What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

Is this for security reasons? And why the UK? If things weren't so petty she could have gone to India for world class treatment at a fraction of the cost.

the propaganda against education for the girls is not the work of taliban you idiot, its a pashtun cultural thing to keep their ladies in closet and not let them roam free..

just go and do some reality check on the education of pashtun girls before and after the talibans and hope you dont see the decline rate of girls education from that period in KPK

and about the brave girl who was against taliban for the girls education then what about the safety of poor girls who are dying in north waziristan?? did she take party in campaign against drone attacks?? NO!!

Perhaps you forgot that it is against Pushtun Culture to harm women and children. Illiteracy is a big parasite in Pakistan, as is the culturally backwardness of some people, but that is not the issue here. It is the fact that the Taliban shot a child for promoting the education of women. I doubt the Pushtuns walk around with AKs shooting kids up, but hey, that's just me.

Your whole rant on Pushtun Women being locked in the closet is something I'm not even going to address for its level of stupidity and ethnic hatred is enough for me to justify that it's wrong.

The safety of poor girls that are dying in North Waziristan? Sure, that's a problem too, but what have you done to tackle this apart from ranting like a mad man on PDF? I can hardly believe how you think a 14 year old can be a leading politician in all issues concerning Pakistan.

I'm afraid so.

Makes me wonder how many more people like this we have in Pakistan?:undecided:. Sad state of affairs it seems.

Yeah, very sad.

Unfortunately Pakistan is self-sufficient in this case.:angry:

... the Two Students Shot who were with her( And no coverage in media about them) or the Health of Kids Killed/Injured in US drone Strike ,...

Exactly... This proves the very propaganda-nature of attack on her. Poor soul was indeed attacked by Americans thru their patsies. 1st they made her famous by showing her on foreign media & photo shot with Gilani etc etc. Then they shot her at time suitable for Americans, just when foreign media was picking up on anti-Drone protests by Code Pink & Imran Khan.

& now Americans r propagating her issue as if it's another 911, which it IS in a way (false-flag in nature). Front page cover stories in western papers.!!!

a country where small children pick garbage and are forced into child labour, this is also not a taliban conspiracy against education of our children, this is a reality for 65 years

for our miseries and for our corruption, and our inability to progress in 65 years and making a conspiracy theory that taliban is behind it

let us just go and check the rate of education of girls anywhere in pakistan starting from the sindh province to balochistan to the villages of punjab

i dont think its a taliban conspiracy against the education of young girls in other parts of country as well

Illiteracy is a social problem in Pakistan, yes. Those that take action against it are admirable. Especially young girls. Especially when they stand up to an organization that wants to dehumanize women. An organization that will bomb you for using your god-given right to educate yourself. Then they get shot up by terrorists that are against everything that Pakistan stands for and we're all traumatized as a result because it's a tragedy.

There you go, I laid it out in perfect laymen's for you. If you can't make head or tail of that, well then...

Exactly... This proves the very propaganda-nature of attack on her. Poor soul was indeed attacked by Americans thru their patsies. 1st they made her famous by showing her on foreign media & photo shot with Gilani etc etc. Then they shot her at time suitable for Americans, just when foreign media was picking up on anti-Drone protests by Code Pink & Imran Khan.

& now Americans r propagating her issue as if it's another 911, which it IS in a way (false-flag in nature). Front page cover stories in western papers.!!!

I can't believe the amount of stupidity #2.

Do you have any definite proof for your conspiracy theory? (Don't say it's not a conspiracy theory, or I will start quoting the dictionary.)

The reason why Malala is getting more coverage than the other two girls is because she sustained life-threatening injuries and was the main target of the attack, that and what she stood for.

a country where small children pick garbage and are forced into child labour, this is also not a taliban conspiracy against education of our children, this is a reality for 65 years

for our miseries and for our corruption, and our inability to progress in 65 years and making a conspiracy theory that taliban is behind it

A country where people like you run around and scream "JIHAD" at every corner and scream "ZIONIST AMERICAN CONSPIRACY LONG LIVE PAKISTAN" is the problem, my dear friend.

On a side-note, hello Mr. Troll.

Oh please. do accept the reality that the act of attacking her is going to harm you and your coming generations. US has nothing to do with this attack.

If you take off your ignorant glasses, you will come to know that those girls have been coverage as well. Multiple channels took their interviews. Reduced coverage has been given because:

1- Those girls were not speaking out about education and writing blogs on BBC, and recieving awards.

2- Those girls were not injured as seriously as Malala. One got shot in the chest area, the other in the arm I think. And both those girls are now in their homes/protective custody.

3- Those girls were not the target of the attack.

If I come to destroy your Mercedes-Benz with a petrol bomb but the motorcycle next to it also gets burnt, nobody is going to care about the motorcycle, but about the car and the reason as to why the car was attacked.

Oh please. do accept the reality that the act of attacking her is going to harm you and your coming generations. US has nothing to do with this attack.

an act of media propaganda and nothing else, pakistan is continually being harmed by its own media, try accepting that too

we live in the age of media propaganda where media can play vital role in controling our lives and our behaviour

A country where people like you run around and scream "JIHAD" at every corner and scream "ZIONIST AMERICAN CONSPIRACY LONG LIVE PAKISTAN" is the problem, my dear friend.

On a side-note, hello Mr. Troll.

you people are one kind who run away from one's country to enjoy luxury of foreign live and talk about misery of pakistanis...

also having dual nationality, now dont say you are dual national and doing your queen's propaganda here

an act of media propaganda and nothing else, pakistan is continually being harmed by its own media, try accepting that too

we live in the age of media propaganda where media can play vital role in controling our lives and our behaviour
Come out of your delusion. A young child is shot badly to an extent of near death and you guys are still trying to find some excuse to save yourself from this utter shame.

BUT mind you, you are not going to escape from this shame.

Come out of your delusion. A young child is shot badly to an extent of near death and you guys are still trying to find some excuse to save yourself from this utter shame.

BUT mind you, you are not going to escape from this shame.

why are you saying 'YOU' with a pak flag??

Is this for security reasons? And why the UK? If things weren't so petty she could have gone to India for world class treatment at a fraction of the cost.

this explains your world class country that you yourself enjoy life in the UK?

Malala sent to Britain for treatment: ISPR | DAWN.COM

These brain surgeries are extremely tough to manage and operate medically. I hope it is not too late for the girl. A US congresswoman was shot similarly and initially I thought they would send her to the US asap. Time is of essence in these cases and I hope that the politics of trying to get her healed domestically was not the case. Very few countries have the wherewithal of medical expertise to help in such cases with a full recovery ( well- almost full).

Hope to she has a successful recovery...

a brain damage is never a full recovery, if she is shot in the brain, some nerves are already damaged

Back
Top Bottom