What's new

Malala at the UN: We are proud of our sister.

Pakistan has one of highest percentage of uneducated children in the world, go on, cheer your hero talibastards and celebrate their anti-west activities and their sharia.

Sir you are free to follow puppets of west I follow Quran and Sunnah not Taliban or any one else Quran and Sunnah and way of Sahabas is enough for Muslim not west funded symbols which they themselves throw away after using for sometime

You are a very complex society,are there many people in Pakistan who think like Zarvan(%)?

Sir you are free to follow puppets of west I follow Quran and Sunnah not Taliban or any one else Quran and Sunnah and way of Sahabas is enough for Muslim not west funded symbols which they themselves throw away after using for sometime

right so anything that is not in agreement with your narrow narrative & dogmatic views is all Western conspiracy... ain't that just convenient

right so anything that is not in agreement with your narrow narrative & dogmatic views is all Western conspiracy... ain't that just convenient

042613cybercrimemasterandlead-1367010813304.jpg

How is that an answer to @SHAMK9's post? There are 5.43 million children out of school in Pakistan. That is a mindbogglingly large figure. Perhaps you cannot comprehend the magnitude of the problem, perhaps you are content in sneering at the west and the kufr systems. Perhaps you should be cognizant of the fact that education has ensured that the Kufr can control your leaders and your very nation from a thousand miles away, not because they are more intelligent or because they are genetically superior but rather because they have mobilized their resources in a manner that other Asian nations are still struggling to match by and large. Compare your figures to India's (in absolute and percentage terms since our population is nearly 7 times large than yours) where we have around 1.7 million children out of school. Now I am not asserting that all the schools in my nation will provide quality education, they won't and don't. All the schools don't provide sufficient resources, faculty quality and presence. What they will provide is a generational base which is within the ambit of the educational sphere and which will propel the generation which will follow to be immersed within the education system in a more integrated and quality conscious manner. So the numbers are not the absolute measure by any standard BUT empirical data still counts for a lot. Quality, standards and materially significant measurements only come after the numbers are found to be sufficient when one is dealing with education on the national level.

Guffaw and sneer all you want to but the world will always be ruled by those who succeed in cultivating their​
human resource, the rest will serve from below irrespective of which god they believe in. Stop trying to view everything as a matter which is within a religion's ambit. It may surprise you but no god will aid you if you do not stand on your own two feet.
@Hyperion @Secur

Last edited by a moderator:
She is pretty popular, i saw posts where DYFI in Kerala, India (youth wing of communists party) posting her quotes and images in their posters along with other revolutionaries (whom then think) like Bhagat Singh.

You are a very complex society,are there many people in Pakistan who think like Zarvan(%)?

We have our share of nuts. But their biggest failur are voices like that of Malala and many other women. :)

people like zaravan twist facts, lie through their teeth and malign the religion for their own hard nutshelled ideas but they fail to see that how hard the nuts shells they are meant to get cracks

Keep trusting your mind and what you see WOW you see I can see to Sir and I can she is clearly being used by west now they will use her for sometime than throw her away and bring a new symbol of human rights women rights and BLAH BLAH and our all seeing and knowing people will start running after that symbol imagine him or her as some sought of Massiah than that too will be discarded by the west I trust ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW that is I could see what clearly west is doing USA first need to focus on those 1 out every 5th women in USA which is a rape victim Sir before showing as that every second girl is short by Pakistani men and every men with sunnah that is beard are animals and we don't know anything about education we will not these dumbos to attack our society and social values and exploiting cases like MALALA yes bad happened to her but now she is nothing more than a tool of west and USA ask them to show guts to bring those who are killed by drone attacks those who are bombed in Iraq and Afghanistan and Palestine these MF pigs will not show these kind of things but our nation full of ............ is ready to accept any ............. which they tell us to follow

We can do many things we don't need to tell to those who are obsessed with west and kufr even kufr does something bad to their family and members of opposite gender they feel proud and she should do this back home not hiding in London with UK government who is also hiding a moron known as Rushdie

If the West is using her then very good. I pray and am pleased that the west must use stories of all Pakistani women if that can promote cause of women rights and right to education defying militants' mentality.

If the West is using her then very good. I pray and am pleased that the west must use stories of all Pakistani women if that can promote cause of women rights and right to education defying militants' mentality.

I agree with you on this :cheers:

If she received attention, then that is good for her and she is doing the best under the circumstances. I do not understand your problem with that?
I don't have a problem with anything I was just asking some questions.

If you can not make this war stop, then you should not blame Malala for it. She is as much a victim as others. But she had support from many quarters and she survived. Every one loves a story of survival. She has a positive message to give and I happen to agree with her.
I never blamed her for anything,Like i said I am just asking questions outta curiosity.

If she asks for right to be educated from the UN, then you really should not have a problem with it. Do you not support education for girls?
Please! Alot of Girls in pakistan are getting education,We have Sitara Akbar and Afra karim to prove it.This is a another excuse for bigots to demonize pakistan. It's a shame they had to use a little innocent girl this time.

What you really mean is WHY MALALA IS GETTING ALL THIS ATTENTION AND NOT YOU ?

This is really what this is about , isn't it ?

About JEALOUSY ?

Why are you attacking me? Do my questions and concern about innocent pakistani kids being killed by drone strikes bother you?
I am not jealous of malala I wish her the best. And I also wish all the innocent kids killed by drone strikes get the same attention.

Stop trying to view everything as a matter which is within a religion's ambit. It may surprise you but no god will aid you if you do not stand on your own two feet.
@Hyperion @Secur

Well , every man's a CIA asset , every organization is sold to the Americans , everything happens when the Jews will or decree and every single accident in the world is done by the Illuminati/Free Masons . Welcome to the world of ' paranoia ' and ' total irrationality ' , because for some it has become a normal state of mind . Journey into the heart of insanity but with caution . Your friends at Jack Daniels remind you to enjoy responsibly !
@Hyperion @Armstrong @muse @Aeronaut @Slav Defence

Well , every man's a CIA asset , every organization is sold to the Americans , everything happens when the Jews will or decree and every single accident in the world is done by the Illuminati/Free Masons . Welcome to the world of ' paranoia ' and ' total irrationality ' , because for some it has become a normal state of mind . Journey into the heart of insanity but with caution . Your friends at Jack Daniels remind you to enjoy responsibly !

See "Flawed Narratives" by Dr. Maleha Lodhi on the "China Bad" Thread:

Today's Newspaper - The News International

This is what people do,when they feel that they can't do anything,when they ignore their responsibilities,their own blunders.
we ourselves are reason of our backwardness and downfall in various sectors not Jews/Zionists..
and if my friends do persists,then I will say:"Planners are gonna plan,tell me what have you done to defend yourselves?"

Why are you attacking me? Do my questions and concern about innocent pakistani kids being killed by drone strikes bother you?
I am not jealous of malala I wish her the best. And I also wish all the innocent kids killed by drone strikes get the same attention.

Miss.Jessica...I understand your point of view very well..but why are we mixing Malala's incident with drone strikes?eh,it is our fault that we are allowing US to carry drone strikes.Not Malala's.
And if you think that US or West is using that 16 years old girl to justify her drone attacks,then I will say that this will still not make any effect/difference in US-PAK policies.

You forgot about us hinjews. :pissed::cry:

Back
Top Bottom