What's new

Make in India: Fiat plans to manufacture luxury SUVs in the country & export to UK, Australia

No No they are mistaken about it.Their parents fought their fight with evil intruders but they are fighting with their own parents
I am a son, grandson, great grand son of a freedom fighter. and Obviously my children will follow our path. Proudly :)

Good for India
We need more investments like this in our country to make India a manufacturing hub

Will this SUV have toilet too ?

:crazy:
troll_blog.jpg

Your aforementioned ancestors can't be very good at this whole freedom fighting business if every one of their descendants have to continue the fight.
Our ancestors liberated 13,297 bloody km^2 (5,134 bloody sq mi) of Kashmir.
10320562_730727580311670_4697086799535004009_n.jpg

1925263_697718976945864_1332821574_n.jpg

'Liberated; Kashmir from Kashmiris, good job, I'm sure they really appreciated all that 'liberation'.

What about the father? Who has he 'liberated'?
1. No liberated Kashmir from Mass murderers infidel dogra army. :mad:
2. Yes.In progress. you can google these words "Mukhund Varadarajan." :(

1. No liberated Kashmir from Mass murderers infidel dogra army. :mad:
2. Yes.In progress. you can google these words "Mukhund Varadarajan." :(

Looks like each one of your ancestors have utterly failed. The correlation is clear, as long as your family keeps 'freedom fighting' nobody will ever be liberated.

Looks like each one of your ancestors have utterly failed. The correlation is clear, as long as your family keeps 'freedom fighting' nobody will ever be liberated.
I said my ancestors liberated 13,297 bloody km^2 of Kashmir. How you can say they are failed?

I said my ancestors liberated 13,297 bloody km^2 of Kashmir. How you can say they are failed?

Because the goal was to liberate all of it? They barely 'liberated' 5% and mostly the less inhabited areas.

It's like signing up for a 100km race, completing only 5km and claiming success because 5km>0km.

Because the goal was to liberate all of it? They barely 'liberated' 5% and mostly the less inhabited areas.

It's like signing up for a 100km race, completing only 5km and claiming success because 5km>0km.

37% controlled by us vs 43% controlled by you and the remainder residing with China seems a bit more than just a failure...don't you think ? :unsure:

Obviously not.The goal was to ruin Dogra rule. And we ruined it Like a boss. Aren;t we?:coffee:

37% controlled by us vs 43% controlled by you and the remainder residing with China seems a bit more than just a failure...don't you think ? :unsure:

He is referring to AJK (unfortunately named) which is only 5% of the entirety of the Jammu and Kashmir.

Obviously not.The goal was to ruin Dogra rule. And we ruined it Like a boss. Aren;t we?:coffee:

Ruin Dogra rule and enact Indian rule?

Talk about cutting off the nose to spite the face.

He is referring to AJK (unfortunately named) which is only 5% of the entirety of the Jammu and Kashmir.

Ruin Dogra rule and enact Indian rule?

Talk about cutting off the nose to spite the face.
For indian rule we have better idea.BTW Keep your fingers crossed. ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom