What's new

Malala at the UN: We are proud of our sister.

MSM coverage in the U.S. takes the opposite tack, running TV stories about how Malala has very little impact in Pakistan. (Sorry, no links.)

There is no way to measure Impact, however she is loved by Pakistani populous.

Good talk Zarvan.

It is not talk Sir it is fact she is now being used by USA and west Sir don't worry you are free to make fun but soon this drama will also get exposed like all the other things yes she was shot and that was bad thing that happened to her but now she has become a tool of west and nothing else and soon they themselves will throw her away

@Zarvan16 year old 'tool of the west', come on.

When on earth I said she is willingly become tool of west she would have have no idea but west knows how to use people and symbols and people without letting them know about it and they are clearly using her Sir soon this drama will be over they have old history of dumbing those who they use and hit them where they don't know they would hit them

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan What do you think, the westen elements are using her for?

@Zarvan What do you think, the westen elements are using her for?

Attack Pakistan promote a typical image of Pakistan attack Islam **** of Muslims and many more uses they would do and soon she would become no body no western media will bring her forward that is their old style Sir you should about it by now they use people and than get rid of them as they were pieces of thrash

those are not conspiracy theories she is clearly being use by west now solo it will end her persona and destroy her image immensely

I think that BBC is western channel Mr.Zarvan, BBC was also one of those channels who showed such type of theories if I am not wrong.

As, our little girls defy the TTP in swat and choose wisdom over supression, Malala speaks at the UN.

Listening to her speech was not only moving,but inspiring. Its because of her references to the Prophet Muhammad [PBUH], Jesus [PBUH], Our father Mohammed Ali Jinnah and Nelson Mandela and their collective message that inspires us today.

I believe,its because of the likes of her,the young bright minds of our young nation, i keep hope that just might one day we could become 'one of the greatest nations of the world', as envisioned by our father M.Ali Jinnah.

I believe that, in the time of despair and chaos, when our own blood washes our streets, the message of education and wisdom coming from our little sister at the UN,with the whole world listening becomes even more important and urgent.

Lets just for once say,that our nation shall not fear the ideology of extremist Kharijites and our rights and freedoms shall not be undermined.

Lets just say that we are proud of our sister and she represents and embodies the spirit of Pakistan.

Happy 16th birthday, Malala, we are enormously proud of you.

Best Regards.

Your comments are appreciable sentiment. In her speech, she also though drew aspiration from Lord Buddha and Mahatma Gandhi. Pretty brave to do that for a Pakistani young girl. But as we have seen from her yet, she is definitely cast from a different clay seemingly.

Your comments are appreciable sentiment. In her speech, she also though drew aspiration from Lord Buddha and Mahatma Gandhi. Pretty brave to do that for a Pakistani young girl. But as we have seen from her yet, she is definitely cast from a different clay seemingly.

Yes she also talked abt Quad e Azam and the role of Prophet Mohammad PBUH....and how she was proud to be a muslim etc..

u
I think that BBC is western channel Mr.Zarvan, BBC was also one of those channels who showed such type of theories if I am not wrong.

sir they are using her and after sometime they would throw her away its their old habbit but some dumbo are too obsessed with west that is why they can't see it

Attack Pakistan promote a typical image of Pakistan attack Islam **** of Muslims and many more uses they would do and soon she would become no body no western media will bring her forward that is their old style Sir you should about it by now they use people and than get rid of them as they were pieces of thrash

Even if what you claim would be believed, Abdul Qadir and plenty more could say that this dexterousness is not a forte of just them

Don't you agree?

Yes she also talked abt Quad e Azam and the role of Prophet Mohammad PBUH....and how she was proud to be a muslim etc..

That is the easy part. No one is going to ask any questions of anyone in Pakistan for praising Mohammad or Jinnah or for being proud to be a muslim. However, mentioning to draw inspiration from Lord Gautam Buddha and Mahatma Gandhi is what is brave there as I see it. That has set several cats among the pigeons if twitter was to be taken as a serious venting hole for social diatribes :)

Why is Malala given so much prominence when drone strike attacks on kids in Pakistan and Afghanistan go virtually unnoticed?
What about the 2 other girls that were injured in the same attack as malala?
Within days of the assault on Malala, American troops killed 3 Afghan children on October 14 in an aerial attack in the Nawa district of Helmand Province in Afghanistan. What about them?

u

sir they are using her and after sometime they would throw her away its their old habbit but some dumbo are too obsessed with west that is why they can't see it

Eventually people have to stand on their own merit. It would not be different for Malala. But having watched her off and on, I can emphatically tell you that this girls has guts, brains, and class.

So how is the "West" going to use her? I can not see how I can be misled when I have eyes, and a functioning brain? Don't you trust yourself?

Paranoia has become the hall mark of conservative religious class in Pakistan. Anyone can sell us anything as long as it sounds like a conspiracy.

Why can we not see facts when they are plainly visible in front of us. Why must we succumb to conspiracy theories?

Tell me something. So the Western outlets are going to use Malala, as you say. What would they accomplish when she is clearly following her own mind? She was dressed modestly and represented her image of a Pakistani teenager very well. Her speech was well written and very well delivered. I do not see how 'the West' has used her? How is she a threat to you? If you were in her place, what would YOU do?

Zarvan, I am disappointed and offended by your posts on this thread. An intelligent daughter is a joy beyond description. I know! And I hope you have one too, just so you can understand one day.

Why is Malala given so much prominence when drone strike attacks on kids in Pakistan and Afghanistan go virtually unnoticed?
What about the 2 other girls that were injured in the same attack as malala?
Within days of the assault on Malala, American troops killed 3 Afghan children on October 14 in an aerial attack in the Nawa district of Helmand Province in Afghanistan. What about them?

Malala caused none of that. If she received attention, then that is good for her and she is doing the best under the circumstances. I do not understand your problem with that?

If you can not make this war stop, then you should not blame Malala for it. She is as much a victim as others. But she had support from many quarters and she survived. Every one loves a story of survival. She has a positive message to give and I happen to agree with her.

If she asks for right to be educated from the UN, then you really should not have a problem with it. Do you not support education for girls?

Back
Top Bottom