What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

In Indonesia you will find more Chinese Moslem than in any other country in ASEAN, even some of their descent hold the major Power in local Muslim Organizations such as NU and several political party movements. Abdurahman Wahid, our fourth Presiden is a confirmed Chinese Muslim descent.

Malaysia's previous Prime Minister, Badawi's ancestor, an ethnic Utsul, also came from Hainan, China.

His maternal grandfather, Ha Su-chiang (also known as Hassan Salleh), was a Utsul Muslim who came from Sanya in Hainan.

Hassan came to Malaya from the province of Kwangtung in the middle of the 19th century and made a living in Bayan Lepas, Penang as a planter of rubber trees and padi, and a jewellery trader.
Hassan had two daughters with his first wife Salbiah Abas, five children with his second wife Siti Rahmah Abdul Rahman and six children (including the Prime Minister’s mother) with his third wife Kamariah Abd Razak.

Correct. The SE Asian Chinese once was naive. Now we wake up. Taiwan wake up. HK burning.

This guy is the most anti PRC in whole SE Asia and he is half Chinese with shitload of genes.

President_Benigno_S._Aquino_III.jpg

Every SE Asian Chinese has shit load of genes.
You kidding me right ?
This guy is half Chinese ?

Oversea Chinese everywhere, including in Vietnam as Vietnamese citizens, they keep protesting recent aggression of China govt in Vietnam EEZ. That's a fact.
Once they live in Vietnam, China's act means violate apart of their benefit as Vietnamese citizen.
That's possible.

Last edited:
Yes. Keep on your ego like that. You discriminate against Oversea Chinese. Don't cry why Asian girls does not choose Asian boy in the future. I as a father will remember your words in my advince/decision to my daughter about mating.
No kidding!

PRC did protect Thailand that case.
If China wants more friends, she should extend ability to protect people, be it a nation or an ethnic group.
We have to love the gun holders, or die.

That's why I love my Junta now. Coz they are my protector.
Just like North Korea is China's protectorate. Because without China, she will not survive.

The example I gave you is what will people change their side, if there survival is at stake.
We are a non-interventionist. We will not protect anyone outside of the Greater China and close friends. I'm sorry.

We are a non-interventionist. We will not protect anyone outside of the Greater China and close friends. I'm sorry.
it will make China doesn't have many ally.

I think China must Leave their Non Interventionist policy.
and China must more active with their rising military capability to protect their interest and potential ally. "outside" greater China :-)

it will make China doesn't have many ally.

I think China must Leave their Non Interventionist policy.
and China must more active with their rising military capability to protect their interest and potential ally. "outside" greater China :-)
We are not ready for this role. That required us to project our power abroad and will directly hurt our current interest. Right now, we benefit so much letting our American friends fighting like a dog to protect our asset abroad and avoid being drag into world political arena like Syria, Ukraine, Iraq, Libya. We are happy atm. Until our American changed tactic and no longer do the job, then I can see us changing the policy and take some slack off the US's world police effort. LOL

We are not ready for this role. That required us to project our power abroad and will directly hurt our current interest. Right now, we benefit so much letting our American friends fighting like a dog to protect our asset abroad and avoid being drag into world political arena like Syria, Ukraine, Iraq, Libya. We are happy atm. Until our American changed tactic and no longer do the job, then I can see us changing the policy and take some slack off the US's world police effort. LOL

yeah, I am agree with that too LOL :woot:

but in the future, I think. China must "teach" one country, for example to other countries. so they will don't underestimate and 'play' with China again. :-)

like USA, they have many allies. not cause many country like them, but because many country afraid of their power.

yeah, I am agree with that too LOL :woot:

but in the future, I think. China must "teach" one country, for example to other countries. so they will don't underestimate and 'play' with China again. :-)

like USA, they have many allies. not cause many country like them, but because many country afraid of their power.
The US have many allies because they are willing to offer "word of encouragement" and sign "defense treaty" to protect them. This benefits the US's image but also drain a lot of resources. This type of relationship is a double-edge sword and will go through cycle of up and down. The US finally are tired and some prominent US policymakers are calling the return to pre-WWI "isolationist policy".

Even their own expansion was based on Sinicizing other ethnicties:woot:

Small countries without a splendid past,seek to distort history in an attempt to inflate their importance.
something like that, they do love remind us it was a Viet who designed/build the Forbidden City :disagree:

Dude.. isn't that actor Vijay. Are you a fan?
I never thought anyone knew about him in china.. Surprising though !!
:partay:
yes, Vijay, know hinm ,
i like his movie:cheesy:
South Indian actor, I most like him

How the hell a thread of "chinese pigs" song in Malaysia that became a keyboard war of chinese and vietnamese members here :lol:

First of all,very honestly speaking no religion in the world likes to see that any single member of their community leaves their religion and joins another.In my neighbour there was an agha khani who accepted Islam and got beaten up to death.He was hospitalized.I remember how brutally he was beaten up.It was insanity.Internet stories are filled with millions of sad stories faced by ppl who are converted to Muslims.
Second this superiority feeling is also felt by Jews who believes that they are more noble then any other nation since these people consider rest world as gentiles while they posses two souls.Same goes with some other nation enjoying similar feeling.
However,coming to your question I will say that you should keep your level high.Your moral should be high my friend.If Uyghurs are not breaking laws and laws are acceptable for them since it allows them to practice their rights freely then Chinese regime must treat them equally since these are their personal views.However,if they begain to mass murder innocent women and children like TTP is doing then no one can stop Chinese regime to take legal actions.
Remember, earlier I said that everyone must be allowed to take decisions of their lives freely unless laws are not violated by them, which is what I am adding now.Plus,laws designed by countries must give them right to practice their religious customs freely.If Uyghurs are violating laws then take action.However,I do ask your regime's logic to ban Muslims in xinjang for practicing fasts?
Regards

Yes, most religions have the "us-against-them" mentality coupled with a superiority complex. I agree this applies to Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, etc. My argument is also viable against them.

But let's focus on Islam for a bit. Correct me if Im wrong, but mainstream Islamic sects like Sunni and Shiite are totalitarian right? what I mean is that there are no seperation between private religious life and your public life. You must practice your Islamic beliefs in private lifes, in your public working life, everywhere you go and everything you do, etc. This carry over to politics so that you should not have "seperation between state and church" like in US. Everything must be submitted to Allah such as government, education, work,family, private life, etc. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this what mainstream muslims believe?

The problem is when you have a minority muslims community embedded in a non-muslim country. The laws of the non-muslim country will be contradictory to their Islamic beliefs. So how do you create laws that can accomodate both? you said "laws designed by countries must give them right to practice their religious customs freely" but is that possible? I gave the example before, about a muslim decision to leave Islam. Say a Uyghur muslim girl wants to change her religion, the law of the country said she is free to do it, but her Uyghur muslim community will say it is their religious custom to punish her. so how can you design laws to handle this kind of situation? there will be a conflict of opinions and customs between muslims and the non-muslim country. This is just one small example.

So I'm not sure if it is possible to "design law" to accomodate both the muslims and non-muslims. If you make one happy, you will upset the other. Somewhere on the line, someone will have to compromise their beliefs, but who? and where should you draw this line? you want to wear burqa in your house? ok. How about in the school? hmmm. how about in a bank? no way. Where do you draw the line? not sure, some will still be upset if she only allow to wear them at home. Maybe just ban it altogether, less headache? don't know. Its easy to blame the non-muslim states for not relaxing their law, but how come never blame it on the muslims for not relaxing their own law and customs?

Yes, most religions have the "us-against-them" mentality coupled with a superiority complex. I agree this applies to Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, etc. My argument is also viable against them.

But let's focus on Islam for a bit. Correct me if Im wrong, but mainstream Islamic sects like Sunni and Shiite are totalitarian right? what I mean is that there are no seperation between private religious life and your public life. You must practice your Islamic beliefs in private lifes, in your public working life, everywhere you go and everything you do, etc. This carry over to politics so that you should not have "seperation between state and church" like in US. Everything must be submitted to Allah such as government, education, work,family, private life, etc. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this what mainstream muslims believe?

The problem is when you have a minority muslims community embedded in a non-muslim country. The laws of the non-muslim country will be contradictory to their Islamic beliefs. So how do you create laws that can accomodate both? you said "laws designed by countries must give them right to practice their religious customs freely" but is that possible? I gave the example before, about a muslim decision to leave Islam. Say a Uyghur muslim girl wants to change her religion, the law of the country said she is free to do it, but her Uyghur muslim community will say it is their religious custom to punish her. so how can you design laws to handle this kind of situation? there will be a conflict of opinions and customs between muslims and the non-muslim country. This is just one small example.

So I'm not sure if it is possible to "design law" to accomodate both the muslims and non-muslims. If you make one happy, you will upset the other. Somewhere on the line, someone will have to compromise their beliefs, but who? and where should you draw this line? you want to wear burqa in your house? ok. How about in the school? hmmm. how about in a bank? no way. Where do you draw the line? not sure, some will still be upset if she only allow to wear them at home. Maybe just ban it altogether, less headache? don't know. Its easy to blame the non-muslim states for not relaxing their law, but how come never blame it on the muslims for not relaxing their own law and customs?
Why my dear.Why so much focus on Islam and why I am sensing that you have so many complains against Muslims.
Allowing minorities to practice their religion freely are basic human rights. When you stop a community to practice their religious custom freely then you are violating basic human rights.
For example suppressing xing Jiang Muslims in having a fast is violation of basic human rights.I ask you what is the logic behind it?what is so difficult in accommodating that?
My friend why to focus on Islam only why not the rest world? Aren't Muslims human? Don't they make mistakes?Is the Muslim community is only community in which some cases are observed?
Alright I think that I should answer you your question.If a girl accepts other religion then community laws will not be accepted.Your chinese regime 's law will be applied as girl's life is under threat. Forget china,even if in Pakistan a Muslim girl accepts Christianity and experience life threat then government of Pakistan will be held responsible in protecting girl's life .Plus,she will be freed in Pakistan to practice Christianity and vice versa.If girl is suppressed by government of Pakistan or minorities by banning them to go to church,practice their religious customs freely then what you will call it?crime?human right violation?don't you?
Let me make this clear that your/my civil regime or of any country is allowed to enforce their criminal and judicial laws or even banking laws.However,suppressing to practicing basic customs which is harmless is violation to basic human rights.Even if Muslim community opens up a bank and claims 0%interest policy then I don't see any violation unless they raise up their arms and began to close foreign banks on gun point.In fact it will benefit poor since they are not burdening poor farmers with additional interest[general example]
I respected China and Chinese people.China is a beautiful country and rich in culture. Keeping all our egos aside we must realize that religion can be abused by extremist by false interpretation which is true and governments do make wrong policies or they failed to sustain laws b/w minorities and majorities/or engineering laws in appropriate manner.
Regards

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom