What's new

Malala Yousufzai bashed for 'Oxford Attire' and it's quite appalling.

disco deewana............

nannhi bachi kay pechey lag gaye hain sab...... bus tanqeed karni hai kuch bhi kahi bhi...
kapre hain thodi der baad colors pe argue karlenge

wese bhi ye ek makhsoos logon kay masail hain jinka ilaaj sirf gonge behre hi kar sakte hai

lol seriously i have no issues with burka dupatta or any other thing. wear whatever one is comfortable in. simple logic.

i was just saying dont give much attention to such things.

next time if i bump into her i will ask her to have a smoke just to rattle some people up.

nobody cares - its just everyone wants to talk on everything.

It's not a one off incident though for some people, it speaks to people's bigger fear that their culture is under threat. They are prepared to tolerate it but won't allow normalization of a foreign culture as in they reserve the right to call it foreign (and sometimes other unwarranted nasty words). Their line of argument is they value their culture and hence would criticize anything that threatens it.

It's not a one off incident though for some people, it speaks to people's bigger fear that their culture is under threat. They are prepared to tolerate it but won't allow normalization of a foreign culture as in they reserve the right to call it foreign (and sometimes other unwarranted nasty words). Their line of argument is they value their culture and hence would criticize anything that threatens it.

they should build an Oxford like university here as well if anyone thinks you cannot go with a shalwar kameez there in UK.

there are thousand ways to make a point.

we pick wrong battles Sire

South Asian internet?
You know a burping Kuala can do that as well.

Desis talk about everything and everyone. Talk talk talk.

Now my feminist question is: Why did not Malala wear her traditional clothes to Oxford? Does she thinks she will not be welcomed if shes goes in like Patiala Asma Jahangir?

really?

My tomato protest never caught any attention. How discouraging.

Wear some heels and tight jeans. Your tomatoes will be front and centre of the news.

Wear some heels and tight jeans. Your tomatoes will be front and centre of the news.

dude if the prices remain high as they are........
i am willing to wear a burkini or a bikini both for this noble clause.......
a piece of clothing does not define your intentions. she is modestly dressed fit to the cultural surrounding.
though terrible fashion sense @Divergent like hers

I attended a talk by Malala once. Most unimpressive. She went on and on about her horrible experience and her will to survive. Somebody in the audience questioned her whether hers was the norm in the area where she came from. She was extremely evasive and defensive when responding since it seemed apparent that she was evading the issue of whether she was making the plight and suffering of many seem like a personal unique experience to her.

I attended a talk by Malala once. Most unimpressive. She went on and on about her horrible experience and her will to survive. Somebody in the audience questioned her whether hers was the norm in the area where she came from. She was extremely evasive and defensive when responding since it seemed apparent that she was evading the issue of whether she was making the plight and suffering of many seem like a personal unique experience to her.

you deserve a negative rating for this.

she is way too young. stop expecting Anne Frank out of Malala Yusufzai

you deserve a negative rating for this.

she is way too young. stop expecting Anne Frank out of Malala Yusufzai

Ahh Hamid, I gave you a thumbs up nonetheless. Anne Frank was younger than her and unfortunately could not become a talk show icon like Malala. What I find most unimpressive about Malala is her steadfast determination to paint all things Pakistani as being bad

Ahh Hamid, I gave you a thumbs up nonetheless. Anne Frank was younger than her and unfortunately could not become a talk show icon like Malala. What I find most unimpressive about Malala is her steadfast determination to paint all things Pakistani as being bad

I know Mr. Lyal. I know.
But you got the gist of my message with that reference.
As i said she is a kid. She has made her a life. She should be left alone to live how she pleases.
She is borne out of the idea of necessity that everything is titanic in Pakistan.
She wont sell any longer. Past her sell by date its not anyones concern

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom