What's new

Maldives Defence Minister signs military aid agreement with China

Now who will stop India to go and join US-Japan-Australia team against China.....Finally China is fulfilling US wish to use India to counter China....which is bad for India and China both

any countries there invited you to have a naval base?never heard of it...Japan and Korea won't be ready for you to set up a base in their countries in the east sea,they how a low opinion about you guys.

:lol:

one for starter

Vietnam offers navy base to foil China - Telegraph
Indian navy ready to deploy to S. China Sea - China & World - Chinadaily Forum

Once there, there will be expansion and setting up of bases in collaboration with friendly countries in East sea i.e Japan, Philipinnes, Vietnam, Korea, USA..

and about opinions i will let Japanese or Korean speak for themselves rather than taking their views from Japan/Korea/Vietnam hating Chinese..

The U.S. and India must be contained, American "full spectrum dominance" is not only a threat to China but to the entire world.

Turkey is USA's ally. First step for you folks should be to break off from Nato.. Otherwise comments like this coming from a Turk is simply a joke.

one for starter

Once there, there will be expansion and setting up of bases in collaboration with friendly countries in East sea i.e Japan, Philipinnes, Vietnam, Korea, USA..

and about opinions i will let Japanese or Korean speak themselves rather than taking their views from Japan/Korea/Vietnam hating Chinese..

Its more likely training base at this point
Lets not mimic the Chinese fanboys here. Just as China at this point does not have to capability to maintain an overseas base so does India.

one for starter

and about opinions i will let Japanese or Korean speak themselves rather than taking their views from Japan/Korea/Vietnam hating Chinese..

you've got some problem with your geography,Vietnam is nowhere close to East Sea,East Sea is a sea shared between China,Korea and Japan.

In October, Vietnam signed an agreement giving Indian naval ships base facilities at its ports.
correct me if I m wrong,my understanding of this sentence is that Vietnam will allow Indian ships to use their port facilities,no where mentioned an Indian navy base construction was granted in this report.

India won't do jack when China builds military base in Sri Lanka.

Thats probably what Sri Lanka thought in 1971 when they refuelled Pakistani planes. :lol:

Sri Lanka will probably link the base to assurance of military backing of China.

Captian Obvious!

Since China maintains that hypothetical base is maintained by China, wouldn't an attack on the base be attack on China.

If India attack Sri Lanka, India will lose MASSIVE support in the international community.

India won't make a preemptive strike, just as like in 1971.

Then every South Asian country will seek military alliances with China.

Post 1971 when Pakistan was broken into two despite American and Chinese threats, none of the South Asian nations were seeking military alliances with China, why will they do so now? :lol:

Now you are hating on India? I though you were just an anti-american/anti-western troll chihuahua biting the hand that feeds it, but perhaps you are a shill too?

He probably see India as a threatening Kafir entity among other Kafir nations here.

Even if China builds a naval base in Srilanka but it ships will never be allowed to be based on Srilanka as India will not allow Chinese Navy ships to enter IOR. And one brahmos missile with CL-20 warhead will be good enough to handle these type of bases.

On the contrary if India builds a naval base in Vietnam it can easily sail their warships around near those waters citing reason that it sees those disputed water as Vietnam's area of influence, same what it is doing these days on some occurrence.

china should assure india that it will never harm it's intrests if it wants that by not assuring us you are pushing us towards USA which is going to harm your intrests as well & in the long run will harm safety,peace & Properity of asia
Guys in pentagon must be laughing to see india & china fight over these issues

I am in for a asian unity
[typing from iphone]

Even if China builds a naval base in Srilanka but it ships will never be allowed to be based on Srilanka as India will not allow Chinese Navy ships to enter IOR. And one brahmos missile with CL-20 warhead will be good enough to handle these type of bases.

wow,missile attack on Chinese base,I dare you ,we have more missiles than you could've ever imagined.

wow,missile attack on Chinese base,I dare you ,we have more missiles than you could've ever imagined.

U didn't get my point. India will not allow any military equipment to pass to Srilanka. So how will U base your missiles there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom