What's new

Mamata takes umbrage against BSF killings on Indo-Bangla border

Balkanization of india - the hypothesis whether realistic or not makes a feel good effect inside me, better than heroine or amphetamine... Thanks asad bhai for the post :woot: ..

Sure it does,Because deep down you known you have nothing positive to contribute to this world.Wishing death and destruction for the others is the only way you could have some sense of satisfaction in your miserable life.This is similar to the logic of a suicide bomber who leaves this world by wreaking havoc on other people's life.You are a classic example of my argument intellectual bankruptcy.

Sure it does,Because deep down you known you have nothing positive to contribute to this world.Wishing death and destruction for the others is the only way you could have some sense of satisfaction in your miserable life.This is similar to the logic of a suicide bomber who leaves this world by wreaking havoc on other people's life.You are a classic example of my argument intellectual bankruptcy.

Very well put. The Islamist thinking that many Bangladeshi Razaakars and also some Pakistanis have in this forums is essentially a stepping stone into their eventual path of joining some terrorist organization so they can harm others.

Pakistan tried to destroy India for all its lifetime and look what it got in return. Just look at its condition today. Its a known fact that people who try to destroy others instead of building themselves end up destroying themselves in the process. Just a heads-up for some of the Bangladeshis on this forum who wish ill on India ;)

oh please shut up... Balkanization of india is necessary for my country to balance south asia.... as for your contribution to the world - p.alo (main newspaper) once reported on me and my buddies for our works dedicated to poor people ... Cant share because dnt want to disclose my name... I am more useful than you for the world. Shut up and mind your own business.

oh please shut up... Balkanization of india is necessary for my country to balance south asia.... as for your contribution to the world - p.alo (main newspaper) once reported on me and my buddies for our works dedicated to poor people ... Cant share because dnt want to disclose my name... I am more useful than you for the world. Shut up and mind your own business.

South Asia is already well balanced.Although it could be better balanced by taking out some of those hatemongers like you.As for charity works,Many newspapers reported the "charity works" of Hafiz Saeed.We all know what he is up to.:lol:.And usefulness of yours can be clearly understood by the venom you spew here.

South Asia is already well balanced.Although it could be better balanced by taking out some of those hatemongers like you.As for charity works,Many newspapers reported the "charity works" of Hafiz Saeed.We all know what he is up to.:lol:.And usefulness of yours can be clearly understood by the venom you spew here.

Cut the crap ! i dont follow Gandhi... Enough said.....

I don't know mate, dividing India seems like a pretty positive contribution to the South Asian countries :fie:

India could never sustain a map for more than 100 years throughout its history. So, Asad Bhai's post is a well thought articulation of several of many possibilities.

Well in modern time, people are forgetting racial stuffs and getting less dedicated to their religion so i don't see it happening anymore.

but sadly nobody can divide india till Indians don't want it to happen

Your post made no sense whatsoever. Good job.

[MENTION][/MENTION]
1. I have read of West Bengalis complaining about northern Indian (BIMARU) domination of the federation. The truth is India is dominated by BIMARU (An acronym for people from the "Hindi-belt" e.g. BIhar Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh) and southern Indians don't like them and nor do the Marathis.

Marathis are the toughest and most formidable of Indians so Bengalis and Tamils not liking Hindustanis/BIMARUs is one thing but the fiery and proud Marathis not liking them is another thing as people like Jaya Bachan found out.

2. Pro-BAL intellectuals like Tagore more than West Bengalis and some of the atheists amongst them would ulimately want a united Bengali state of both Hindus and Muslims and feel a great sense of affinity with fellow Bengalis.

Needless to say Jamatis who are another extreme would have nothing but hatred for Hindu West Bengalis.

Mainstream Bangladeshis are in the middle of these two extremes and would definitely feel some affinity with West Bengal Bengalis and Tripura Bengalis.

3. If India did break up I am sure most Bangladeshis would want a strong and prosperous West Bengal and one to act as a buffer between us and our true, historical enemy, "Hindustan" i.e. the Indo-Gangetic race (Ask @asad71) more about this.

Anyway I am speaking hypothetically in the real world India is a sovereign member of the united nations and speaking of its break up is irresponsible, wild speculation and reduces one's credibility, I ultimately want a positive and beneficial relationship with India.

Anyway speaking of our West Bengali "brothers" let's see some videos of our long lost separated blood "brothers".

:P
And there you r again wrong..who told you that west bengalis want to live with you??? :angry:
you have no knowledge about W Bengalis and you vomitting BS here.We r far more happy in our present condition and would like to stay with our non-bengali brothers than u ppl.We r "Indians first",then we think about our religion,unlike you ppl.There was a partion in 1947..you choose pakistan,we choose india.Now why on earth we would want to join you??? pakistan failed you,but "hindustan" didn't fail us..now if you think "hindusthan" as your enemy..then we r your worst kind.... all hindusthanis are brothers,and there enemy is ours... @arp2041 plz give him a fitting reply :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in modern time, people are forgetting racial stuffs and getting less dedicated to their religion so i don't see it happening anymore.

Not true at all.. we got Bosnia, East Timur, Sout Sudan, Kosvo etc. only recently. There are constant infighting going on in India based on religion and ethnicity.

1.Re Hammer-fist's point on Christianity's ingress into SA. At some time after taking over the last Pope had declared that it was Europe in the first millennium, Africa in the second and it is to be Asia in the third. Soon thereafter Mother Teressa, quite unknown for any charity work in the slums of Calcutta, surprised everyone by receiving the Nobel Prize. FYI, Pakistani born British activist Tariq Ali has written some eye opening pieces on her.

2. Throughout its existence Christianity has sought to increase its size and power by colonizing peoples, by massacres, by physical destruction of civilizations, by cruel means like the Inquisition, etc. And all the time it cunningly painted Islam a religion of the sword. Kept hidden for centuries Indians are now learning of their taste of the dreaded Inquisition at the hands of the Portuguese colonials of the Western Ghats. Christianity's true face could not lie hidden after the 1857 Uprising. It is no wonder, therefore, that Christian missionaries, trying to convert locals through deceit, lies, bribery, etc, are being targeted all over India.

3. Never-the-less, TN and Kerala remain host to major Christian population who are well educated, economically advanced and socially powerful. Muslims may overtake the Christians soon in Kerala. In TN the Hindus have become aware of the situation. Mizos and Nagas are totally Christian. Indigenous tribal population living in Indo BD borders of N Bengal call themselves Kamtapuris. They are a militant Christian group. FYI, the Spanish Church owns most of the stake in Indian private TV channels.

4. HT, AQ, etc are the response / reaction of the Muslims / Islam against the current segment of crusades declared by the leader of WCC (Western Chritian Civilization) on the Muslims and Islam just after the self-created 9/11. The President of the USA does not make a slip of the toungooooo. Nor should we forget the bold declaration of the Israeli Ambassador to UN when, after the invasion of Iraq began, he drew our attention to "invasion of Iraq by the American Army of Israel". After this was broadcast once, they took it off! LeT, Indian Mujahids, etc are similar responses by the Muslims against the Hindu Republic's assault on them promoted / incited / inspired by WCC.

5. It is unfortunate and sad that the Hindus have gone over to the side of WCC whereas in the clash between Islam and WCC, the Hindu interests are best served being with the Muslims. For one thing, in all 800 years of rule the Muslims didn't resort to forced conversion. The Muslims were diligent in allowing the Hindus to practice their faith and follow their customs without interference. The English were horrified when they heard Hindu soldiers joining Muslims in chanting before the Red Fort, 1857 " Khalqe Khuda, Takht e Badsha, Huqumat e Sipahi". The British were again terrified when they witnessed the Hindu-Muslim unity in the Khilafat Movement, which was a movement to save the Caliphate of Islam.

Not true at all.. we got Bosnia, East Timur, Sout Sudan, Kosvo etc. only recently. There are constant infighting going on in India based on religion and ethnicity.

Wake up, Iajdani, right now some Bangladeshis must be trying to pole vault into India to fulfill his maiden dream of working as domestic help(jamadar) in Indian houses.

Back
Top Bottom