What's new

Maldives Defence Minister signs military aid agreement with China

I've never heard Russia,US, Japan or Australia were close parnters,of cause it depends on how do you term"partners",China and those countries also signed strategic partnership agreements,but sure thing is if there is war breaks out between China and India,not any of the above countries will come to bleed for India,India actually has no real allies at all.besides,all those countries listed by Indian posters are top business partners of China and their economies are interdependable with China's ,they are not that stupid to shoot themselvs on the foot for the sake India.

I've never heard Russia,US, Japan or Australia were close parnters,of cause it depends on how do you term"partners",China and those countries also signed strategic partnership agreements,but sure thing is if there is war breaks out between China and India,not any of the above countries will come to bleed for India,India actually has no real allies at all.besides,all those countries listed by Indian posters are top business partners of China and their economies are interdependable with China's ,they are not that stupid to shoot themselvs on the foot for the sake India.

and Sri Lanka, Maldives are going to toss cruise missiles on India if China and India go to war and India has ZERO relations with these countries :rofl:

and Sri Lanka, Maldives are going to toss cruise missiles on India if China and India go to war and India has ZERO relations with these countries :rofl:

India is totally surrounded by anti-Indian countries. We are already building relations with them to keep India inside the cage and keep the regime in check.

China seems to be really paranoid about India!!??:tdown:

India is totally surrounded by anti-Indian countries. We are already building relations with them to keep India inside the cage and keep the regime in check.

For ccp paid members, when it is India Sri Lanks and Maldives are anti India But when it is China, then Phillipines, Russia, US, South Korea and even Japan, Vietnam are the best pals of China!!

Yup, strategically China moving closer to Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal and Bhutan is HUGE news. This is like the Queen, knight, bishop and castle being removed from the opponent. China giving hints of closer relations with South Asian countries, it will get a angry response from India threatening these South Asian countries. These countries want even more closer relations with China. China is just laying the mouse trap with some cheese for India to bite.

My friend all this macho talk will pale in front of the trade relation we have, all these countries put together will not give you one fourth of the trade that you enjoy with India. All of these countries that you want to sit on your lap are aid dependent countries and traditionally they have been giving blank cheque to any country who is the highest bidder for aid to them with the most liberal conditions.

These countries are of no relevance to you in terms of your global stature other than be of nuisance value to India .India will be able to disrupt your shipping lines if it is hell bent on doing so in spite of you moving all your Navy to Indian ocean.

By playing games in our backyard you are forcing us to do the same in your backyard which will be an irritation to you at the least. It will never be a one way street as you can expect us to return your favor in some form.

India does not have any plan to attack you in any way nor do we have the means at this point in time. All India wants to do is ensure it has the ability to inflict maximum damage on you in case of any aggression from your side.

This dirty trick will force a nonaligned country like India to move closer to USA, Russia and others in some sort of an alliance overt or covert. Historically India has never aligned with anyone against any one for any reason.

It is a matter of time before India makes it to the UN Security Council together we could have been a great influence on the world as we have lot of factors on our favor. All this countries have a lot in common with India than your country so the historical and traditional links are going to be there always.

It will be absurd and stupid on your part do make India feel defensive as the stakes are very high.

These are countries who don't even have a good military .

They willnot stand a single day in front of us .

So good luck with your new found relationships.

Yup, strategically China moving closer to Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal and Bhutan is HUGE news. This is like the Queen, knight, bishop and castle being removed from the opponent. China giving hints of closer relations with South Asian countries, it will get a angry response from India threatening these South Asian countries. These countries want even more closer relations with China. China is just laying the mouse trap with some cheese for India to bite.

How Nepal and Bhutan come into the league? So Nepal will club with Pakistan to counter India,really?? Its look like Pakistan helping India to destroy Saudi Arabia. Bhutan? Have you ever gone there? Have you heard about index of happiness or something like that?.

Two Islanders (expecting earthworms to develop its own sting) , one pole vaulter, our west neighbor don’t you think the above ally look like a comedy show.

We need China in IOR along with USA for peace and stability in this region. India also can be hugely benefited by accepting Chinese as boss.

We need China in IOR along with USA for peace and stability in this region. India also can be hugely benefited by accepting Chinese as boss.

First let your China boss maintain an aircraft carrier in the Indian ocean for several years.

You cannot become the boss of any ocean without an effective CBG.

First get out of the cage which is set up for you by mighty Japanese and Vietnam,Phillipines,SK,US.

Did you take any actions after Japan scrambled jets after your plane snkeaned into Japanese islands??? You simply ran away while Japan PM roared the island is theirs and China needs to back out.

The small countries and Islands you are trying to buy is nothing compared to Indian might.They would repent later why they sided with commies and not the ones who share heritage with them.Instead of String of Pearls you are caught in String of Samosas. :lol:

How about you first accept Pakistanis as your boss again after losing 3 million lives? You would gain hugely.

I really don't see how mighty India is,militarily or economically.

Remove the CCP glasses and you would see some REALITY.

Just because you dont want to acknowledge something doesnt mean its not there Mr Dragon. :disagree:

Remove the CCP glasses and you would see some REALITY.

Just because you dont want to acknowledge something doesnt mean its not there Mr Dragon. :disagree:
I dont wear glassess and I know which countries are rich and strong which are not,so tell me how mighty India is,in what sense?you can spare me that world biggest democracy slogan,give me something more specific.

Chinese are very much welcome in the IOR. A peaceful power projection of china in IOR is indispensable to the stability of IOR and trade & commerce of China. Believe me, people here have great respect for chinese rise and consider it a force stabilizer in the region. I am not sure about butanese though. China already have strong goodwill among all india's neighbors and have a solid space occupied in their hearts, except for may be Buthan . Chinese should project themselves well in that country and win over the hearts & minds of butanese who are undergoing Indian oppression for the last 60 years.:)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom