What's new

Malaysia demographic engineering against non-Muslims

I'm not the unlucky Singaporean, why should I embarrass myself?

As an ethnic Chinese, Yes, I feel shame with the behavior of Singaporean government toward his own Chinese people.

Embarrassment of oneself due to one's stupidity has nothing to do with nationality. Go back and read the garbage that you wrote. I'm glad we kicked out dumbass like you to the tiny island.

Yes be shameful, your taiwanese govt, both KMT and DPP, look up to Singapore as a model, LOL.

Embarrassment of oneself due to one's stupidity has nothing to do with nationality. Go back and read the garbage that you wrote. I'm glad we kicked out dumbass like you to the tiny island.

Yes be shameful, your taiwanese govt, both KMT and DPP, look up to Singapore as a model, LOL.

Yes, Taiwan is bad, Mainland is worse. But it doesn't mean Singapore is perfect.

If you are really Singaporean and a Lee Kuan Yaw supporter. I want to ask you,

Why Chinese dialects (except Mandarin) was banned in Singapore while Indian dialects are not?

Why are Lee Kuan Yaw and family Christians? Do he look down Chinese manner and moral value?

Why Singapore ruled by iron fist and draconian law? Not by "Li/禮" as the Confucius teaching?

Why is Singaporean government discourage Daoism but promoting Christianity?

Singapore success is actually contributed by the Confucian Chinese, who are hardworking and self-sufficient, not by a really good government of Lee Kuan Yaw. Lee Kuan Yaw honor is probably just giving a freedom and stability, that's all. If the wealth of Singapore really came from the Lee Kuan Yaw and family, how much the minimum salary standard of Singapore they set? I do believe it's shamelessly pretty low compare with the real good governments like US, Japan and UK.

So yes, the wealth and prosperity of Singaporean didn't came from Lee Kuan Yaw and family as minimum salary standard of Singapore is very embarrassing. Local Singaporean must need to find extra money by themselves to be wealthy and prosperous. It has nothing to do with the Christian and foreign master worshiper of Lee Kuan Yaw and family.

Yes, Taiwan is bad, Mainland is worse. But it doesn't mean Singapore is perfect.

If you are really Singaporean and a Lee Kuan Yaw supporter. I want to ask you,

Why Chinese dialects (except Mandarin) was banned in Singapore while Indian dialects are not?

Why are Lee Kuan Yaw and family Christians? Do he look down Chinese manner and moral value?

Why Singapore ruled by iron fist and draconian law? Not by "Li/禮" as the Confucius teaching?

Why is Singaporean government discourage Daoism but promoting Christianity?

PRC is 1000 times better than ROC.

You can save yourself and your country from further embarrassment by educating yourself on matters you're not familiar with before you open your mouth.

PRC is 1000 times better than ROC.

You can save yourself and your country from further embarrassment by educating yourself on matters you're not familiar with before you open your mouth.

LOL

By saying this, everyone know you are trolling.

Try to answer all my questions above if you dare!

You have amnesia? You posted the almost the same set of questions here and I rebutted you :omghaha:

Yes, I repeat it because I demand an answer and explanation!

I'm serious about it.

Can you answer it?

No, Your amnesia has gotten worse. I did reply with answers. Time to see a doctor. :laughcry:

You mean agnostic and pragmatic...finally a fallen Christian.

But it's too bad, during his reign, he was a Christian, corrupted with Christian ideology and passed a lot of traitorous policies. And his son and all the Singaporean leaders are Christians. As we all know that Christian ruler block the non-Christians from the high government positions. The same case with the old Republic of China and today South Korea.

I wonder, as a fallen Christian, Has he ever visited Chinese temple? Has he asked his family members to pray and give respect in Chinese temple? As a mentor, Has he advices any Singaporean leader to restore Confucianism value in Singapore?

You mean agnostic and pragmatic...finally a fallen Christian.

But it's too bad, during his reign, he was a Christian, corrupted with Christian ideology and passed a lot of traitorous policies. And his son and all the Singaporean leaders are Christians. As we all know that Christian ruler block the non-Christians from the high government positions. The same case with the old Republic of China and today South Korea.

I wonder, as a fallen Christian, Has he ever visited Chinese temple? Has he asked his family members to pray and give respect in Chinese temple? As a mentor, Has he advices any Singaporean leader to restore Confucianism value in Singapore?

Lee was agnostic/atheist, are you literate? The 2nd Prime Minister was Buddhist. Being Chinese has nothing to with religion. Confucism is not religion. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I think all of MALAYSIA and INDONESIA should merge and become one country. They speak a similar language and have similar culture.

Lee was agnostic/atheist, are you literate? The 2nd Prime Minister was Buddhist. Being Chinese has nothing to with religion. Confucism is not religion. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Confucian ideology (Sinocentric) versus Christianity mentality (Foreign Worshiper)

Are you a recent mainland immigrant in Singapore or the old Singapore citizen?

You are extremely poor in reading and comprehension.

Compare with Singaporean, of course I'm.

So you are a Chinese Singaporean?

I read Singapore as a city-state have a lower Human Development Index (HDI) compare with the recent emerging South Korea. How is that possible? Isn't your country have far higher GDP per capita?

Singaporean government didn't do his homework, isn't?

I'm Chinese. You're poor even compared to the Chinese. Good that you admit it. That settles it.

A Mainlander in Singapore.

But how can you able to see the deep problem of Singapore, while you just a foreigner or recent immigrant from mainland?

Back
Top Bottom