What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

^^^ the biggest threat CIA has no restrictions to operate in UK...
FAZLU and others have no influence in UAE..
Plus its a diplomatic and national insult that Pakistan is so lame that Pakistani doctors and security forces cant take care of her..
Thats the worst thing they could do to demoralize many of us........
Thats why my suspicions previously and confirmed now..
Its all a huge big drama...

Do she really feel threaten by CIA???? Remember TTP proudly took responsibility and said if she survived this time but wont the next....America condemned it

There is no insult in saving a child's life..... we were happy few days ago that 3 kids were sent to India for medical treatment... But why its an "Insult" that a kid who was targetted by Taliban to be sent to UK for good treatment....

OUR CMH might be good but certainly not the best.....

PAKISTAN DONT NEED GOOD LEADERS OR SUPER DUPER MISSILES OR BOOMING ECONOMY.....OUR PEOPLE NEED TO GET RID OF HYPOCRISY........JUST DECIDE WHETHER YOU ARE TALIBAN SUPPORTER OR PAKISTAN SUPPORTER.....STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE AGAINST THEM YET TRY TO FIND WAYS TO SUPPORT THEM BY BLAMING EVERYTHING ON SOMEONE ELSE EVEN WHEN THEY(TALIBAN) TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

No they were army doctors,and none was from UK...
Plus she was improving here in Pakistan.
Now all the Anti islamists of Europe will have much venom to spit on our faces about how they heroically saved our Girl after she was shot by mozzy terrirists...

She can go to hell from my side....
From this point onwards i have no interest in her..
Sir most of them were from UK local lower staff was given holidays and most doctors were also from UK and whole ward evacuated Sir

Do she really feel threaten by CIA???? Remember TTP proudly took responsibility and said if she survived this time but wont the next....America condemned it

There is no insult in saving a child's life..... we were happy few days ago that 3 kids were sent to India for medical treatment... But why its an "Insult" that a kid who was targetted by Taliban to be sent to UK for good treatment....

OUR CMH might be good but certainly not the best.....

PAKISTAN DONT NEED GOOD LEADERS OR SUPER DUPER MISSILES OR BOOMING ECONOMY.....OUR PEOPLE NEED TO GET RID OF HYPOCRISY........JUST DECIDE WHETHER YOU ARE TALIBAN SUPPORTER OR PAKISTAN SUPPORTER.....STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE AGAINST THEM YET TRY TO FIND WAYS TO SUPPORT THEM BY BLAMING EVERYTHING ON SOMEONE ELSE EVEN WHEN THEY(TALIBAN) TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
WOW America condemned it and you believed them Sir how Innocent of you Sir America which started all the wars on the lie and you believe them :hitwall:

WOW America condemned it and you believed them Sir how Innocent of you Sir America which started all the wars on the lie and you believe them :hitwall:

If taliban condemn it and US condemn it then we might have a debate that who did this???

But taliban took responsibility and threat to shoot her again.... Is it so difficult to understand?

If taliban condemn it and US condemn it then we might have a debate that who did this???

But taliban took responsibility and threat to shoot her again.... Is it so difficult to understand?
Sir did Taliban Spokesperson talked to you did you talked to him directly Al Zawahiri at least post some vidoes on his thought have you ever seen Ashanullah at least we knew their spokesperson how he looked like few years back no picture

Sir did Taliban Spokesperson talked to you did you talked to him directly Al Zawahiri at least post some vidoes on his thought have you ever seen Ashanullah at least we knew their spokesperson how he looked like few years back no picture

The taliban msgs are often with so much manner that they are hard to broadcast.....

But if they want to deny....they have many sources to deny the claims often made in media such as Hakim ullah Mehsood's death... The fight in between them... They certainly didn't deny did they.???

The taliban msgs are often with so much manner that they are hard to broadcast.....

But if they want to deny....they have many sources to deny the claims often made in media such as Hakim ullah Mehsood's death... The fight in between them... They certainly didn't deny did they.???
Sir as long as their spokesperson don't come in front I am not gonna believe this crap media who now pretty much proved are mostly funded by foreign forces so they push their interests forward

Sir as long as their spokesperson don't come in front I am not gonna believe this crap media who now pretty much proved are mostly funded by foreign forces so they push their interests forward

Their spokesman come out in just 2 days when the news of Hakim Ullah was aired...... Whats taking him so long....??? Wait i got it... Its yahudi propaganda to block youtube so that they (taliban) cannot upload their videos anymore.... It all starts from that film.....

I am glad we solved this mystery.

No they were army doctors,and none was from UK...
Plus she was improving here in Pakistan.

She was moved to UK for post-surgery care. Because UK has better child care facilities than Pakistan.

The consultant doctors who were assisting the Pakistani doctors were from UK as well.

Yes true some people have more importance due to their roles in the society , But that does not apply on the Lives of People, A Kid killed in Drone strike & a Kid Killed by Taliban will have the Same Effect on the parents of that Child , so why only Highlight the Taliban ? why not show the Crippled Kids due to Drone Strikes of US ?

as i said before , Too many things unexplained & Not questioned by the media , is what makes me to believe that All the Glitter is not Gold.

Just some days back, in another thread about Rashid Minhas Shaheed (mastankhan i think) raised the point about why he was given the NH?

And some replies came that it was symbolism. Same here.

A drone attack child is not specifically targeted by his/her name, but randomly killed. While this girl was targeted specifically for some reason by TTP or whatever you want to believe, because she made some noise for wanting education and etc etc.

Alot of symbolism is involved here. Even the death of Benazir did not attract this much attention and condemnation from the world that is being generated now.

The plane that took her to UK.

malala-air-ambulance-reut-670.jpg

She was moved to UK for post-surgery care. Because UK has better child care facilities than Pakistan.

The consultant doctors who were assisting the Pakistani doctors were from UK as well.

and maybe she will as well get knighthood if she survives with a half brain

can we trust her that she will come home or she and her family has plans to settle abroad, just like raymond davis victim's family?

who is sponsoring the pak media, even the development projects in lahore and karachi, those flyovers and underpasses and all are funded directly by USAID

why is she so important that pakistani government is spending so much money for her child care even sending her to europe, this is a very laughable situation

or is this funding coming from her own family's pocket??

why is she so important that pakistani government is spending so much money for her child care even sending her to europe, this is a very laughable situation

or is this funding coming from her own family's pocket??

And what is your problem with it?

And yup, it is from govt. money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom