What's new

Malaysia demographic engineering against non-Muslims

For some reason, the forum or my computer isn't allowing me to post on te other thread. Im trying to post it here

Bold Red: The dissolvement of USI was not even related to the cause that Javanese should hold the control of Indonesia. USI was partially initiated by Dutch Government via Round Table Conference in 1949. Soekarno viewed this as an effort to crack Indonesia up. And the re-establishment of a Unitary Republic was initiated by three Major Federal Governments; Negara Republik Indonesia (Central Government, Negara Indonesia Timur (Nation of East Indonesia), dan Negara Sumatera Timur (Nation of East Sumatra and later followed by other federal governments.

First of all I did not say that Javanese benefited from transmigration because they were the ruling class. Where did I say that the people who were moved were well off? I know that in Kalimantan in Borneo, the Indonesian government moved poor, destitute Madurese from Madura onto Dayak land, due to overcrowding on Madura. This set off large scale massacres by Dayak against Madurese.

Second, Sukarno was a collaborator with Japan. Why is he better than Sultan Hamid? During WW2, the most resistance against Japan in Indonesia came from Borneo, with either the Sutlans allied to the Dutch, or the Islamists in Amuntai in South Kalimantan who tried to revolt against Japan and set up Islamic state in September 1943. The Japanese committed massacres in Borneo against the resistance.

While they were doing that, Sukarno and Indonesian nationalists in Java and other places outright collaborated with Japan.

I didn't talk about the differences between those two organizations.

The point I brought is that their existence also feed the existence of some of terrorist groups in Indonesia. Both MNLF and MILF were or are training some of those men, even supplied weapons, particularly explosives. Give Indonesia one good reason to be at least neutral, you can't. Malaysia is another case, Malaysia and Philippines had conflict, Malaysia was simply supporting any of them to destabilize Philippines but you can see the Sabah invasion. So much for a pet bitting the hand that feed it.

Malaysia supported them because Philippines under Marcos was aggresively trying to take over Sabah, and they stopped support when Ramos promised to leave Sabah alone.

If I am right, the majority of overseas Chinese are children from Southern Chinese, who were mostly merchants fleeing the country centuries ago. Tradionally China was ruled by Northern Chinese, who always looked down on their counterparts in the South. Moreover Chinese merchants were seen as scum, and stood at the bottom in social ladder. They were always subject of prosecution in ancient China.

Overseas Chinese were hunted and killed in mass many times as we have seen in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia...and surprisingly the Chinese central goverment just stood aside and did nothing. Why?

because the overseas Chinese were hated as well in China. If someone bothers and reads China´s 4,000 years history, it is full of regimes of terrors, Mao Zedong is not a single event.

I think, the best way the overseas Chinese can do is avoid politics, not identify themselves with China, but always be loyal to their host country. The last 40 years have seen one of the best periods in the Chinese history, but overseas Chinese should be wary as they used to be.

You have no idea about ****. There was never any massacres before western colonialism.

In Philippines, the SPANISH colonial government instigated massacres of Chinese. Most anti-Chinese sentiment is held by Catholic Filipinos. The Moros have no problem with Chinese people.

The Moros in Mindanao, Sulu, and Sabah resisted Japan when Malays and Indonesian were collaborating with the Japanese. The Japanese massacred entire villages of Moro civilians due to their resistance.

The Dutch started the first massacre of Chinese in Indonesia at Batavia in 1740. The Chinese revolted against the Dutch in the Java War. During the 1999 masssacre in Indonesia, not just Chinese were killed, but ethnic conflicts broke out in several areas of Indonesia. Madurese and other peoples got massacred in the thousands because of the ethnic riots.

In Malaysia, the Malay supremacist leaders like Mahatir and Hishamuddin Hussein do not even make a connection betweeen overseas Chinese and China. Mahatir and Hishamuddin are both UMNO and supporters of Malay supremacism in Malaysia, but they support China and Mahatir has extensively emphasized that China is not a threat to anyone.

are you sure?

How many times China came under the rule of foreigners and eased to exist? do you forget the Turks, the Mongols, the Manchus, and the Japanese, all the babarians Western Powers who came and humiliated China? China cultures and custom do not depend on China as a state but rather on the people.

But no wory. Imagine even China stops to exist, you still have Vietnam, who holds the banner of China´s civilization. :cool:

I remember that Shatuo Turks. The Shatuo leader Shi Jingtang decided to forge his genealogy and claim his ancestor was a Han Chinese official with the surname of Shi.

So what is it from Sanskrit? Your country name is Persian. When are you going to get over inferiority complex.

Stop embarrassing yourself with yr half baked knowledge. Singapore got kicked out by Malaysia, it was not by choice.
Chinese made up the 75% of Singapore population, then Malays. Indians are the smallest group.

It is ridiculous - how confidently is he talking about Malaysia/ Singapore relationship while he does not know this basic fact that Singapore wanted to remain with Malaysia and Lee Kuan Yew talks about this event in detail in his books.

For some reason, the forum or my computer isn't allowing me to post on te other thread. Im trying to post it here

First of all I did not say that Javanese benefited from transmigration because they were the ruling class. Where did I say that the people who were moved were well off? I know that in Kalimantan in Borneo, the Indonesian government moved poor, destitute Madurese from Madura onto Dayak land, due to overcrowding on Madura. This set off large scale massacres by Dayak against Madurese.

"Javanese got the most benefits."

You did not say explicitly, but implicitly yes, that simple statement at the end of second paragraph has stronger and broader meaning to your actual view and stance towards Indonesia and Javanese in particular than any other paraghraps you have wrote.

Second, Sukarno was a collaborator with Japan. Why is he better than Sultan Hamid? During WW2, the most resistance against Japan in Indonesia came from Borneo, with either the Sutlans allied to the Dutch, or the Islamists in Amuntai in South Kalimantan who tried to revolt against Japan and set up Islamic state in September 1943. The Japanese committed massacres in Borneo against the resistance.

While they were doing that, Sukarno and Indonesian nationalists in Java and other places outright collaborated with Japan.

Did I ever say Soekarno is better than Hamid?

But since you insist on bringing that "better or not better" here I deliver you my view as an Indonesian. Hamid resisted the Japanese in the name of the Dutch, not Indonesia as a whole. Sultanates in Borneo resisted the dutch for the sake of their own Kingship which was threatened by the Japanese invasion. Their Kingship was some kind of privilege, provided by the Dutch government, like any other Kingship in Indonesia during Dutch colonial. Hamid's loyalty was to the Dutch, not the national resistance, he went against the Dutch because the Dutch told him to, as he was a KNIL.

Soekarno collaborated with the Japanese for a greater common good, to assist his nationalist movement. PETA army was one of the benefits that Indonesian national movement had for collaborating with Japan. Without PETA, how could we defend Indonesia from Dutch and Britain invasion twice?

What was good that Indonesia got nationally, when Hamid bowed his head to the Dutch?

And here Einstein, the list of resistance against Japan.

Peristiwa Cot Plieng, Aceh 10 November 1942
Peristiwa Singaparna
Peristiwa Indramayu, April 1944
Pemberontakan Teuku Hamid
Perlawanan PETA di Blitar (29 Februari 1945)
Perlawanan PETA di Meureudu-Pidie, Aceh (November 1944)
Perlawanan Pang Suma 1944

Now tell me how many wars fought on the soil of Borneo.

It seems like you despise the resistances done by non-Borneo and nationalists, like everyone that was in national movement was worse. Soekarno and many of national movement members also organized underground resistance movement against the Japanese. But on the surface, Soekarno should appear to be supporting Japanese rule.

Back
Top Bottom