What's new

Man arrested for Pakistani crescent on Indian flag

I am not saying it's not allowed what I am saying is you need to take permission if you are a general citizen.
At least read the article on the link he posted. Its a great attempt by an Indian, especially a rich Indian who is as patriotic as us.

At least read the article on the link he posted. Its a great attempt by an Indian, especially a rich Indian who is as patriotic as us.

It was amended recently but then there are procedures attached with the way you display it, it needs to be hoisted on sun rise and lowered on sun set, I have yet to come across general public or private buildings displaying the national flag for the precise reason that it needs express clearance to do it.

It was amended recently but then there are procedures attached with the way you display it, it needs to be hoisted on sun rise and lowered on sun set, I have yet to come across general public or private buildings displaying the national flag for the precise reason that it needs express clearance to do it.

Nope - as far as you follow the code you don't need to approach any authorities to do that.

So the hardline Hindu extremists hoisted the "Pakistani" flag to blame it on Muslims in India.

once again proven the involvement of Indian Hindu militants in religious/communal terrorism in India wherein mostly Muslims had been targeted so far.

So the hardline Hindu extremists hoisted the "Pakistani" flag to blame it on Muslims in India.
once again proven the involvement of Indian Hindu militants in religious/communal terrorism in India wherein mostly Muslims had been targeted so far.
Conspiracy theory much ? :lol:

BTW forget about Indian Muslims, no Muslim killed in 2013 in communal riots, 100+ killed in sectarian violence including Quetta bombing. First take care of Islamic militants instead of posting half cooked, baseless theories.

Conspiracy theory much ? :lol:

BTW forget about Indian Muslims, no Muslim killed in 2013 in communal riots, 100+ killed in sectarian violence including Quetta bombing. First take care of Islamic militants instead of posting half cooked, baseless theories.

Seems you want to remain in denial. need to lay your hands on all details before acting like an ostrich

Pakistani flag hoisting was a Hindutva plot to foment strife, police say

With the arrest of another Hindutva activist on Tuesday in connection with the hoisting of a Pakistani flag in front of the Tahsildar office at Sindagi in Karnataka on January 1, the number of persons held by the police for what they believe was a plot to foment communal strife has increased to seven

The arrested are members of Sri Ram Sene, a pro-Hindutva outfit. According to the police, they allegedly hoisted the Pakistani flag and then blamed it on the town's Muslim community. The accused were shifted to the Bellary district prison on Sunday morning as other inmates of the Bijapur district jail allegedly attacked them for being involved in “anti-national activities.”

Rakesh Math, the prime accused, was seriously injured in the fracas, and the remaining sustained minor injuries.

Meanwhile, members of the district unit of Sri Ram Sene have said the accused do not belong to their outfit but are members of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).

At a press conference here, they released several pictures to prove their point, alleging that the police had been pressured not to drag the name of the RSS into the issue.

Well-placed police sources, however, told The Hindu that the entire incident was carried out at the behest of an elected representative of the BJP, whose political agenda was to foment communal disturbances in the district. The sources added that the elected representative had instructed his supporters to destroy all evidence of his involvement, including photographs of the protesters and the banners of the organisation.

The Pakistani flag was hoisted in the early hours of January 1. Later in the morning, the accused, led by Rakesh Math, organised a protest in front of the Tahsildar's office, alleging that the Muslim community was behind the incident. The protesters blocked the road and hurled stones at buses before the police enforced order. The police then formed a special team to investigate the matter.

It concluded that the Sri Ram Sene activists who organised the protests were behind the incident. They arrested the six ringleaders on January 3 under various sections of the Indian Penal Code for sedition and inciting communal disturbance.

As a precautionary measure, the district administration has banned rallies, protests and dharnas in connection with the issue.

The Hindu : News / National : Pakistani flag hoisting was a Hindutva plot to foment strife, police say

You can't burn USA flag in public unless its already damaged. Hanging it upside down of course is allowed as a show of protest.

In India you get arrested for liking certain Facebook posts so obviously they will be infuriated if an Indian Muslim appreciates Pakistan flag design

@Spring Onion Yeah we can make a case from a past incident. :disagree:

This is a different case. :hitwall:

Weren't you the one who always ask for proof ? :azn:

Let the investigation complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't burn USA flag in public unless its already damaged. Hanging it upside down of course is allowed as a show of protest.

In India you get arrested for liking certain Facebook posts so obviously they will be infuriated if an Indian Muslim appreciates Pakistan flag design

In India the means to air a powrful protest for Muslims is hoisting Pakistani flag :)

anyway in this case the hardline Hindu extremists are behind the incident to blame Muslim community as always.

just like Hindu terrorists who were involved in Makka mosque blasts and Hindu temple blasts but were blaming Muslims

:what: past? yeh it was in 2013 BC on Jan 11th

police had said that after investigations

Sir jee, the case was filed. In India everyone and anyone can file a case.

Court decides. Not you, not me.

:what: past? yeh it was in 2013 BC on Jan 11th

police had said that after investigations
Areeeee, that case was different from this thread post. Read the article first. :hitwall:

One case was of Pakistan flag being hoisted, this is about a man making a crescent on Flag. :hitwall:

This is a different case. :hitwall:

Don't know why i m going OFF-TOPIC but here are some brainy quotes:

"There are so many types of onions out there, it's absolutely unreal." - Larry Jensen

"Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep." - Carl Sandberg

"The reason that I developed the style of talking about the historical use of these ingredients is because after I've cut an onion 10 times, I can't tell you to cut an onion again." - Mario Batali

Stay Tuned on My channel for more BRAINY quotes :D

Don't know why i m going OFF-TOPIC but here are some brainy quotes:

"There are so many types of onions out there, it's absolutely unreal." - Larry Jensen

"Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep." - Carl Sandberg

"The reason that I developed the style of talking about the historical use of these ingredients is because after I've cut an onion 10 times, I can't tell you to cut an onion again." - Mario Batali

Stay Tuned on My channel for more BRAINY quotes :D

:what: and you put your energies to find quotes on onion

too much impressed or depressed ? :D

Areeeee, that case was different from this thread post. Read the article first. :hitwall:

One case was of Pakistan flag being hoisted, this is about a man making a crescent on Flag. :hitwall:

two cases within a week seems that Indian Hindu groups' fodder for elections is anti-Muslim sentiments in India

two cases within a week seems that Indian Hindu groups' fodder for elections is anti-Muslim sentiments in India
Now you think it is for election purpose but when Union Home Minister made remarks on Hindu terrorism, you all said it was true, not a political move. :hitwall:

You guys have great logic.

Two cases in a country of 1.2 billion people and you finding conspiracy. Great.

Sorry, I forgot Conspiracy theory is taught in Pakistan much more than Science.

Back
Top Bottom