What's new

Majority of Pakistanis say they would fight for their country if there were another war

This survey seems outdated, and it appears that our OP is putting significant effort into promoting a positive image of the army. I would like to question them: Haven't people already fought alongside the army in the battle against terrorism? In the tribal areas, local forces were raised to combat the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) alongside the Pakistan Army. However, now it seems that the army is aligning itself with corrupt individuals and convicted criminals against the interests of the people.

Such polls don’t mean anything. When it comes to reality, people will just surrender rather than fighting.
True, very few would be willing to fight an actual war against an army. Adhe se zyadon ki susu nikal jaani hai once the bullets start flying.. aiveen hero ban re :laugh:

This survey seems outdated, and it appears that our OP is putting significant effort into promoting a positive image of the army. I would like to question them: Haven't people already fought alongside the army in the battle against terrorism? In the tribal areas, local forces were raised to combat the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) alongside the Pakistan Army. However, now it seems that the army is aligning itself with corrupt individuals and convicted criminals against the interests of the people.
That's what I was thinking, the mood of the general Pk awam has soured quite a bit when it comes to the fauz. IK's ouster was a tectonic event that has split your people.

Strange how things change.

True, very few would be willing to fight an actual war against an army. Adhe se zyadon ki susu nikal jaani hai once the bullets start flying.. aiveen hero ban re :laugh:

That's what I was thinking, the mood of the general Pk awam has soured quite a bit when it comes to the fauz. IK's ouster was a tectonic event that has split your people.

Strange how things change.
Yar tbh we still love our army but its few on the top we have problem with. Sometime we all need to realize that too much love can spoil others.

We would fight for PAKISTAN and defend it.
We will not fight for dollarkhor generals.

If india was to invade Pakistan any ghairatmand real Muslim Pakistani would fight. If kuffar invaded Muslim lands every Muslim must fight.

Elites and Dollarkhor generals would flee the country with their families. They would sell the nation.

The best defence to prepare against an enemy invasion of Pakistan is getting rid of all traitors in Pakistan first. This means dealing with elites and dollarkhor generals. They are Indias gateway in to Pakistan. We must kill our times Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq before they allow kuffar to occupy us.
Fight with what? Your Instagram posts?

I mean common @AA_
You talk about reality and, at the same time, threaten a country 7 times your size in population; and 12 times your size in economy. Also, few people talking about Pakistan defaulting and you dream of ‘taking care’ of India!

I thought you are one of the few sensibles here.

You were always that big compared to whatever came through the west in the past. Isn’t anything new.

It’s deeper than just Muslim vs Hindu crap some here peddle.

The richer you become, the more likely you will lose the resolve to fight and defend. Your case isn’t unique. It’s been history of the world. Macedonians under Alexander, Romans Mongolians, Afghan, English, Arab armies post Islam, Hezbollah against Israel etc all took out empires that were drowning in riches.

On a micro level, modern armies tend to recruit heavily from the lower socioeconomic classes as soldiers from this class are hungry and devoid of luxury that would hamper a person from a richer background.

Though, Pakistan isn’t as poor as most here cry about.

Fighting and dying for corporate interests is a waste. One can only feel pity for folks who so dearly wish to fight for their own country and waste their potential away.

keep telling yourself that
So you want to say that its easy to cross the border, destroy Somnath temple and go back safe and sound, lets be realistic.

Its like me saying I'll cross the border, vandalise Faisal mosque and come back safe and sound.

Back
Top Bottom