What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

I cheer for U.S .....touch.... at U-Tapao air base.

zhang-ziyi-vivi-nevo.jpg

U.S: Where is Utapao?
Ans: Between 2 hills, can u find it? I'll tell you tonight.

At least she chose a billionaire unlike so many dumb Thai women who will jump on any white dude living on a pension pretending to be rich

:lol:

Zhang is smart.

At least she chose a billionaire unlike so many dumb Thai women who will jump on any white dude living on a pension pretending to be rich

:lol:

Zhang is smart.
No. No. No.
That comment is off-topic

@Jlaw. I am not talking to you about this. I am talking with @xunzi. so Don't get offend.

Why is Malaysian government so stupid? Fueling ethnic tensions by creating prestige class of its majority. Every so called democracy works to ensure minority rights in order to counter majority mobs. Malaysia will never be fully developed and civil society with those myopic vision. Amy Chua wrote a book about those SE Asia where Chinese minority dominates their economies and how failed democracies distort capitalism.
Average Chinese in SEA dislike the rich elite Chinese for obvious reason. But in Malaysia's case, they did built the Chinese schools across the country.

expand...
ask: why can they control your economy? I think we know the answer.
Capitalism from the early Dutch (Indonesia) and Brit (Malaysia) era made the Chinese rich. The Chinese literally started the modern economy in SEA. The Chinese worked harder, smarter, were more risk taking for the colonists. Without the colonists and Chinese, these countries are nothing but backwater. Brownie/Austronesian peoples can be so ungrateful.

The Chinese have higher IQ
Racial Quotas In Malaysia: Grim Warning For America
Racial Quotas In Malaysia: Grim Warning For America | VDARE.COM

Last edited:
Don't worry. Most of us know the contributions during WWII made by SE Chinese. We will still support you. And we still remember the 1998 Indonesia massacre. It won't happen again as long as China is a strong power in this region.

Simple words but touch my mind. :smitten:
:cheers:

I think this simple word is what Chinese-Indonesian or Chinese-Malaysian want to hear.
Back then, China cannot give protection because she was weak.
Right now, China is stronger, hopefully strong enough to give people protection.

They cannot ask for China's help. But PRC or ROC must know they need your help.

Why are Malays trying to claim they are more Chinese than the PRC Chinese?:cheesy:

The PRC is recognized internationally as the legitimate by the UN end of discussion,KMT sore losers should lament the corruption that led to their downfall in the mainland.

I find it disgusting how Lux de Veritas is trying to separate Northern(bastards sons of Mongols,Manchus etc his words not mine) and Southern(Sinicized Malays) Han Chinese and has an imaginary persecution complex whenever someone disagrees with him.

I have already stated numerous times that I have plains aborigines blood that doesn't make me less Han than my relatives in China and neither does that make me a Malay.

He hates Chinese even more than he hates Muslims.

Jews of the East, isn't that what ethnic Chinese in SE Asia are called?

Then again, they are ethnic Chinese, not Chinese citizens.

They are now Malaysians/Indonesians/Thai/etc. and are thus the responsibility of their own countries and governments.
Putting these 3 countries together in one category is wrong for many reasons. Malaysian Chinese are more Chinese than the latter two.

If you watch 'Miss Chinese International Pageant' contest, you won't find any Viet or Indon Chinese, the Thai Chinese in the contest was mixed to the degree of un-recognizable as Chinese, they're not pure Chinese and can't speak Chinese. But Malaysian Chinese are in the contest every single year and they looked more Chinese than them. That's why you see Andy Lau's wife is a Malaysian Chinese. SHE (the Taiwan girl band), one of the members' husband is Malaysian Chinese.

Last edited:
Why are Malays trying to claim they are more Chinese than the PRC Chinese?:cheesy:

The PRC is recognized internationally as the legitimate by the UN end of discussion,KMT sore losers should lament the corruption that led to their downfall in the mainland.

I find it disgusting how Lux de Veritas is trying to separate Northern(bastards sons of Mongols,Manchus etc his words not mine) and Southern(Sinicized Malays) Han Chinese and has an imaginary persecution complex whenever someone disagrees with him.

I have already stated numerous times that I have plains aborigines blood that doesn't make me less Han than my relatives in China and neither does that make me a Malay.

KMT simply won't accept the defeat, and they still consider that CPC is illegitimate.

The biggest obstacle for the unification is not CPC, but both KMT and DPP.

Last edited:

There is no such thing as Sinicized Malays LOL. Obvious troll is obvious.

Btw, the song was sung by a Malaysian Chinese, not Malaysian Malay.

Google: Namawee

TS IS A FACKING TROLL

Last edited:

TS IS A FACKING TROLL

@Lux de Veritas Now you are going to clarify this....

TS IS A FACKING TROLL

I think he was simply trolling for fun, but he obviously felt frustrated as many people here don't buy his bullsh1t stories.

I think he was simply trolling for fun, but he obviously felt frustrated as many people here don't buy his bullsh1t stories.

One of the few times I will agree with you.

That said, I do sense an empathy for @Lux de Veritas , i have a feeling he projects much into this forum. He needs an outlet.

Some PRC nationalist posters do not understand the feeling of Oversea Chinese and their descendants.

My grand father generation was pushed to be assimilate at gun point & discrimination (e.g force closing Chinese Schools), and was pulled to be assimilate by given the equal rights. This assimilation is different from country to country in ASEAN. Interestingly, malaysia, the country which discriminate oversea chinese the most creates the most preserve chinese culture. Therefore, the more we are discriminate against in our home country, the better we can preserve chinese culture. The reciprocal is true. The less we are discriminate against in our home country, worse we can preserve. We are just pieces of meat, they want us live we live. Look at Vietnam, Indonesia, if we do not integrate into home country, what fate lies ahead?

but when China was weak, who were behind Sun Yutsen's success? Where did Sun's capital for war of revolution came from? Whose blood&money support Sun Yutsen the most? Another example was very near. Only 1979 when China was still poor, who is the main investors to China? What did Deng Xiaoping said about Singapore? I belief you know C.P group of Thailand?
欢迎访问正大集团网站!
Chinese Descent who went back to China to be the FIRST foreign investor.I heard that his company's foreign investor number is 001. There he invested in agriculture industry, Motercycles manufacturing, and others. Now that China is strong and want to create maritime silk road, with billions of Dollars, who are there to increase the probability of success?

We cannot say out loud how we feel about China. China cannot say out loud she will protect us. In the past, China did say the reason to wage war against Vietnam for mistreatment of ethnic Chinese. But we are pieces of meat. If China says they will protect us, while does not have real ability to do so, we are onslaughed. That's why @Lux de Veritas said that Mainland China's policy back stabbed Oversea Chinese. This is specially true for the case of Indonesia year 1965. PRC need a very wise policy to deal with issue so that the existence of Oversea chinese became assets to both PRC and the population. If born Chinese look became liability, who want to be Chinese? If those feeling happened, mass majority of pure blood Chinese women will marry out the race, and our existence end.

South East Asian Chinese should be commended for managing to survive after persecution and hardship just like the Jews, and now they are those who drive the those economies, no wonder they're called the Jews of South East Asia. However unlike Israel which sought to offer refugee to Jews and Protect them overseas, China wasted years on trying to export a failed ideology helping countries through out the world that hated us instead of focusing on ourselves.

Last edited:
You all may know what is boat people.
Why they must leave ? what they leave for ?
China called Chinese race officials of USA as banana ... with racism tone.
Who care if they never pay a re-visit to China?
Do they hope to get protection from China once they left for another country?
No.
They still love their homeland but not PRC, or they love the profit they would earn in homeland.
For example, Taiwanese, Singaporean ..
---------
To know their feeling,
Chinese race in Vietnam express that if China start a war with Vietnam due to recent tension in SCS, they are going to fight for Vietnam, their new home, their core interest. If China ruin their new home, they will fight back China.

You all may know what is boat people.
Why they must leave ? what they leave for ?
China called Chinese race officials of USA as banana ... with racism tone.
Who care if they never pay a re-visit to China?
Do they hope to get protection from China once they left for another country?
No.
They still love their homeland but not PRC, or they love the profit they would earn in homeland.
For example, Taiwanese, Singaporean ..
---------
To know their feeling,
Chinese race in Vietnam express that if China start a war with Vietnam due to recent tension in SCS, they are going to fight for Vietnam, their new home, their core interest. If China ruin their new home, they will fight back China.

Did they also wrap up the Xisha islands in a nice package and hand them over to us?

Did they also wrap up the Xisha islands in a nice package and hand them over to us?

There's no Xisha islands, There're islands were created under international name Paracels islands, and Vietnam kept it for hundreds years, no disputed.

Btw, your posting make no sense here.

I cheer for U.S .....touch.... at U-Tapao air base.

zhang-ziyi-vivi-nevo.jpg

U.S: Where is Utapao?
Ans: Between 2 hills, can u find it? I'll tell you tonight.

Your Chinese guys making complaint that Chinese girls have no nationalism spirit ?
I think Chinese smart people are going to invest and move aboard.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom