What's new

Malala Yousufzai bashed for 'Oxford Attire' and it's quite appalling.

Well, its our own government and some chutiya "enlightened" elements in our deep state who thought it was a good idea to project her in the way they did.

Now, you hear these absurd arguments in west when being a Pakistani you are told that girls in Pakistan get shot in the head for going to school and then you see the face of Malala being waved at you!! I mean WTF? Girls are out performing boys in education ever since I was going to school in Pakistan, donkey years ago!
Well , not normally. I think Pakistan image been improved after lots of news reporting agencies travel to Pak after 911. Before they had totally different point of view. Well, I always introduce myself Pakistani, some of the place i felt i ll be uncomfortable . But , I change the situation and always welcome tough talk.

Why some of the Pakistani media promoting her? The way she is getting attention in Tv media social media pdf and forums indicating that she is supported by both West and Pakistan establishment.

nonsense news
She's dressed nice and modest

Better than the "scarf no knickers girls" that go university

That is some really bad fashion sense on her part, she looks like a pheasant

2A0515BF-0FB2-4F41-93A6-A36804D4F464.jpeg

Malala should know better and wear a hijabi garment like above

I thought its mia Khalifa

I am quite surprised that no moderator deleted it yet.

Its extremely derogatory and not remotely relevant to the thread.

I thought the Mia comment was pretty on point. I spit out my shezan after reading it.

No, it was nonsensical and uncalled for. You might not like her, but then again, that is no reason to compare her with and label her a prostitute. You should be ashamed, for even agreeing with it. But then again, knowing the history, I really shouldn't be hopeful, right? The worst part, in just another instance, you would turn highly conservative and religious and start giving lectures on respecting women. To top it all, you would prefer living in the US rather than Pakistan. Hypocrisy is in the air, abound! Then, you guys wonder the reason, why you aren't taken seriously. If you keep on hopping here and there, in a minute. Do you really expect anything different?

I usually avoid this kind of posts, but what you said there, truly is disgusting. Wipe that Shezan off your face and learn basic human decency!

Mian sahab , aik goli taqdeer badal dati ha... kisi ko asman par or kisi ko zameen ka neecha pouncha dati haa.....

They have immortalized her by using a bullet, to attempt to silence her. If God really would agree with the religious nut jobs like they claim, she would most likely be dead. But does God appear to agree with them? No!

They have immortalized her by using a bullet, to attempt to silence her. If God really would agree with the religious nut jobs like they claim, she would most likely be dead. But does God appear to agree with them? No!

They as in people like me?

I am quite surprised that no moderator deleted it yet.

Its extremely derogatory and not remotely relevant to the thread.

No, it was nonsensical and uncalled for. You might not like her, but then again, that is no reason to compare her with and label her a prostitute. You should be ashamed, for even agreeing with it. But then again, knowing the history, I really shouldn't be hopeful, right? The worst part, in just another instance, you would turn highly conservative and religious. To top it all, you would prefer living in the US and not Pakistan. Hypocrisy is in the air!

How dare you call mia khalifa a prostitute, shes an actress. :D

They as in people like me?

I would rather not say and like Nostradamus, let it be open to interpretation.

Just kidding. They as in her attackers and by extension the Taliban and their supporters, wherever they might be and how direct or indirect, their support might be.

How dare you call mia khalifa a prostitute, shes an actress. :D

Consider a career in law. Lol

I would rather not say and like Nostradamus, let it be open to interpretation.

Just kidding. They as in her attackers and by extension the Taliban and their supporters, wherever they might and how direct or indirect, their support might be.

Consider a career in law. Lol
Im a lawyer lol.... hence the valid objection..

What soft image? She is used to portray Pakistan in negative light.

Pakistanis don't exactly make things difficult, now do they?

Look at the nonsensical comments, in this thread. Prostitute, whore, dumbfuck, ****-star. All over an article over the criticism on a person's clothes. What message is being sent here? There are always better ways to express displeasure and disagreement.

Im a lawyer lol.... hence the valid objection..

In an actual court of law, you won't win.

The prosecution will summon the "custodian of records" and have him/her testify as to the actual nature of the defendant's employment.

Last edited:
Hey Mr. Feminist Social Just Warrior, stop making things up. I simply laughed at the comment due to the resemblance. Just because everybody is not a cuck like you does not give you the license to start spewing nonsense.

Oh please.

Your comment is visible for everyone to see. There is a resemblance? Because I didn't see one.

Most of us, at least have the guts to own, what we write. But, continue. When someone can himself do the job well of defaming oneself, why should anyone else spend precious ATP's?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom