What's new

Majority of Pakistanis say they would fight for their country if there were another war

Indians in this thread:
FyUstoWacAIm0FY

So you want to say that its easy to cross the border, destroy Somnath temple and go back safe and sound, lets be realistic.

Its like me saying I'll cross the border, vandalise Faisal mosque and come back safe and sound.
Yes it is easy to conduct raids. Pakistan blew up Gwailor AFS, 600km inside India, in 1971. India itself takes the position that Pakistanis somehow unleashed carnage on Mumbai.

Fighting and dying for corporate interests is a waste. One can only feel pity for folks who so dearly wish to fight for their own country and waste their potential away.
Exactly, the only thing worth fighting for is your own genetic line. The countrymen are more likely to kill u than any outsider. T Every global oligarchy is a tribe, related through blood ties, using commoners as cannon fodder.
WW1 was pretty much cousins fighting against one another sending their men to die.

Biggest question is will the Army fight or not 🤣🤣.
Last time currently people in power said Bajwa was shaking in his boots when India escalated the border.

pretty sure Generals and Families will be the first one to fly out

You were always that big compared to whatever came through the west in the past. Isn’t anything new.

It’s deeper than just Muslim vs Hindu crap some here peddle.

The richer you become, the more likely you will lose the resolve to fight and defend. Your case isn’t unique. It’s been history of the world. Macedonians under Alexander, Romans Mongolians, Afghan, English, Arab armies post Islam, Hezbollah against Israel etc all took out empires that were drowning in riches.

On a micro level, modern armies tend to recruit heavily from the lower socioeconomic classes as soldiers from this class are hungry and devoid of luxury that would hamper a person from a richer background.

Though, Pakistan isn’t as poor as most here cry about.
The only difference in your otherwise, perfect theory and examples with respect to India and Pakistan is that, we are not in the league of said examples vis a vis riches.

India still has massive poverty, and these people need to get out of that. At the same time, the middle class is worried about educating kids etc etc.

So no India has no interest in fighting wars as of now, unless we are pushed into one.

And what will happen next is well portrayed in my pfp :lol:
Reality:

5907B829-C5EB-464F-9E69-EF29C0F436CA.jpeg
347B3990-2E1F-4C43-8A8C-E39CEB09CC7B.jpeg

We’ve been slaughtering you pigs for years. Mujahideen cross into territory occupied by you and send you to hell while you army can’t do shit. Remember what happened a few weeks ago? Your para commando abandoned his fellow commandos who all got slaughtered by Pakistani mujahideen.

For centuries we have been civilizing you uncivilized dogs. What have you done? Nothing. We levelled somnath many times already and you couldn’t do shit.

We continue to carry the legacy of Aurangzeb and teach you dogs your place.

We will continue to carry the legacy of Mahmud of Ghazni and level somnath.

So you want to say that its easy to cross the border, destroy Somnath temple and go back safe and sound, lets be realistic.
If we can cross the border and go Mumbai according to you guys then Somnath shouldn’t be too hard?

We’ve been slaughtering you pigs for years. Mujahideen cross into territory occupied by you and send you to hell while you army can’t do shit. Remember what happened a few weeks ago? Your para commando abandoned his fellow commandos who all got slaughtered by Pakistani mujahideen.
I've got worse videos from Balochistan and KPK and even LoC, doesn't mean anything.
Just calculate Indian losses in J&K This year and Pakistani losses in Balochistan/KPK this year.
1687273778829.png

"Oh look we killed a few of your unarmed or off-guard soldiers, look we mujahid supa stronk"

Just a few days back 5 of PAFF "mujahideen" were squatted like flies just like anyone else who crossed the border.

Truth is that our losses in J&K are at all time low, probably the only casualties we faced this year were recent ambush of the truck with unarmed soldiers and IED blast in which our sf were KIA. At the same time around a hundreds have been neutralised each year.

The less said about your condition in Balochistan/KPK the better.

For centuries we have been civilizing you uncivilized dogs. What have you done? Nothing. We levelled somnath many times already and you couldn’t do shit.
You're literally a Pakjabi/Sindhi convert from interior sindh, those who razed Somnath are attacking you in KPK and consider India as their best friends.

We continue to carry the legacy of Aurangzeb and teach you dogs your place.

We wuzz kangz and sheeit vro
If we can cross the border and go Mumbai according to you guys then Somnath shouldn’t be too hard?
Difference being, those who went to Mumbai got squatted subsequently.

All this "we wuzz mujahideen and sheeit" is cool to scare lil kids.

Maybe why your kind resorts to using some exception regarding India as some norm and repeat that lie so many times that ya'll think its the truth :lol:.

Would be better if you post sensibly instead of writing like a highly conservative islamist mullah sitting in kuffar lands who used to drone strike and kill muslims in gulf and afghanistan.

Yes it is easy to conduct raids. Pakistan blew up Gwailor AFS, 600km inside India, in 1971. India itself takes the position that Pakistanis somehow unleashed carnage on Mumbai.
You never touched Gwalior AFS, prolly you don't even know where Gwalior is :lol:.
Its not 1971 but 2023, what happened next is well known.

Exactly, the only thing worth fighting for is your own genetic line.
Even that is totally worthless, why fight for anything? the only thing humans should focus on is living a life where they are at peace with themselves and others. Obsessing over nonsense constructs like "genetics" is also another distraction.
WW1 was pretty much cousins fighting against one another sending their men to die.
Yup, yet we still glorify war and destruction as something noble and honorable to the human condition.

Tooner leager tout finding “positive vibes” because his family fucked up Pakistan and even he know it but is too besharam to admit it

The only difference in your otherwise, perfect theory and examples with respect to India and Pakistan is that, we are not in the league of said examples vis a vis riches.

India still has massive poverty, and these people need to get out of that. At the same time, the middle class is worried about educating kids etc etc.

So no India has no interest in fighting wars as of now, unless we are pushed into one.

It isn’t some theory dothead. Go read history and study it like I have. I wrote a 30 page thesis on this.

Even that is totally worthless, why fight for anything? the only thing humans should focus on is living a life where they are at peace with themselves and others. Obsessing over nonsense constructs like "genetics" is also another distraction.

Yup, yet we still glorify war and destruction as something noble and honorable to the human condition.
Genetics is nature, certain species of fish swim across the atlantic to spawning grounds to perpetuate the genetic code. Some spiders die in the process of mating. Nothing is more honorable than a man defending his family or his tribe. Nature is nature, it cannot be ignored. Your ancestors survived for eons against the elements and rivals to perpetuate the blood line. Personally, I cannot dishonor that.

It isn’t some theory dothead. Go read history and study it like I have. I wrote a 30 page thesis on this.
Colorful language aside, good for you if you really are a thesis guy, which I doubt though.

Move this thread to stupid and funny section please :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom