What's new

Maldives Defence Minister signs military aid agreement with China

WOW ..Chess Game. We Indians are good at it.

A pawn loss / trade with Horse is not a bad deal.

U didn't get my point. India will not allow any military equipment to pass to Srilanka. So how will U base your missiles there.
We have missiles of diferent ranges,besides.you try to stop Chinese naval ships and see what's gonna happen.

We have missiles of diferent ranges,besides.you try to stop Chinese naval ships and see what's gonna happen.

Do you have missiles of different colors and the one with blue tooth?

How much do i have to pay if I order a container full? Can i get 5 J-10s as promotional offer?

More than anything, it has clearly shown CHina;s intentions. They played coy for yrs and said things to appease to have a false sense of security. Now its quite evident what they are up to. If China starts a war, all nations who have treaties with CHina will be used as a base of operations or support for China. The treaties made with China are purposely vague so anything can be interpreted and added to it later depending on the situation.

When was the last time china took any action instead of words,remember?
Pepperidge farm remebers

1950 :war agaisnt US led UN army,1962:war with India,1969 war with Russia during the 70s sending troops fighting in Vietnam against US.1974 naval victory over S.Vietnam in Paracel islands,1979 war with Vietnam.1988 naval Victory over Vietnam in Spratly..see PLA never just talks

1950 :war agaisnt US led UN army,1962:war with India,1969 war with Russia during the 70s sending troops fighting in Vietnam against US.1974 naval victory over S.Vietnam in Paracel islands,1979 war with Vietnam.1988 naval Victory over Vietnam in Spratly..see PLA never just talks
And china civil war 1927-50,you smokin pot? Wars are not actions,they are caused due to some actions,which nicely,china isnt doing this time.

Turkey is USA's ally. First step for you folks should be to break off from Nato.. Otherwise comments like this coming from a Turk is simply a joke.

I don't represent the Turkish government, if I did, the very first thing I'd do is leave NATO and join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Just because I'm from Turkey doesn't mean I support Turkish state policies and I don't.

I don't represent the Turkish government, if I did, the very first thing I'd do is leave NATO and join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Just because I'm from Turkey doesn't mean I support Turkish state policies and I don't.

a) SCO is not a millitary organization.

b) Don't you care about the Uygurs that are harassed by your would be ally.

As far as GREAT GAME is concerned, I would say check mate by China.

Yup, strategically China moving closer to Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal and Bhutan is HUGE news. This is like the Queen, knight, bishop and castle being removed from the opponent. China giving hints of closer relations with South Asian countries, it will get a angry response from India threatening these South Asian countries. These countries want even more closer relations with China. China is just laying the mouse trap with some cheese for India to bite.

lol, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Mongolia, Nepal, Bhutan, North Korea are also China's neighbours having no issues with them(China). Learn some geography man.

"All" came in a bit hurry .

But what I said still stands that India's have relations with said chinese neighbours who actually have a military when compared to likes of bangladesh , maldives and srilanka.

"All" came in a bit hurry .

But what I said still stands that India's have relations with said chinese neighbours who actually have a military

then too bad for India who can only play a minor role with dealing with them and you are never that close as China enjoys with some of her neighbors.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom