What's new

Make F16s and Sell it to Pakistan. France taunting India while Rafale deal weakens further

I cant resist
hqdefault.jpg

PLOT TWIST: Pakistan says it will be open to purchasing Indian manufactured F-16s if they can reduce the unit cost.

Thank god ,we are saved from certain bankruptcy. I thought like a desi you would ask it for free.:D

why not, when chinese components can go into B1 or F16, pakistan can surely get a rebadged F16. Given the way western bloc is making idiots out of two countries it is certainly not a improbable scenario.

I'd say their is a 10% chance maybe even lower like 1%

it would be a miracle if India drops the Rafale for anothr bird like the F-16 or Typoon and if a deal could be struck in 2016 and production/delivery beginning in 2017 would be quite the turn around from the bong-dongle the MMRCA was.

Rafale deal might happen, but they will be limited to 36.

Rafale is clearly a superior bird to f16, but India getting F16, will have other strategic and geopolitical advantages. As I said the f16 deal should be looked from strategic angle not a pure defense deal.

Thank god ,we are saved from certain bankruptcy. I thought like a desi you would ask it for free.:D

why not, when chinese components can go into B1 or F16, pakistan can surely get a rebadged F16. Given the way western bloc is making idiots out of two countries it is certainly not a improbable scenario.

This time I guess, Modi took the initiative for f16s. LM forgot that India will ever buy f16.

This time I guess, Modi took the initiative for f16s. LM forgot that India will ever buy f16.
US will go to any extent to push their product or interests , even if it means bringing down the govt. Its only that India is stronger or chaotic political parties is preventing that from happening.

honestly, India getting f-16s is stupid and childish..it would be unfeasible politically ..

DM Should Just tell IAF to fuk off and make do with whats available and affordable.

US will go to any extent to push their product or interests , even if it means bringing down the govt. Its only that India is stronger or chaotic political parties is preventing that from happening.

It cannot push India, hence the offer to transfer F16 production line to India. US has its interest in bring India into anti China camp, while India wants US support on India's UNSC membership. As I said this deal will alter geopolitical relations in Asia. It need to be seen how Russia will react. Russian have long though that India is their captive Market. But I am sure Russia will become more closer to China. Also if F16 are made in India, will India go for F35's or will it be PAKFA?? Lots of questions. But one thing is clear, Modi is taking India deliberately close to US.

Takes time to negotiate such deals because buyer wants cheapest price and seller the highest that's just the way business works.

It is almost 2 years of NDA in power.......... Nothing is happening, Either you buy the jet, or say i cant buy it...... From mother of all the deals to nothing...........

Parrikar is a tough negotiator and let him save some money.

Relax guys, there is not going to be any war lol just chill.....improve the economy and attract FDI is our priority. Rafale will be signed but it might be done in 1 month or 6 months! Just depends on who blinks first.

I have a feel that Parrikar is just a dummy. Modi is the key.

Oh believe me he is no dummy, he is astute as they come.

Just many on this forum seem not to understand how business works and the way tenders are chopped and changed. In the real world there is only one thing that matters which is money and ensuring the best deal.

France will be regretting the $2 Billion it didn't get from Pakistan for radars and avionics for the JF-17 Block-II.

That was already compensated through the Mirage-2000 upgrade deal.

Oh believe me he is no dummy, he is astute as they come.

Just many on this forum seem not to understand how business works and the way tenders are chopped and changed. In the real world there is only one thing that matters which is money and ensuring the best deal.

He is too intelligent for issuing such imbecile statement as 'I am a tough negotiator and let me save some money'. And moreover defense deals are not strictly business, they concern India's security. You want the best and not the cheapest.

If French are selling Rafale to Qatar for a higher price than what they are offering to India now, then the price should make sense.

We can link that "kill switch" to gagan satellite. . :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom