What's new

Malala Yousufzai bashed for 'Oxford Attire' and it's quite appalling.

I know Mr. Lyal. I know.
But you got the gist of my message with that reference.
As i said she is a kid. She has made her a life. She should be left alone to live how she pleases.
She is borne out of the idea of necessity that everything is titanic in Pakistan.
She wont sell any longer. Past her sell by date its not anyones concern
Mian sahab , aik goli taqdeer badal dati ha... kisi ko asman par or kisi ko zameen ka neecha pouncha dati haa.....

What people are failing to understand that its not about Pakistani reaction to her attire. People are looking to find ways to put her down, even on issues which might be non issues. Goes to show to sick and tired Pakistani society has become from this character called Malala.

And in all this, a true hero is forgotten. He didnt fit in the narrative against Pakistan that had to be build.

BdtctJCIMAIrviO.jpg

What people are failing to understand that its not about Pakistani reaction to her attire. People are looking to find ways to put her down, even on issues which might be non issues. Goes to show to sick and tired Pakistani society has become from this character called Malala.

And in all this, a true hero is forgotten. He didnt fit in the narrative against Pakistan that had to be build.

View attachment 431757
Well he is hero... but Malala was groomed for certain audience ..

Phir konsi goli se dara rahe ho?
Mian saheb ....vo film ka dialogue thaa.....

Khadim-e-Aala-Punjab-Shahbaz-Sharif-Funny-Cartoon-Pictures40908419_2012111643557.jpg

Back
Top Bottom