What's new

Malala at the UN: We are proud of our sister.

Proud of you my little child, Walk with Angels to protect you.

We Pakistanis love you Malala. God Bless.

It pleases me immensely to know that the Talibastards are probably burning up with rage watching her. :rofl:

Yes and sadly some of them are PDF members. I am amazed at these ignorant people casting aspersions at our young Hero Malala.

Why is Malala given so much prominence when drone strike attacks on kids in Pakistan and Afghanistan go virtually unnoticed?
What about the 2 other girls that were injured in the same attack as malala?
Within days of the assault on Malala, American troops killed 3 Afghan children on October 14 in an aerial attack in the Nawa district of Helmand Province in Afghanistan. What about them?

What you really mean is WHY MALALA IS GETTING ALL THIS ATTENTION AND NOT YOU ?

This is really what this is about , isn't it ?

About JEALOUSY ?

Eventually people have to stand on their own merit. It would not be different for Malala. But having watched her off and on, I can emphatically tell you that this girls has guts, brains, and class.

So how is the "West" going to use her? I can not see how I can be misled when I have eyes, and a functioning brain? Don't you trust yourself?

Paranoia has become the hall mark of conservative religious class in Pakistan. Anyone can sell us anything as long as it sounds like a conspiracy.

Why can we not see facts when they are plainly visible in front of us. Why must we succumb to conspiracy theories?

Tell me something. So the Western outlets are going to use Malala, as you say. What would they accomplish when she is clearly following her own mind? She was dressed modestly and represented her image of a Pakistani teenager very well. Her speech was well written and very well delivered. I do not see how 'the West' has used her? How is she a threat to you? If you were in her place, what would YOU do?

Zarvan, I am disappointed and offended by your posts on this thread. An intelligent daughter is a joy beyond description. I know! And I hope you have one too, just so you can understand one day.

this kufr funded media will only tell you which west and kufr wants you to see and know yes malala was shot and that was bad thing really bad but now she is nothing but tool off west to attack Pakistan's image and also Islam and soon when they would use her after that you would not know when she became history until than dumbos and touts off west can enjoy great symbol off so called freedom and human rights soon their dreams would be shattered :omghaha:

this kufr funded media will only tell you which west and kufr wants you to see and know yes malala was shot and that was bad thing really bad but now she is nothing but tool off west to attack Pakistan's image and also Islam and soon when they would use her after that you would not know when she became history until than dumbos and touts off west can enjoy great symbol off so called freedom and human rights soon their dreams would be shattered :omghaha:

And how is she accomplishing this? I'd really like to understand the Islamist thought process.

She is a brave girl and we're proud of her.
To the haters - you could only pick upon a 12 year old girl seeking education? Lakh di lanat.

(Yes, she was 12 when she faced Taliban. You could not even do that when you're 40, so shut it).

Zarvan this is a classic case of siege mentality and paranoia. Do you NOT trust your eyes? Do you not trust your mind? I am 44 and I have been reading newspapers since I was 8. I can tell when I am being told a story and when I am seeing the truth. It takes me a second or two to categorize information. I can tell that Malala is NOT a drama my friend. Your thinking is warped if you are over-worried about 'kufr' media. If you learn to sift information keeping in view various POVs and biases, you would not be crying about 'kufr' media. Have a heart my friend, have a heart. Your shortcomings are not a laughing matter.

Make zikr, recite darood sharif, and try to cultivate the khasail-e-Aalia of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam. Remember his Humanity, Patience, and Love of his Ummah.

This political/activist/self-righteous angle on Islam downgrades our religion and promotes paranoia. Learn to have trust in Allah s.w.t . He is the best of planners. He does not need you to fight his battles on internet forums. If you see someone saying something wrong about our religion, then please do clarify. But displaying such a callous attitude about a girl who is just trying to move on with her life after having been savaged is just down right deplorable. Kufr media or no kufr media. The rest of us can see with our eyes what is happening. And I am glad that Malala is keeping her standards, despite being savaged in the name of religion (or rather tribal religious interpretation). You can not deplore what happened to her and then abuse her.

Zarvan this is a classic case of siege mentality and paranoia. Do you NOT trust your eyes? Do you not trust your mind? I am 44 and I have been reading newspapers since I was 8. I can tell when I am being told a story and when I am seeing the truth. It takes me a second or two to categorize information. I can tell that Malala is NOT a drama my friend. Your thinking is warped if you are over-worried about 'kufr' media. If you learn to sift information keeping in view various POVs and biases, you would not be crying about 'kufr' media. Have a heart my friend, have a heart. Your shortcomings are not a laughing matter.

Make zikr, recite darood sharif, and try to cultivate the khasail-e-Aalia of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam. Remember his Humanity, Patience, and Love of his Ummah.

This political/activist/self-righteous angle on Islam downgrades our religion and promotes paranoia. Learn to have trust in Allah s.w.t . He is the best of planners. He does not need you to fight his battles on internet forums. If you see someone saying something wrong about our religion, then please do clarify. But displaying such a callous attitude about a girl who is just trying to move on with her life after having been savaged is just down right deplorable. Kufr media or no kufr media. The rest of us can see with our eyes what is happening. And I am glad that Malala is keeping her standards, despite being savaged in the name of religion (or rather tribal religious interpretation). You can not deplore what happened to her and then abuse her.

Keep trusting your mind and what you see WOW you see I can see to Sir and I can she is clearly being used by west now they will use her for sometime than throw her away and bring a new symbol of human rights women rights and BLAH BLAH and our all seeing and knowing people will start running after that symbol imagine him or her as some sought of Massiah than that too will be discarded by the west I trust ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW that is I could see what clearly west is doing USA first need to focus on those 1 out every 5th women in USA which is a rape victim Sir before showing as that every second girl is short by Pakistani men and every men with sunnah that is beard are animals and we don't know anything about education we will not these dumbos to attack our society and social values and exploiting cases like MALALA yes bad happened to her but now she is nothing more than a tool of west and USA ask them to show guts to bring those who are killed by drone attacks those who are bombed in Iraq and Afghanistan and Palestine these MF pigs will not show these kind of things but our nation full of ............ is ready to accept any ............. which they tell us to follow

To the haters - you could only pick upon a 12 year old girl seeking education? Lakh di lanat.

(Yes, she was 12 when she faced Taliban. You could not even do that when you're 40, so shut it).

We can do many things we don't need to tell to those who are obsessed with west and kufr even kufr does something bad to their family and members of opposite gender they feel proud and she should do this back home not hiding in London with UK government who is also hiding a moron known as Rushdie

She is clearly promoting the positive image of Pakistan to the world... she is young, educated and inspiring to the people of the world.. the west are now calling her a roll model for the childrens of the world who are facing hardens to achieve their goals...
Once on facebook I just saw a post on Malala from an Islamic and patrotic page of Pakistan.... as u and i both knows that Malala was shot by the TTP in a closeup... the post was somewhat like this.... If the TTP have shot her in such a closeup then may be they used rubber bullets... coz the bullet was gone straight into the skull... they also posted some images showing the face of people who have been shot down by the strong and powerful guns like AK47 that the TTP normally use and believe the bullet went through their head causing head burst...
And could any body tell me why Malala has become such popular after all of that... what happened to the other girls who were also injured by the TTP on that day...??,
I hope the west is not behind all of this...

I think these haters always need a person to criticize. Pakistan does not produce a lot of great personalities but when it does, our own people pull them..or at-least try to pull them to dirt. If they get a word of praise from western media, they are automatically traitors/ dramas/ what have you.

In her speech she promoted education not only for women in Pakistan but everywhere. International community sees that she was not selfish in her thoughts and thanks.

It really is a shameful state where she, one of our own, a little sister to us is a known champion in international community but somewhat villain in ours.

How is she attacking the image of Pakistan and Islam? If you want to blame anyone, blame all those jihadis and mullahs who make it easy for the west to promote negative image of Pakistan and not a 16 year old hero who has more ballz (not literally :D ) thn all of us here.

How is she attacking the image of Pakistan and Islam? If you want to blame anyone, blame all those jihadis and mullahs who make it easy for the west to promote negative image of Pakistan and not a 16 year old hero who has more ballz (not literally :D ) thn all of us here.

HMMMMMMMMMM yes yes a hero :omghaha: :rofl: who stood against the Taliban symbol of education and humanity and human rights keep living in dreams and denial soon dreams would shatter into 1000 pieces

HMMMMMMMMMM yes yes a hero :omghaha: :rofl: who stood against the Taliban symbol of education and humanity and human rights keep living in dreams and denial soon dreams would shatter into 1000 pieces

Pakistan has one of highest percentage of uneducated children in the world, go on, cheer your hero talibastards and celebrate their anti-west activities and their sharia.

Back
Top Bottom