What's new

MAKING HALAL OF THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Hinduism itself obliterated other cultures in its wake.. Buddhism literally disappeared..
I think the issue here is xenophobia with you regarding Islam. Additionaly, the examples of Indonedia and Malaysia are quite odd as their culture has survived quite well and mixed with Islam. The same happened with India.. and its myraid of cultures..
Islam created the Hindu-Muslim.. whose identity was very much of the land.. something you have convientitly chosen to ignore in your xenophobic ideal.. a very basic e.g.

Hinduism did not obliterate Buddhism. Buddha himself was a Hindu prince. He did not give up Hinduism. It is just a different sect of Hinduism. This can be seen even today even in lands which still retain Buddhism as their state religion, i.e., SE Asian countries. People worship both Hindu and Buddhist deities all over SE Asia including India.

Muslim girls in India

20080115muslim%20women1.gif

Muslim girls in Indonesia
upload_2014-2-25_1-26-11.jpeg

Muslim girls in Malaysia
upload_2014-2-25_1-26-33.jpeg

Muslim girls in Saudi Arabia
images

This is the vast majority of muslim women in any Islamic country. Likewise Muslim men. There are of course a few exceptions who like to copy West. Saudi Arabians have adopted Western attire as far as marriage goes because perhaps they did not find their own appealing enough.

This is original Indonesian culture
images

The very fact that you are still alive and trolling and in the majority is testament to the fact that your Islamophobic allegations are ill founded and based in hatred of Muslims rather than in facts.

I understand that this kind of stupid/illiterate opinion cannot be yours.

I believe there is no Islamophobe in India, how can that be when we very well know the customs of Islams in our day to day life?

Leave some parts or regions where Muslims are a very minute minority, rest of the India has Muslims distributed quite evenly.

Take the case of NE Indians, Delhities and others may display xenophobic behaviour towards NE Indians but such is not the case with Islam and Muslims. So Islamophobe is really a term under which some people hide when they do not have anything to comment upon the diversity of my nation.

Really, two of my best friends are Muslims. Do you think we have a problem between us?

I recently got married and both of them worked more than what my relatives did..

We Punjabis have a ras'm called Milni, My friends met as my brothers with my better half's brothers.. Why would they do that if they were xenophobic and why would I let them be part of my family if I was a Islamphobe?

Again, is my nation perfect? No.. Will it even be? No..

I love my friends! More than my relatives, why?

Cause, I understand the basic trait of Being Human!

PS: Sorry Salman Khan, it really came out of my heart!

Yeah the soviets tried this. now there's no Soviet Union :lol:

It is happening with the Christians who have Hinduized a lot without any pressure from Hindu groups. More likely they are doing it to gain more numbers. But it gets hard to differentiate who is a Christian or a Hindu today.

Here an example Christian Bharatanatyam.

Christians dressed as yogis.

images

Fact of the matter is that Hindu culture is very lovable. So people adopt on their own.

Last edited:
Quite possible. Like Indonesian Muslims who have retained their Hindu names.
Are you trying to support the BJP, or paint it as a fascist organization? No under BJP rule, or any other political party's rule, Indian muslims will not have to adopt sanskrit names. They will be free to choose whatever names they want. The govt has no power to dictate such personal affairs. And the BJP is not such a fascist party as you and many Pakistanis seem to believe, so they are not going to try to make such a change anyway.

So you mean that in Hindutva India, the Hindus will decide what Muslims should name their kids after?

No, they will decide on their own. Hindus have enough to worry about their own, than go and worry about naming muslims kids too.

I want to see how Hindus can control 250 million or so Muslims :D
Unfortunately the Indian Muslims are too afraid to even ask for their basic rights.

But there's always a boiling point.

It is happening with the Christians who have Hinduized a lot without any pressure from Hindu groups. More likely they are doing it to gain more numbers. But it gets confusing to differentiate who is a Christian or a Hindu today.

Here an example Christian Bharatanatyam.

Christians dressed as yogis.

images

Fact of the matter is that Hindu culture is very lovable. So people adopt on their own.
Bharatanatyam is not a religious ritual, it is a classical dance form. Of course christians or muslims or atheists can learn it if they want to, because if we are talking of Indian christians or muslims or atheists, the land and its culture belong as much to them as it does to hindus. That was the point oscar or aeronaut was making earlier, that muslims are not strict followers of arab culture, and christians are not followers of palestinian or syrian or roman culture - the ones in India mostly follow Indian culture, except for the religious parts of it.

Are you trying to support the BJP, or paint it as a fascist organization? No under BJP rule, or any other political party's rule, Indian muslims will not have to adopt sanskrit names. They will be free to choose whatever names they want. The govt has no power to dictate such personal affairs. And the BJP is not such a fascist party as you and many Pakistanis seem to believe, so they are not going to try to make such a change anyway.

Where did I say that BJP will dictate such terms. These guys were getting agitated about muslims being killed or sent to gas chamber if BJP comes to power. I just pointed at how Muslims are joining RSS, so rather than segregation Hindus are practicing assimilation.

They got riled up over it and throwing questions like will they have to adopt Hindu names. I said if they want to they could. After all Pakistanis seem to be very keen to discover their pre-islamic past and seem to have all of a sudden become proud of IVC.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the Indian Muslims are too afraid to even ask for their basic rights.

But there's always a boiling point.
BS.

Where did I say that BJP will dictate such terms. These guys were getting agitated about muslims being killed or sent to gas chamber if BJP comes to power. I just pointed at how Muslims are joining RSS, so rather than segregation Hindus are practicing assimilation.

They got riled up over it and throwing questions like will they have to adopt Hindu names. I said if they want to they could. After all Pakistanis seem to be very keep to discover their pre-islamic past and seem to have all of a sudden become proud of IVC.
He asked specificaly whether muslims will start adopting sanskrit names once BJP comes to power. You saying "very possibly so", only serves to reinforce their beliefs that the BJP is on a cultural crusade to hinduize muslims.

Hinduism did not obliterate Buddhism. Buddha himself was a Hindu prince. He did not give up Hinduism. It is just a different sect of Hinduism. This can be seen even today even in lands which still retain Buddhism as their state religion, i.e., SE Asian countries. People worship both Hindu and Buddhist deities all over SE Asia including India.

Muslim girls in India

20080115muslim%20women1.gif

Muslim girls in Indonesia
View attachment 18534

Muslim girls in Malaysia
View attachment 18535

Muslim girls in Saudi Arabia
images

This is the vast majority of muslim women in any Islamic country. Likewise Muslim men. There are of course a few exceptions who like to copy West. Saudi Arabians have adopted Western attire as far as marriage goes because perhaps they did not find their own appealing enough.

This is original Indonesian culture
images

Stronger ideology wins, weaker gets destroyed. This is ideological evolution, learn to live with it.

No, they will decide on their own. Hindus have enough to worry about their own, than go and worry about naming muslims kids too.
Stupid answer.

Then what do you mean by "Indianized" and "saffronized" ???

What more must the Indian Muslims do to prove their loyalty to India.

Bharatanatyam is not a religious ritual, it is a classical dance form. Of course christians or muslims or atheists can learn it if they want to, because if we are talking of Indian christians or muslims or atheists, the land and its culture belong as much to them as it does to hindus. That was the point oscar or aeronaut was making earlier, that muslims are not strict followers of arab culture, and christians are not followers of palestinian or syrian or roman culture - the ones in India mostly follow Indian culture, except for the religious parts of it.

Please take your politically correct rant somewhere else I am not interested. Bharatanatyam was a dance performed for the Gods, so it is Hindu in origin and culture. Christians who went around distributing literature saying Hindus are praying to demons are now adopting Bharatanatyam. That they do not see the irony or have the shame to apologize for their atrocious behavior towards Hindus and people like you who wash over their sins are the kind of sell outs Hindus had to deal with forever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom