What's new

Malala Yousafzai Wins Nobel Peace Prize for Pakistan.

People like me also openly criticize wrong things in Pakistan. You will only know if you get to read those posts. Your issue is, you read only your own posts and assume about the rest. Nowhere in my post did I mention her backing by India, Israel, or US. Stop generalizing and putting your words in others mouths.

Then why do you doubt her sincerity?

As a Pakistani you should be proud that Pakistan gave birth to such a strong brave girl.

Then why do you doubt her sincerity?
That is why I wrote, you don't get to read other's posts.

As a Pakistani you should be proud that Pakistan gave birth to such a strong brave girl.
Pakistan has given birth to braver souls who went unrecognized. Certain Pakistanis have achieved much more yet went unacknowledged.

Malala deserved this Nobel Prize.
But I think world should had been give some more time or prove her capability.Still she is a kid and it seems it is too early for a prize.
But other guy is a veteran with 34 years human rights protection .
But both of them are truly deserved this price.

Pakistan has given birth to braver souls who went unrecognized. Certain Pakistanis have achieved much more yet went unacknowledged.

A 12 year old girl getting shot in the head by the Taliban for advocating girls go to school is a deserved winner of the Nobel Prize.

Stop hiding behind the fact there are other more deserved winners and thus this is all a ploy.

Give credit where credit is due.

A 12 year old girl getting shot in the head by the Taliban for advocating girls go to school is a deserved winner of the Nobel Prize.

Stop hiding behind the fact there are other more deserved winners and thus this is all a ploy.

Give credit where credit is due.
You have your point of view and I have mine. I will give credit where it is REALLY due. I am not asking you to change your mind but you are asking everybody to dance on your tune. This is not going to happen.

Last edited:
Only surprised? Does this not provoke any thought? All senior members (minus Zarvi the great) have vehemently apposed tyrannic TTP throughout, yet are not in support of Malala. This shows that TTP and Malala are two different issues and should be dealt, and analyzed individually.

1. Have you ever seen her conversing in English? This is her command (if it could be called command at all) of English today while in England. Was she really the one who wrote for BBC at the age of 9? several years ago in Sawat?

2. Writing anonymously for BBC against TTP - what kind of bravery is this? If she had revealed her identity and publicly condemned, and wrote against TTP while staying in Sawat, it would be a different thing but did that happen?

3. There are much more prominent educationists in Pakistan who literally devoted their ENTIRE life for the cause of Education in general and girls education in particular. Late Professor Anita Ghulam Ali is on such example. She was not even nominated for an international award let alone Nobel. What Malala has done in comparison to Professor. Ghulam Ali?

4. Her father owned a private School in Sawat in which she was a student. Due to TTP, his business went down and completely shut down when Army went into Sawat and used the School as a post. In her book (albeit who wrote it), she has expressed her disgust against Pakistan Army for using the School as an Army post. This clearly appears to be a case of conflict of interest. She did not speak for the girls of Sawat but for her father's business.
so,basically u r saying despite there being more deserving candidates in Pakistan,,malala(who according to u,is undeserving n has ulterior motives) got the nobel peace prize,,,am i right?

That is why I wrote, you don't get to read other's posts.

Balochi sajji, do you deserve noble prize?. Hasad karna chorr dou miah

Did the other two girls blog about the troubles faced by girls during taliban rule? Did they openly speak about and call attention to that issue on world media, like Malala did? If so, they were equally deserving.

This is the third time I am pointing this out today, and frankly I cannot understand why Pakistanis find this so difficult to grasp - Malala was not given a nobel prize for getting shot. She was given one for championing a worthwhile cause, under the rule of a barbarous regime.
Do you expect a 9-10 years girl living in rural area of Pakistan, tweeting and giving sermons of girls education, when she herself does not know spelling of education. Have you ever seen a European lady always accompanying her? Do you think this 16 years girl is capable of delivering a speech in highest of the forums that too a language which is vernax. Just observe she said she will be coming into politics now, does every noble prize winner come into politics? Long term plannings involve such manmade creations. If only voicing about HR and other such events is the criterion for achieving Noble Prize then there are many more who deserve it and stand much higher then her. It is our duty to call a spade a spade. I being a Pakistani can vouch for this achievement, but it is unfair, as ultimately trust of people from such awards will be undermined by such nominations and awards.

Like many other said before I also think it should have been Mr. Edhi but Congratulations to little Malala.

One day she will be a very powerful and influential person in both Pakistan and the world. She could be the Prime Minister of Pakistan in 20 years. Mark this post.
it is written on the wall. This is how influential agents are prepared and instilled in the system.

prove it bro.
im sure we all would love to see the claims transform into facts
Read her book you will know from Pakistan to Islam to Jinah and Iqbal she has tried to destroy the image off each one typical western lies promoted and stereotypes promoted by her in her book typical crap which will earn you Nobel Peace Prize and Christina Lamb is the co author she is famous for hatred off Islam and Muslims and Pakistan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom