What's new

Malala Yousufzai bashed for 'Oxford Attire' and it's quite appalling.

Lol she's the worse Pakistani in Britain they could find to take their frustration out on? Did you guys forget about the child grooming gangs run by Pakistanis? Or the Drug and gang rackets run by whole families of Pakistani origin people? Or how about the countless others who are convicted terrorists? What about the 7/7 bombers? What about the Butt guy who recently carried out a terrorist attack? How about the benefit fraudsters who give us a bad name? What about the ones who tried to rig elections in some local areas? Are they not giving us a bad name too?

The common trait of a right wing lunatic Pakistani is always to go for a soft target. Hence they chose this poor kid, I tell you now working with people who know of her, it is because of her that they have positive views of Pakistanis. And the above things I mentioned are the things that ticks them over. Anything about them, oh mighty men of moral courage from the land of Pakistan?

Last edited:
Back in 2013 I had an argument with Aussie friends on the topic of Malala. The issue of contention was Malala being nurtured by foreign powers so they can have another agent in Pakistan to do their bidding. They raised the question: how can I know this? And I accepted that on that particular day I don't have any proof, but I told them to mark my words that very soon she will express the desire to be Prime Minister of Pakistan. The challenge was accepted and a few months later, I was proven right, Alhamdulillah. After that, my Aussie friends could never find the confidence to raise the topic again :D

You have to look at history. Benazir, Aung San Suu Kyi, and now Malala. Their lives are following a script. And you have to ask the question, who is writing that script? Why is it that Pakistani politicians all come from London? When will we wake up and see the writing on the wall?

she has two options, either wear burqa or wear jeans/tshirt/jacket(practical and decent).... if she chooses to wear south asian dress, it will only attract more unwanted attention.
most young south asians wear ethnic dress only on special occasions here.

she has two options, either wear burqa or wear jeans/tshirt/jacket(practical and decent).... if she chooses to wear south asian dress, it will only attract more unwanted attention.
most young south asians wear ethnic dress only on special occasions here.

What do you mean attract unwanted attention?

Pak people are sick and have too much spare time when in Rome do as Roman do that’s it end of story

Seeing someone in a dupatta is one thing.

Seeing someone in a shalwar khameez is quite another. My mom gets 2 looks and random women stopping her for 20 minutes doing their womenly conversations.

Our public want this image in oxford:lol:
img_1296-jpg.431784

Whoa, did Abdul Aziz lose weight?

Our public want this image in oxford:lol:View attachment 431784

It happens when people start to out-source thinking.

Not realizing that God has awarded them brains to think for themselves, to delve into things and ponder, rather than believe what someone else is telling them or what the majority is saying. Not realizing that not thinking for themselves, is an insult to their intelligence.

But so long, as we can all pretend to be holier than the next person.

It happens when people start to out-source thinking.

Not realizing that God has awarded them brains to think for themselves, to delve into things and ponder, rather than believe what someone else is telling them or what the majority is saying. Not realizing that not thinking for themselves, is an insult to their intelligence.

But so long, as we can all pretend to be holier than the next person.
Tegedy of our culture bhai:tup: when jealousy and hate mixed with jahalat than we have shake like few posters made above.
She look decent in that dress if we compare with desi chicks walking around in yoga pants and tight shirts and hard to control to another glance.
One of my molvi type friend if saw them his reaction always " ena no sharm nai anndi " and continue to stare them.

Tegedy of our culture bhai:tup: when jealousy and hate mixed with jahalat than we have shake like few posters made above.
She look decent in that dress if we compare with desi chicks walking around in yoga pants and tight shirts and hard to control to another glance.
One of my molvi type friend if saw them his reaction always " ena no sharm nai anndi " and continue to stare them.
Yeh fam. it's a good thing tho. we need high quality birds in south asia. when everyone covers up aint nobody gonna work out and maintain their figure cause there aint no incentive but the thots freely demand 6 feet tall, muscular blokes. We need to apply ancient wisdom like supply, demand and quality control g

Batty bois who demand women to cover up destroy the quality of women for all of us. Swear down fam

images

The above is a photo of Benazir Bhutto as Oxford undergraduate, did anyone ever ostracised her?

For Heaven's sake, Malala is an 18 year old college student, she is neither a nun nor an angel and she does not live in Swat but in UK. Does she not deserve enjoying college life like any other student? Must we compare her with one of the Tableeghi Jamaat ladies?

Last edited:

I have seen similar if not more in this country. So, why is the public not bothered there? She really is decent. She is still carrying the dopatta over her head, even though she isn't required to, knowing the attire and considering where she is. Yeah Astagfirullah, kidhar hai, kidhar hai? (God forgive me, where she is, where she is) type people. Seriously. Either have the decency to not stare or don't pass the judgement. Pick one side and remain there.

Kalay engrez brigade is out in full force on this thread.

Whats stopping you from debunking their arguments? You will not be called anything, by most. Begin. Tear every single post, piece by piece.

Ironic though, the black Westerners taunt - one line post of no value, considering your flags. I am actually surprised.

Back
Top Bottom