What's new

Malik to BJP: Will see who hoists Lal Chowk flag

lol Indians leaving in there own bollywood dream world. If India is so free country why not allow all media into Kashmir ? What u are trying to hide ? If India is so free why close Pakistani news channel ? Let ppl know news from both sides.

India dont have ba*** to fight with Pakistani beacuse they what will happen with one and only hindu nation in world.

Ghandi phrases look very cool on paper..and online forums to troll about..but have very little practical value!

That is your perception/view and you are welcome to have it...As far as Gandhi is concerned then he is considered as Mahatma not only in India but across the world....Surely his ideology is not as impractical as perceived to be, no???

India dont have ba*** to fight with Pakistani beacuse they what will happen with one and only hindu nation in world.

:rofl::rofl: you are saying this after loosing all your wars with India.. Who fighted with you and kicked your a$$ out in all the wars?

Hindu nation- are you talking about Nepal? now what has Nepal done? you guys for sure are damn funny..

@Gandhijee Comment

Every person in civil world has right to defend his case in the preview of Civic law... The civic law shall fall under international Human right standards.. The Barbaric Taliban law (which they claim sharia) and Communist law doesn't fall under civic law.... India is a country having Judiciary on the top of hierarchy give right to defend there case... So there is no need to compare failed states (Taliban state ) and Communists with India....

@ Kashmir

average Pakistani knows that they can't do anything in kashmir, other than giving a rash to themselves and India. No matter how much they rant, they can't take Indian kashmir.

@pakistani Flag in kashmir

At Pakistan u burnt US flag , Indian Flag, Danish flag...Hoisting Pakistani flag at lal chowk is not gonna make change...

Mr Bhutto Vow to fight for 1000 years with India, 60 year done , we are ready for next 940 years... Good Luck...

What I meant to say that Pak flag is not even flying in Azad Kashmir, we are liberal enough to recognize their wishes and let them have their own government and flag rather forcing "Pakistanisation" down their throat..

“No person or political party in Azad Jammu & Kashmir shall be permitted to propagate against, or take part in activities prejudicial or determential to, the ideology of the state’s accession to Pakistan” - Section 7.2 of consititution of 'A'JK .

“That as a President of Azad Jammu & Kashmir I will remain loyal to the country and to the cause of accession of the state of Jammu & Kashmir to Pakistan” - Oath of office of President of 'A'JK

Some 'liberal' attitude there, I would say :woot:

for evry1 here
kashmiri pandits will be heading the bjp youth wing march to lal chowk
now whatever u say u cant deny their stake in kashmir and even if u deny it v dont care.
the rally will go on.

whether theirs a clash or not v can be damn sure of one thing.
he wont be 100 miles close to lal chowk at that moment. he will have his pawns fed by pakistan have al the beating.
he would rather sacrifice his life to the holy cause catching sum pneumonia, sitting in air conditioned anti-india conferences.
gud luck malik sahib

Ahhhh...so main point of your post is ....India is great country and democracy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JK

Yeah it is.
Take your own country for example.
Salman Taseer shot down for explaining his views on blasphemy laws.
In our country,the people speak against the govt and the nation itsef(Arundhati Roy,Malik,Geelani) and are still provided with full security.

What a joke you are.:blah:

Yeah it us.
Take your own country for example.
Salman Taseer shot down for explaining his views on blasphemy laws.
In our country,the people speak against the govt and the nation itsef(Arundhati Roy,Malik,Geelani) and are still provided with full security.

What a joke you are.:blah:

lol Indians leaving in there own bollywood dream world. If India is so free country why not allow all media into Kashmir ? What u are trying to hide ? If India is so free why close Pakistani news channel ? Let ppl know news from both sides.

But Pakistan got it A$$ drilled by India many times and will continue to get it drilled,you know?
Just compare your present condition with us.
:flame::flame:

for evry1 here
kashmiri pandits will be heading the bjp youth wing march to lal chowk
now whatever u say u cant deny their stake in kashmir and even if u deny it v dont care.
the rally will go on.

If that is the case, then I wish them all the very best.
karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture3771-india.gif

Pandits too are native sons of the soil and they have every stake in Kashmir as the Valley Muslims.

I think you forgot in Mumbai 2008?

nopes we still have your parrot who is spilling beans for your we are not involved pipe dreams starting from dialogues to all saner safe country.... :lol:

I think you forgot in Mumbai 2008?

yeh because we are too busy funding freedom fighter across the border, did u hear any new blast news today?????

If not people will surely complain today. because on average after 26/11 we are having one blast a day in paksitan - i wonder why ? :cheers:

Its just like tug-of-war going on between the Congress and BJP.congress is making bjp/rss life hard by going after saffron terror.and bjp is attacking congress where its unable to normalize the situation for past 6 months ie kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom