What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

TP makes a good point: if you’re going to condemn drone strikes whose purpose is to counter Islamic militarism then you yourself are giving such militarism a thumbs-up. Therefore, you should be endorsing the attack on Malala and other little girls with similar aspirations. TP's strategy is that once enough Malalas are killed Pakistanis will give up cooperating with the U.S. by providing targeting information and the Talibs will have free reign to expand their terror even further.

Clearly, Pakistanis are confused to be condemning both the drone attacks and the Malala attack. Yemen and Somalia, by contrast, are not confused and endorse drone attacks on Al Qaeda and its allies. Is it any wonder that the War Against Terror is more successful in those countries than it is in Pakistan?

even those so called talibans are the men of fazlullah who came from afghanistan the sancturay to attack the girl, then how is this jutification for the drones, the hipocracy is when the US kills our several children its called collatoral damage and justified while case of one girl as crime against humanity, where is your jewish humanity against the drone victims?

If anyone was having problem understanding my point in last few posts, this guy below might come in handy.

This guy gives the reason for attack on Malala, the idea behind attack I've trying to put across.

i.e. do NOT condemn drones & attack tribal regions thus create more grieved relatives many of whom would turn wanna-be suicidals to seek revenge. THAT's the motive for attack on Malala.

TP makes a good point: if you’re going to condemn drone strikes whose purpose is to counter Islamic militarism then you yourself are giving such militarism a thumbs-up. Therefore, you should be endorsing the attack on Malala and other little girls with similar aspirations. TP's strategy is that once enough Malalas are killed Pakistanis will give up cooperating with the U.S. by providing targeting information and the Talibs will have free reign to expand their terror even further.

Clearly, Pakistanis are confused to be condemning both the drone attacks and the Malala attack. Yemen and Somalia, by contrast, are not confused and endorse drone attacks on Al Qaeda and its allies. Is it any wonder that the War Against Terror is more successful in those countries than it is in Pakistan?

No we r NOT confused. We condemn BOTH bcoz both r done by YOU. Simple as that. YOU kill innocents with drones & YOU kill more innocents via YOUR patsies.

I hope the media doesn't lose touch with her once she moves to the UK. She is a good role model for girls her age and it is very important that the media continues following her.

atleast im not spending my time in a foreign country and barking about problems of our country, get back to pakistan if you have so much love idiot

Sir,

You have only been on this forum for less than a month---please show some respect towards other members---.

where is your jewish humanity against the drone victims?
"Humanity" requires an active response, not mewling, and the effective life expectancy of a Jewish humanitarian (for example, a member of Doctors Without Borders) - in Pakistan is about the same as an ice cube in hell.

No we r NOT confused. We condemn bcoz both r done by YOU. Simple as that. YOU kill innocents with drones & YOU kill more innocents via YOUR patsies.
You do not negate my logic, so what it boils down to is your - and perhaps a universal Pakistani - refusal to take responsibility for difficult moral choices, instead foisting the blame for such upon others.

yes even for medical purpose for all i care

yes she should stay back, she was a propaganda tool after all

if all you want to be is antagonistic then why bother posting? It is obvious that you are pro Taliban guy if you think this poor child was a " propaganda tool" as you stated above.

"Humanity" requires an active response, not mewling, and the effective life expectancy of a Jewish humanitarian (for example, a member of Doctors Without Borders) - in Pakistan is about the same as an ice cube in hell.

then mr ice cube please dont even post in this thread, you dont belong here

if all you want to be is antagonistic then why bother posting? It is obvious that you are pro Taliban guy if you think this poor child was a " propaganda tool" as you stated above.

yes she is a propaganda tool because all the media seem to be doing propaganda for days on bases of her, the same media was sleeping when there was talk about the drone attacks which itself went for days

i would only label a biased media as a propagandist

then mr ice cube please dont even post in this thread, you dont belong here
What passes for "action" here are posts, comments, and inspiring people to think. This kind of "brain surgery" is my chosen humanitarian response to Pakistan's needs.

Both our countries got independence 7 decades ago where are we both today
Ruled by a class which are morally corrupt, Forget being Hindu or Muslim, We have even forgotten what it is to Be humans, I Think God has left Sub Continent a long time back

Well i see a glass half full. I am sure you can assess clearly how rapidly both the countries have gone through the phases which are prerequisites for any country to transform themselves into a progressive, rapidly advancing nation. It took Uncle Sam 200 years to become USA, whereas India and Pakistan are only 65 years old. Of course India is much ahead of Pakistan due to consistency in their policies, and a stable democracy. Whereas Pakistan has yet many challenges to deal with including the stable democracy which ensures the consistent continual policies which could further promote the peaceful relations, specially with India. I still can never forget how Indian Prime Minister visited Lahore in 1998-99, and how a deep sense was prevailing among the two arch rivals that after becoming a nuclear powers both countries should resolve there differences because NOW WAR IS NO SOLUTION. And that opportunity was lost. Why? Because another dictator was able to throw out democratically elected PM in Islamabad.
But i think those days are over now. Pakistan has gone through many ups and downs in the last decade. And i seriously hope the future of both countries will be much brighter than we even expect. :pakistan:

yes she is a propaganda tool because all the media seem to be doing propaganda for days on bases of her, the same media was sleeping when there was talk about the drone attacks which itself went for days

i would only label a biased media as a propagandist

You could not have been more clear about your pro Taliban stance on PDF ( not that you have been shy about it here before) - than to claim a child who stood up where many adults cowered is a propaganda tool.

You could not have been more clear about your pro Taliban stance on PDF ( not that you have been shy about it here before) - than to claim a child who stood up where many adults cowered is a propaganda tool.

even if im a pro taliban, does this justify killing the children through drone attacks and media hiding the truth while crying for days for an attack on one girl. a simple yes and no would suffice

Good Decision.....given the current condition of Hospitals and quality of medicines in Pakistan,Malala would have died in Pakistan

you live too far from the real world and dwell in fantasies, she even started recovering in pakistan

Apparently she is coming to a children’s rehabilitation centre in UK..
As in relearning normal chores of life,such as walking,eating and other normal routines...
Couldn’t that be done in Pakistan?

Blurb from BBC

Malala Yousafzai will be treated at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Major Trauma Centre

Thats in Birmingham.
http://www.uhb.nhs.uk/news/major-trauma-centre-goes-live-at-qehb.htm

The cost of her care and rehabilitation is being met by Pakistan.

Thats about 10 times more than same treatment in Pakistan or Dubai....
BBC has specially mentioned the cost factor in the news and every news..Because NHS is going bankrupt in UK and at the verge of Collapse...
Even then there may be public unrest about her treatment from the likes of EDL...and far right parties who are very active these days...

Once she has recovered sufficiently, she is expected to need treatment to repair or replace damaged bones in her skull and to undergo neurological treatment.
Pakistan has the best Neurologists in the world..same for Many other countries nearby..at a fraction of the cost and lesser political damage..

Well i see a glass half full. I am sure you can assess clearly how rapidly both the countries have gone through the phases which are prerequisites for any country to transform themselves into a progressive, rapidly advancing nation. It took Uncle Sam 200 years to become USA, whereas India and Pakistan are only 65 years old. Of course India is much ahead of Pakistan due to consistency in their policies, and a stable democracy. Whereas Pakistan has yet many challenges to deal with including the stable democracy which ensures the consistent continual policies which could further promote the peaceful relations, specially with India. I still can never forget how Indian Prime Minister visited Lahore in 1998-99, and how a deep sense was prevailing among the two arch rivals that after becoming a nuclear powers both countries should resolve there differences because NOW WAR IS NO SOLUTION. And that opportunity was lost. Why? Because another dictator was able to throw out democratically elected PM in Islamabad.
But i think those days are over now. Pakistan has gone through many ups and downs in the last decade. And i seriously hope the future of both countries will be much brighter than we even expect. :pakistan:
democracy n other things apart....the main difference between india n pak is the huge indian middle class which the MNCs want to tap. early steps on education also did its part. otherwise both the countries are almost in the same page
on topic : hats off to the girl and hats off the the parents and the society as a whole who nurtured the girl's thinking. and the support from the pakistani ppl has showed what the pakistani awam actually thinks of taliban idea

Back
Top Bottom