What's new

Malala Yousafzai Wins Nobel Peace Prize for Pakistan.

Yes you can't discuss holocaust but you can abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW there is no absolute freedom and if they will abuse than we have full right to hit back Malala meets those who abuse our PROPHET SAW and for 99 % PROPHET SAW is far more important than there own lives and this girls barks against Islam and Pakistan to please her western masters

Are u for real??:sick:

Read her book you will know from Pakistan to Islam to Jinah and Iqbal she has tried to destroy the image off each one typical western lies promoted and stereotypes promoted by her in her book typical crap which will earn you Nobel Peace Prize and Christina Lamb is the co author she is famous for hatred off Islam and Muslims and Pakistan
One small question - have you read her book?

Are u for real??:sick:
Yes. You better believe it.:pakistan:

Read her book you will know from Pakistan to Islam to Jinah and Iqbal she has tried to destroy the image off each one typical western lies promoted and stereotypes promoted by her in her book typical crap which will earn you Nobel Peace Prize and Christina Lamb is the co author she is famous for hatred off Islam and Muslims and Pakistan

oh really? did you read her book ?
if so, then do provide us some snippets here.
that'll be great.

I have and I can verify that what he is saying is pretty much the case.
OK, I'll take your word for it. Please tell me what she has written to insult :
1) Pakistan
2) Jinnah
3) Iqbal
4) Islam

(Any or all of those.)

I'll try to read it soon, but until then I'll believe you.

OK, I'll take your word for it. Please tell me what she has written to insult :
1) Pakistan
2) Jinnah
3) Iqbal
4) Islam

(Any or all of those.)

I'll try to read it soon, but until then I'll believe you.
She has viewed and presented Pakistan and personalities/things related to Pakistan from the perspective of a foreigner, and not from that of a Pakistani. That is the problem with her (or Miss Lamb's) book and I can understand that for the book is written not for the Pakistanis but for the foreign readers. You or many others may not find anything insulting because for you, for instance, Jinnah was/is a person who divided India. However, for us, Pakistanis, he is Quid-e-Azam, father of the nation. Throughout the book, she kept addressing him as Jinnah, but we address him as Quid-e-Azam, just like you address Gandhi as Maha-Atma Gandhi. There are many such things in that book which are not palatable for Pakistanis but perfectly normal for the foreigners or ultra-liberal Pakistanis who even find it less-than-civilized to speak in their own language. Rather than I tell you what is in the book, please go through it yourself, though I don't think it will make you agree with certain Pakistani members POV for the reason(s) given above.

I aint the one making claims,
the one that makes the claims also should defend them with facts.
He is giving reference of a book, which he may or may not have read, we don't know. How to counter his claims? Obviously, by reading the book and then refuting claims if not supported by the contents in the book. Am I saying something that is not making sense?

He is giving reference of a book, which he may or may not have read, we don't know. How to counter his claims? Obviously, by reading the book and then refuting claims if not supported by the contents in the book. Am I saying something that is not making sense?

the way he said it gave me a gist that he might've read the book, if did read that book then i don't think there would be much problem for him to cite some of the stuff here. it'll be convincing.

Proud moment for Pakistan and India too.

Few observations:

1. Nobel awards coming to Muslims seem to be mostly women (girl in this case).
2. In my view Edhi sahib more than deserves Nobel Peace Prize. He has done a lot more than any other Pakistani for humanity.
3. Nobel committee has its own views and they make statements by giving out these awards. Malala is a bit too young.
4. I am dismayed at the attitude shown by some Pakistanis. These are the types of people whom I would not care to associate with.

May be you people are right in defending this issue but I can see this as an attack on our culture and religion..... May be I'm wrong but I pray for good to come..
Nothing wrong with Religion or culture.

There is everything wrong with your world-view that makes you say such things.

@Zarvan the day you learn to differentiate between "off" & "of" might be the day someone starts taking you seriously. You are only parroting rumors. I know her book has certain controversial things. But I put it down to Christina Lamb. Since this book is in Malala's name, she (and more so, her father) has some responsibility. But I would not spin a conspiracy around it. A mistake is not necessarily a part of a malevolent plan.

Last edited:
1413017973373.jpg

@Max Pain @Chak Bamu
@syedali73

Last edited:
Well done young lady.. I'm proud of her for what she stood for and for being a good human being.. Nobel prize or not

Not because she is a Pakistani or because she is an irritant to the extreamists

Well done young lady.. I'm proud of her for what she stood for and for being a good human being.. Nobel prize or not

Not because she is a Pakistani or because she is an irritant to the extremists
that she definitely is :agree:

Back
Top Bottom