What's new

Mamata takes umbrage against BSF killings on Indo-Bangla border

You cannot count that out, most sane people have some sort of soft corner for wb, even the ruling elites. BAL more so. You will also note lot of indians post in the bd section and most understand bangali, it from the soft corner. Same if pdf had a wb section we'd troll there.
WB being the 4th most populous state with a pop of 91 million does not have a single regiment. The northern elites will never allow this. Visit bharat rakshak forums if u want to know how indians feel about bangalis/wb.

There is no regiment of west Bengal because existing was dissolved before partition. No new regiment based on ethnicity has been opened after independence as a policy decision of goi. However west Bengal contributed more no of army,navy,air force chief than any other ethnic groups.

Don't worry about us, rather please us, mamata di and pranab da may as well convince bsf to spare a few. B-)

By the way admin of bharat rakshak is a Bengali and I'm sure brig Ray also hold an important post there. ;-)

offtopic: India is a federal country (more so since 90s) and center govt cant force state govt to do anything. Otherwise modi would have been sacked long time ago.
The current arrangement is states are nearly autonomous in taking decision in most thing except a few. There are exceptions like J&K and NE states (ironically they are the ones who demand autonomy but never get it)

There is no question of north Indians bullying bengalis, but because delhi is in north and UP and bihar send huge number of MPs, they seem to have more say in parliament.

Well we don't care about indian people .but our people whether smuggler or not must get proper justice. Shoot and kill is not the solution!

Your people can demand full justice in their land i.e. Bangladesh. Here BSF is appointed to kill smugglers.

Well we don't care about indian people .but our people whether smuggler or not must get proper justice. Shoot and kill is not the solution!

Your people can demand full justice in their land i.e. Bangladesh. Here BSF is appointed to kill smugglers.

You cannot count that out, most sane people have some sort of soft corner for wb, even the ruling elites. BAL more so. You will also note lot of indians post in the bd section and most understand bangali, it from the soft corner. Same if pdf had a wb section we'd troll there.
WB being the 4th most populous state with a pop of 91 million does not have a single regiment. The northern elites will never allow this. Visit bharat rakshak forums if u want to know how indians feel about bangalis/wb.

Even most populated Uttar Pradesh don't have any army regiment. Bengalis had worked as servants of Punjabis in Pakistan, not in India. So, have a look at your mouth.

Mamata Banerjee represents West Bengal. West Bengal says no to BSF terrorism.

Mamta may represent WB but India is represented by Government of India. BSF is not a state force. Hence BSF will continue to kill all BD smugglers.

Even most populated Uttar Pradesh don't have any army regiment. Bengalis had worked as servants of Punjabis in Pakistan, not in India. So, have a look at your mouth.

U from UP.. ;) Most backward poverty stricken place on the face of earth. Forget army, UP cant even qualify to raise a village defence force with bamboo/flute as the primary weapon.

Mamta may represent WB but India is represented by Government of India. BSF is not a state force. Hence BSF will continue to kill all BD smugglers.

U from UP/Bihar too... refer to my previous post.

U from UP.. ;) Most backward poverty stricken place on the face of earth. Forget army, UP cant even qualify to raise a village defence force with bamboo/flute as the primary weapon.

And U from BD....Most illiterate and poor region on Earth...Thats why your smugglers are regularly killed on our border and your BGB only dances before us ;)

UP is better than your dirty swamp and just try to mess with anyone from UP, you will forever regret. :lol:

Your lungian leaders don't even drink a glass of water without New Delhi's permission. So, stop living in your la-la land and wake up and smell the coffee.

Mate, most of the Indians on this forum start with a very positive views about Bangladesh but then Certified trolls like Munshi/Kobiraaz/Luffy 500/Al-Zakir and their likes of razaakars don't miss an opportunity to malign India. Just the other day Pak didn't release their players for Bangladeshi T20 and they see Indian propaganda in that too. Where did India come from?

Anything wronf happens in your country, Bangladeshis are very quick to blame everything on RAWmy league and their INDIAN friends.

There are many threads where there is no mention of India and on the 2nd or 3rd post the troll gang of Skull and Bones, Arp2401, Rajara Chola come in to troll and ridicule Bangladesh. Bangladeshis do not go to the India sub-forum and do the same not even the above mentioned razakars, whom I'm not a fan of either.

1. I have read of West Bengalis complaining about northern Indian (BIMARU) domination of the federation. The truth is India is dominated by BIMARU (An acronym for people from the "Hindi-belt" e.g. BIhar Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh) and southern Indians don't like them and nor do the Marathis.

Marathis are the toughest and most formidable of Indians so Bengalis and Tamils not liking Hindustanis/BIMARUs is one thing but the fiery and proud Marathis not liking them is another thing as people like Jaya Bachan found out.

2. Pro-BAL intellectuals like Tagore more than West Bengalis and some of the atheists amongst them would ulimately want a united Bengali state of both Hindus and Muslims and feel a great sense of affinity with fellow Bengalis.

Needless to say Jamatis who are another extreme would have nothing but hatred for Hindu West Bengalis.

Mainstream Bangladeshis are in the middle of these two extremes and would definitely feel some affinity with West Bengal Bengalis and Tripura Bengalis.

3. If India did break up I am sure most Bangladeshis would want a strong and prosperous West Bengal and one to act as a buffer between us and our true, historical enemy, "Hindustan" i.e. the Indo-Gangetic race (Ask @asad71) more about this.

Anyway I am speaking hypothetically in the real world India is a sovereign member of the united nations and speaking of its break up is irresponsible, wild speculation and reduces one's credibility, I ultimately want a positive and beneficial relationship with India.

Anyway speaking of our West Bengali "brothers" let's see some videos of our long lost separated blood "brothers".

:P

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangladesh has a population of around 150 million.

Uttar Pradesh basically has a population of 200 million.

So their population is 25% more.

The GDP is only 10 billion dollars more so per capita we are better than landlocked Uttar Pradesh, which may be divided in to 4 states anyway.

Uttar Pradesh R.I.P.

Bangladesh has a population of around 150 million.

Uttar Pradesh basically has a population of 200 million.

So their population is 25% more.

The GDP is only 10 billion dollars more so per capita we are better than landlocked Uttar Pradesh, which may be divided in to 4 states anyway.

Uttar Pradesh R.I.P.

Well UP is amongst the backward states of India , still its gdp is bigger than the gdp of entire bangaldesh . So you can see where Bangladesh stand w.r.t. India ;)

Bd's population density is more than 4 times that of U.P. :eek:

and stop worrying about UP being split into 4, its not happening..... and worry about your sinking ship :lol:

R.I.P. Bangladesh

Well UP is amongst the backward states of India , still its gdp is bigger than the gdp of entire bangaldesh . So you can see where Bangladesh stand w.r.t. India ;)

Bd's population density is more than 4 times that of U.P. :eek:

and stop worrying about UP being split into 4, its not happening..... and worry about your sinking ship :lol:

R.I.P. Bangladesh

Off topic, but I think it would be better if UP was split up into smaller states. Arent smaller states easier and more efficient to administer?

Back
Top Bottom