What's new

MAKING HALAL OF THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stronger ideology wins, weaker gets destroyed. This is ideological evolution, learn to live with it.
yes you are correct...
but the forced ideology is not always the strongest one......
only time will tell which one is the strongest.....

Please take your politically correct rant somewhere else I am not interested. Bharatanatyam was a dance performed for the Gods, so it is Hindu in origin and culture. Christians who went around distributing literature saying Hindus are praying to demons are not adopting Bharatanatyam. That they do not see the irony or have the shame to apologize for their atrocious behavior towards Hindus and people like you who wash over their sins are the kind of sell outs Hindus had to deal with forever.

So whats in store for Christians?

He would take revenge over Pakistani Hindus. :lol:

What do you mean 'will'?

BS.

He asked specificaly whether muslims will start adopting sanskrit names once BJP comes to power. You saying "very possibly so", only serves to reinforce their beliefs that the BJP is on a cultural crusade to hinduize muslims.

I cannot explain away people's paranoia. First they were afraid muslims will be killed, when I tried to allay their fear by saying no they will be treated just like any other Indians, they said oh you are destroying their identity. What identity? I said even if they Indianize, they are still muslims. They argued that point saying Hinduization will destroy Islam and now hypocritically are now saying that Religion is different and culture is different which is what I was alluding to all along.

Stronger ideology wins, weaker gets destroyed. This is ideological evolution, learn to live with it.

Yeah muslims will succumb to the stronger Hindu Ideology. Glad to know you will be able to live with it.

Stupid answer.

Then what do you mean by "Indianized" and "saffronized" ???

What more must the Indian Muslims do to prove their loyalty to India.

They have not done enough by long shot.

So whats in store for Christians?

There are lot of Hindu-Christian marriages happening. Their fascination with everything West has almost disappeared. So most likely they will be Hindus in a few decades.

Yeah muslims will succumb to the stronger Hindu Ideology. Glad to know you will be able to live with it.

No one wears a 2nd hand shoe. An ideology that Muslims have defeated and ruled cannot win. Muslims in India are not a minority and will hold out their own. People like you are the real enemies of the modern Indian Nation State.

Please take your politically correct rant somewhere else I am not interested. Bharatanatyam was a dance performed for the Gods, so it is Hindu in origin and culture. Christians who went around distributing literature saying Hindus are praying to demons are not adopting Bharatanatyam. That they do not see the irony or have the shame to apologize for their atrocious behavior towards Hindus and people like you who wash over their sins are the kind of sell outs Hindus had to deal with forever.

By calling me a "sell out" you assumed that I am a hindu. Curious, because I have not specified my religious beliefs on this forum, ever.

It is a common but empty retort of the intellectually hollow, to call the other person's perfectly sensible point as "politically correct rant" and so on. If you are not interested in it, why bother responding?

Bharatanatyam was not a dance "performed for the gods" - that shows a lot of ignorance on your part. And even if it was (which it wasnt), it's origins are irrelevant, because today it is a lot more than simply a religious ritual, which it never was. Carnatic music was indeed performed for the gods initially, but people of all faiths enjoy and practice it today, from KJ Yesudas to many other luminaries.

Bharatanatyam's origins were a dedication to the elements, especially the primordial element of fire. But more than that, it is a tradition that goes all the way back to Bharata's Natyashastra, the pre eminent text on dance ever written. It was mostly an adaptation of the 'Kaisiki' style. There is a LOT, a helluva lot of theory about bharatanathyam, about the interplay between Nritta, Nritya and Natya. It is philosophical, transcendent, spiritual, universal, aesthetic, and a lot more things.

Other classical dance forms have also been adopted by christians. For example, there are Kathakalis performed depicting the life of Jesus of Nazareth. Such synchronicity and assimilation may be beyond you, but not beyond some of us.

Your reducing it into "It was a dance for the gods" is quite characterestic of the ignorant right wingers who classify everything as hindu or non hindu, religious or irreligious, ours versus theirs and so on.

Bharatanatyam is not a religious ritual, it is a classical dance form. Of course christians or muslims or atheists can learn it if they want to, because if we are talking of Indian christians or muslims or atheists, the land and its culture belong as much to them as it does to hindus. That was the point oscar or aeronaut was making earlier, that muslims are not strict followers of arab culture, and christians are not followers of palestinian or syrian or roman culture - the ones in India mostly follow Indian culture, except for the religious parts of it.
actually it is...
bharatnatyam and all other dances which are there have some religious connection....though it is not followed now...
bharatnatyam was originally only be performed by the devdasis...the woman who gave to worldy life and live a life of celibacy in worship of god...
it was performed to please the lord shiva.....every morning....and then then the daily ritual were performed....

Bharatanatyam is one of the oldest and best known classical dance styles of the Indian Subcontinent. Formerly it was performed by temple dancers (Devadasis) during religious services in the temple. Only from the 18th century the dance style from the States of Tamilnadu and Karnataka became known asBharatanatyam. Bharatanatyam stands for: Bhava (emotion), Raga (melody), Tala (rhythm), Natya (dancing and acting).

Bharatanatyam is a body language which conveys to the audience the performer‘s emotions as well as those of the represented characters. The dance style is a synthesis of rhythmic dancing technique and acting. Typical are the graceful and dynamic body movements, the stylized hand gestures (Mudras) and the strong facial mimic. The traditional themes are often religious, but may also be of a wordly nature.

Bharatanatyam | Kalasri

No one wears a 2nd hand shoe. An ideology that Muslims have defeated and ruled cannot win. Muslims in India are not a minority and will hold out their own. People like you are the real enemies of the modern Indian Nation State.

I get along very well with Muslims, so do not know what your anger is all about. Yours is a case of chat bhi meri phat bhi meri. First you said we are discriminating. When given proof that it is not so. You are still angry. Sorry Aeronaut, your dream of Islamizing India will not happen until the sun shines. You will just have to deal with whatever land you got. Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom