What's new

Malala Yousafzai Wins Nobel Peace Prize for Pakistan.

Proud moment for Pakistan and India too.

Few observations:

1. Nobel awards coming to Muslims seem to be mostly women (girl in this case).
2. In my view Edhi sahib more than deserves Nobel Peace Prize. He has done a lot more than any other Pakistani for humanity.
3. Nobel committee has its own views and they make statements by giving out these awards. Malala is a bit too young.
4. I am dismayed at the attitude shown by some Pakistanis. These are the types of people whom I would not care to associate with.

Nothing wrong with Religion or culture.

There is everything wrong with your world-view that makes you say such things.

@Zarvan the day you learn to differentiate between "off" & "of" might be the day someone starts taking you seriously. You are only parroting rumors. I know her book has certain controversial things. But I put it down to Christina Lamb. Since this book is in Malala's name, she (and more so, her father) has some responsibility. But I would not spin a conspiracy around it. A mistake is not necessarily a part of a malevolent plan.
Yes co authoring a book with known enemy off Islam and Pakistan is enough reason to expose this puppet and there is no conspiracy here after shooting she is clearly being used by west and her father is earning good money by selling this product to west
1413018216060.jpg

1413018243584.jpg

Lady is famous .......... Tasleema Nasreen famous for abusing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW @Max Pain

Yes co authoring a book with known enemy off Islam and Pakistan is enough reason to expose this puppet and there is no conspiracy here after shooting she is clearly being used by west and her father is earning good money by selling this product to west View attachment 125285
View attachment 125286
Lady is famous .......... Tasleema Nasreen famous for abusing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW @Max Pain
Zarvan, I disagree with you on a lot of things you say but you are not always wrong everywhere as @Chak Bamu (or other posters) has implied. Not being able (could be a simple typo) to differentiate between 'of' and 'off' does not, and must not render one's opinion worthless because English is not our mother tongue.

'A man is known by the company he keeps', applies as much to the females. I for one would never ever stand next to Tasleema Nasreen, or Rushdie for that matter let alone smiling and posing for a photograph. There appears a whole lot of things wrong with this lady, her father, and the choice of their patrons (Lamb writing her book as if there is nobody in Pakistan who could help her with writing an autobiography. Mr. Ayaz Amir and Mr. Irfan Siddiqui are just two of such accomplished English prose writers among dozens other). Questions can always be asked and brushing them aside with 'moderator's power' wont make them disappear in the thin air. Being modern or liberal does not mean that we let go faith and ignore those who are hell bend on digging our roots.

Last edited:
Yes co authoring a book with known enemy off Islam and Pakistan is enough reason to expose this puppet and there is no conspiracy here after shooting she is clearly being used by west and her father is earning good money by selling this product to west View attachment 125285
View attachment 125286

I stopped reading after "off Islam"... Why waste my time?

I just showed you the mirror that is you don't have the answer

Zarvan, if I started taking you seriously, I would have to have a ton of time to waste on you. I already did that a year and a half ago. So keep holding the 'mirror' off truth and see if I care.

P
4. I am dismayed at the attitude shown by some Pakistanis. These are the types of people whom I would not care to associate with.
she is suffering at the hands of her Father who, according to some commentators, has been less than "noble" and more of an opportunist to cash in on a near tragedy his daughter suffered.

no matter... she is a good girl and a pride of Pakistan

Zarvan, if I started taking you seriously, I would have to have a ton of time to waste on you. I already did that a year and a half ago. So keep holding the 'mirror' off truth and see if I care.
Sir but I have lot of time to waste and expose western paid puppets

Keeping everything on a side we should take it as a proud that our daughter has been chosen from the whole world...:)

I think there was a time , when awards medales and positive news was daily activity

Now we are so used to negative comments and negativity we can't take any positive news that comes out

Sure Malala won a Nobel peace award , and that is only because she stood up for Education Rights for Women in his village and her province etc and it brought international light to a problem

For Pakistanis we generally feel Mr Idhi should have received a call up for Nobel Peace award however his work does not goes on CNN only local citizens of Pakistan are aware of his work across country.

Regardless , both folks have done positive things for Pakistan , and its up to Pakistani Government to acknowledge both first

basically being getting shot by few idiots

Yes, thats what it only is. Getting shot! :azn: Crux of the whole argument and the reason for her award right? What you dont seem to remember that only she kept on fighting for education for girls amongst thousand of girls that were present in the valley despite all the threats from religious psychopaths. If you were shot in that way and spent months fighting for your life in such critical condition, I would ask you then if you want to stay further in your country and if the whole incident was a "basic" thing. Do you even know what liberalism is? Because I dont understand what is so liberal about supporting a girl, when the choice is between her and murderers of fifty thousand Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom