What's new

"Make Iran Great Again" Donald Trump says

WinterNights

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
‘Make Iran great again’: Donald Trump says he will be Iran’s ‘best friend’ if it renounces nuclear arms

US President Donald Trump said Saturday that he would be Iran’s “best friend” and that the Islamic republic could be a “wealthy” country if it renounced nuclear weapons, amid soaring tensions between the two nations.

“We’re not going to have Iran have a nuclear weapon,” Trump told reporters outside the White House as he prepared to depart for Camp David for meetings on the situation with Iran, which downed a US drone earlier this week.

“When they agree to that, they’re going to have a wealthy country. They’re going to be so happy, and I’m going to be their best friend. I hope that happens.”

“Let’s make Iran great again,” he added, tweaking for the occasion his main domestic political mantra.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/uni...iran-great-again-donald-trump-says-he-will-be

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

‘Make Iran great again’: Donald Trump says he will be Iran’s ‘best friend’ if it renounces nuclear arms

US President Donald Trump said Saturday that he would be Iran’s “best friend” and that the Islamic republic could be a “wealthy” country if it renounced nuclear weapons, amid soaring tensions between the two nations.

“We’re not going to have Iran have a nuclear weapon,” Trump told reporters outside the White House as he prepared to depart for Camp David for meetings on the situation with Iran, which downed a US drone earlier this week.

“When they agree to that, they’re going to have a wealthy country. They’re going to be so happy, and I’m going to be their best friend. I hope that happens.”

“Let’s make Iran great again,” he added, tweaking for the occasion his main domestic political mantra.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/uni...iran-great-again-donald-trump-says-he-will-be

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well...America blinks.

Saudis and Israeli axis will be unhappy

If Iran is destroyed , how will America sell its weapons to the Gulfies?wink wink , such a nice movie scripted by America and Iran to scare the shit out of gulf countries , Iranians probably recieved their due cheque

If Iran is destroyed , how will America sell its weapons to the Gulfies?wink wink , such a nice movie scripted by America and Iran to scare the shit out of gulf countries , Iranians probably recieved their due cheque

Finding a boogyman is not hard. It's in people's nature to find something to fear.

But trust me, these yankees cannot do jack to Iran. Iran was here thousands of years before them, and will be for thousands of years after them.

If Iran and GCC can sit together and resolve some problems through a dialogue, it can help a lot but Iran has not shown any willingness to adopt a peaceful course.

Back
Top Bottom