What's new

Malik to BJP: Will see who hoists Lal Chowk flag

Wow.... Nice observation there.

How can I miss it ??

OFCOURSE, it is master stroke by BJP.

they succeeded in '92 Ekta Yatra, if they get success again than Advantage BJP for next general election.

And if Congress wants to avoid debacle than they should join BJP for the event.

bloody democracy - a goon like yasin malik can say all this bullshyt and still be alive to see another day. this is where democracy fails.

he should feel lucky he is born is such a great country.

but its insane how govt sits there quietly .....

when they can take step against small time figure like thakre what about yasin ?

Because,freedom of speech in India is not a fundamental,it is a favour granted by the constitution,some guys r hell bent on misusing it

If it was China or Israel these rats would not had seen the sunlight one more time.

kashmir+pakistan.bmp

Something like this is likely to happen again :P

:pakistan:

Right there, a new law shoal be passed that allows folks who rase such a flag to be shot on site. Since India is democratic they'll vote on it. lol

unless u go to pakistan how can u meet him?And not everyone is lucky enough to get visa to pak:azn:

Maybe I can see him in Kashmir, if ever he comes in support of his Kashmiri brethern or to some other city if search of revenge. ;)

they succeeded in '92 Ekta Yatra, if they get success again than Advantage BJP for next general election.

So u expect BJP and its associated groups to repeat same folly of 1991-92 then end up killing people.Then why do you cry when bomb blasts happen in india or 26/11 happens as a result of BJP follies.

Why does BJP want to do such a Yatra.
Did the Yatras done by BJP kept India United.
Why should any Political Party or Groups Join the right wing Groups to prove their
Patriotism.

Regarding Next Elections-- better leave it to ordinary (aam admi) of India ( Did you forget India Shining Campaign)

Maybe I can see him in Kashmir, if ever he comes in support of his Kashmiri brethern or to some other city if search of revenge. ;)
So do u expect him to come to ur home and kick u like kasab did.what a bravery that will be from u that u are boasting here.

Why does BJP want to do such a Yatra.
Did the Yatras done by BJP kept India United.
Why should any Political Party or Groups Join the right wing Groups to prove their
Patriotism.

Regarding Next Elections-- better leave it to ordinary (aam admi) of India ( Did you forget India Shining Campaign)

Yaar, yeh banda sach mein pakka congressi hai!

Har post mein 'Ordinary' word ke baad bracket mein 'AAM ADMI' likhna nahi bhoolta!:rofl:

this is the wrong section to post this news in. Mods kindly move it to appropriate section.

Yes you better not .. you should first care about Pak Msulims killed by their own muslim brother's every month rather than worrying about neighbours..
Kashmir is Pakistan and when we care about Kashmir its caring about Pakistanis....

Yaar, yeh banda sach mein pakka congressi hai!

Har post mein 'Ordinary' word ke baad bracket mein 'AAM ADMI' likhna nahi bhoolta!:rofl:

Am an Indian.

I dont support any Political Party.

If i Tell the Truth and

Tumee Mirche Leegi To mai Khya Karoo

Back
Top Bottom