What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

Oh please. do accept the reality that the act of attacking her is going to harm you and your coming generations. US has nothing to do with this attack.

Why don't YOU accept the reality that it's Americans-&-Co perpetrating ALL these attacks in Pakistan, directly or indirectly.

My generations r threatened by presence of Americans/indians in Afghanistan, NOT by the "act" of attack on malala, because without Americans-&-Co sitting in our western border there would be NO TTP nor would ANY schizophrenic be able to conduct ANY such op even if they desperately wanted to. Because the axis of evil is source of their power. With power source removed my generations would be safer.

If you take off your ignorant glasses, you will come to know that those girls have been coverage as well. Multiple channels took their interviews. Reduced coverage has been given because:

1- Those girls were not speaking out about education and writing blogs on BBC, and recieving awards.

2- Those girls were not injured as seriously as Malala. One got shot in the chest area, the other in the arm I think. And both those girls are now in their homes/protective custody.

3- Those girls were not the target of the attack.

If I come to destroy your Mercedes-Benz with a petrol bomb but the motorcycle next to it also gets burnt, nobody is going to care about the motorcycle, but about the car and the reason as to why the car was attacked.
If u put on some wisdom glasses, u will know that difference b/w coverage of Malala & others. What About 18 killed in drone the very next day. Have u been presented any proof that they were criminals??? Have u been shown how many of them were children & women??? Have Madonna dedicated her concert to those & id western media printing front page news on those innocent-until-proven-guilty???

Stop that Bull... were NOT target of attack... so does that make their lives any less valuable???? Grow up Amrika-Nawaz brain washed ignorant. How serious an injury have to be to be able to get 80% air-time of all TV-channels for many days??? & 18 killed in drone , were their injuries serious enough to give a thought to them too??? Stop watching movies bcoz ur brain is too used to idolizing heroes & heroins ... that's what Malala is being made into, a heroin, while all other precious lives lost & disabled r like worthless extras.. Sorry that's not how I take humans. For me & in the sight of God all lives are equal. I felt more sorrow when 18 innocents are killed in drone the very next day.
=
=

you people are one kind who run away from one's country to enjoy luxury of foreign live and talk about misery of pakistanis...

also having dual nationality, now dont say you are dual national and doing your queen's propaganda here

I far from live a life of luxury. Besides, it's my UK taxes paying for Malala's care, right? So I don't see why you're throwing up such a big issue.

Why don't YOU accept the reality that it's Americans-&-Co perpetrating ALL these attacks in Pakistan, directly or indirectly.

My generations r threatened by presence of Americans/indians in Afghanistan, NOT by the "act" of attack on malala, because without Americans-&-Co sitting in our western border there would be NO TTP nor would ANY schizophrenic be able to conduct ANY such op even if they desperately wanted to. Because the axis of evil is source of their power. With power source removed my generations would be safer.

Your generations would not be safe if langar votes still go on, education is still not prioritized, health care is not given, economy is kept in shambles, religion is being falsely interpreted to suit personal agendas etc etc etc.

US does have a big hand in Pak, no doubt, but your generations have alot more to be worried about than US, nearer to home.

this explains your world class country that you yourself enjoy life in the UK?
Him living in the UK does not make Indian medical infrastructure any less world class.

Cost effective and accessible , quality solutions could have been sourced from India instead of going all the way over to the UK.

Him living in the UK does not make Indian medical infrastructure any less world class.

Cost effective and accessible , quality solutions could have been sourced from India instead of going all the way over to the UK.

and can you please share the statistics of that world class indian health care by any neutral source?

and can you please share the statistics of that world class indian health care by any neutral source?

Ask your govt, they grant Visa's regularly for your children to be transported and treated in India.

Although not world class standard of facilities IMO yet- the medical know how and the caliber of doctors are world class.

Good. She may as well stay back in UK after treatment. Taliban is sure to try again if she returns to Pakistan

This is one Malala attacked by Talibans, thousands more like her died in drone attacks. Bigger question is how many Malala's will it take for the drones strikes to stop.

TP makes a good point: if you’re going to condemn drone strikes whose purpose is to counter Islamic militarism then you yourself are giving such militarism a thumbs-up. Therefore, you should be endorsing the attack on Malala and other little girls with similar aspirations. TP's strategy is that once enough Malalas are killed Pakistanis will give up cooperating with the U.S. by providing targeting information and the Talibs will have free reign to expand their terror even further.

Clearly, Pakistanis are confused to be condemning both the drone attacks and the Malala attack. Yemen and Somalia, by contrast, are not confused and endorse drone attacks on Al Qaeda and its allies. Is it any wonder that the War Against Terror is more successful in those countries than it is in Pakistan?

Ask your govt, they grant Visa's regularly for your children to be transported and treated in India.

Although not world class standard of facilities IMO yet- the medical know how and the caliber of doctors are world class.

No doubt sir, India have very good doctors, she was getting almost same level of treatment in Pakistan as she could have get in India but I guess due sensitivity of her problem authority did not risk it and send her for over all A grade treatment, I guess cost was not the issue here.

Back
Top Bottom