What's new

Make in India: Fiat plans to manufacture luxury SUVs in the country & export to UK, Australia

Ford is already exporting its cars to Israel and other countries. These card are made in Ford's plant in Chennai.

..my classmate is in Fiat and we met yesterday at as he too is here celebrating Diwali holidays..
He informed me that his company is looking to generate more income out of exports..and make India a manufacturing hub for it's future models also.
..Go India Go....:tup:

Yes i missed .Uk,Australia.etc are more Skilled and talented compared to India. Aren't they?

:undecided:

do you know why China,India developing faster than US. Why people Industrializing Asia when whole Europe and USA was already Industrialized. It is manpower affordable cheap Manpower.India may be lacking in skill but It have affordable Manpower which is required for Manufacturing. And as long as We talk Skill we have our spot in IT Industry

do you know why China,India developing faster than US. Why people Industrializing Asia when whole Europe and USA was already Industrialized. It is manpower affordable cheap Manpower.India may be lacking in skill but It have affordable Manpower which is required for Manufacturing. And as long as We talk Skill we have our spot in IT Industry
Exactly. You can check my debate regarding indian cheap manpower from very first page. BTW how india is developing faster then US?

It is impossible to teach new tricks to old monkeys. If you need mercenaries and Jihadis for hire that is the destination.
Now on topic, besides affordable labor it needs an business friendly environment and I think this is what BJP has been able to do. There was a very negative mindset among the investors regarding India...and to some extent Modiji has been able to reverse it. Overall a positive and economy friendly posture will bring in ventures like this. Good job...way to go

Will this SUV have toilet too ?

ISIS Flag raised in Srinagar what about it? :D

they are innocent people they always do such things like raising Pakistani flag, ISIS flag and burning their own flags. They are like a teenager child who fight for freedom but he doesn't know that his parents are doing it for his good future

they are innocent people they always do such things like raising Pakistani flag, ISIS flag and burning their own flags. They are like a teenager child who fight for freedom but he doesn't know that his parents are doing it for his good future
No many of them fight for freedom just like their Parents did.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom