What's new

Mamata Banerjee implicates RAW in Burdwan explosion

All NORTH KERALA leaders are gundas irrespective of their political affiliations..Sorry,no offense.Its a big time for us south Keralities to give a befitting reply..hehe..

That is a wrong statement..... Yes if you say Almost All Kannur leaders are gundas then yes........Calicut, Malappuram, Palakkad leaders are moderate compared to that of Kannur

I stick by my statement for good or bad.
My leaders from 2004-2009 were good in what they were tasked to do - So I voted for them in 2009.
My leaders from 2009-2014 were ineffective, so I voted them out in 2014.

Bengal voted for more than 20 years for the same party that gave them no development and steady de-industrialization and Bengalis kept bringing them back. Now Bengalis have voted for a raving lunatic.

I am being blunt but You can see a pattern.

You are not blunt but ignorant about the political equation in Bengal. :)

BJP's trump card is going to be the lagging DAs for state government employees. Other than communal bias agenda it is going to play a big role in the next election.

With Inflation is going down, DA will hardly any substantial amount. Modi is going to Cut lots of Goodies to Government to divert the money to Poor and infrastructure is for sure. In Gujarat also, Government employees were believed to be against modi. However when ballot box opened (Since Government employees vote by ballot since 0they are engaged in Election duty), They had massively voted for Modi (70%).

With Inflation is going down, DA will hardly any substantial amount. Modi is going to Cut lots of Goodies to Government to divert the money to Poor and infrastructure is for sure. In Gujarat also, Government employees were believed to be against modi. However when ballot box opened (Since Government employees vote by ballot since 0they are engaged in Election duty), They had massively voted for Modi (70%).
Here state gov employees and school teachers with their families constitute a massive vote bank. They lag almost 50% da and the amount is not small. Its going to be one of the hottest agenda, mate.

Here state gov employees and school teachers with their families constitute a massive vote bank. They lag almost 50% da and the amount is not small. Its going to be one of the hottest agenda, mate.

Ok I am talking about center. WB may have some other equations.

You are not blunt but ignorant about the political equation in Bengal. :)
I am. I agree.
But while drilling down to specifics we often tend to confuse the woods for the forest.

At the end of the day this is the reality of West Bengal is it not?

A once prosperous state which has consistently voted for a party that kept making its economy worse, brought no development(vis-a-vis other States of India) and consistent loss of industrialization to the point where a ridiculously high percentage of young educated Bengalis have to go outside of Bengal for work and patients go outside of Bengal for treatment.

We (as a people) are responsible in the end for what happens to us. If Congress indulged in pseudo secularism or ....(x/y/z) it was because I let them. I am party to that because I voted for them and did not raise my voice enough at the right time.

It is high time that Bengalis come out of their time warp and see the reality that surrounds them instead of living in the past which has led them down. Bengalis cannot escape the responsibility for what has and is happening to them.

being a CM and anti national is totally intolerable..:mad:

is there anyway to remove her b4 2016? :hitwall:

can someone break the TMC party ? or atleast change the leadership?:undecided:

BJP is the only salvation for India and west bengal. Modi can do miracle with his mystical prophecy.
as long he does not blow up himself...i am fine with it...The way he has created a dhoom in the international politics is for the world to see...jamatiis will never comprehend as their brains are in their lungis...

That is a wrong statement..... Yes if you say Almost All Kannur leaders are gundas then yes........Calicut, Malappuram, Palakkad leaders are moderate compared to that of Kannur
I am talking about the entire political murder fields of Kerala..No party is different in this regard....99% of those are happening in North Kerala only,be it TP,Jayakrishnan,shukkur etc.... CPM's face came to this pathetic condition only because of them...

I am talking about the entire political murder fields of Kerala..No party is different in this regard....99% of those are happening in North Kerala only,be it TP,Jayakrishnan,shukkur etc.... CPM's face came to this pathetic condition only because of them...

Well this was the way politics is been played by CPM for decades...... The worst one was of KT Jayakrishnan master....... Where else you will find a teacher is killed infront of his students in the class.......

The social media is calling new names - kinda scary ones like - Mumtaz Bano Arzi al Baghdidi. :(
She looks so old now...few years back she looked much younger.

@DRAY - any hints to your email? :D I can't write it down here, my last name will be a dead giveaway to my identity...and that may cost me my head. :D

Looks like you have a crush on her ..... :lol:

Well things are similar here too.... Several die hard comrades are leaving CPM and joining BJP....... This was started before election, when CPM managed to attract some BJP cadres, and they gave lot of publicity for this...... After the election the flow was reversed..... and few BJP supporters who left BJP and joined CPM also came back to BJP

Did Namo Vichar Manch came back ??

Back
Top Bottom