What's new

Majority of Pakistanis for 'Islamisation' of society: Poll

This is the Objectives Resolution, it was approved by the the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan on 12 March 1949. You keep bringing this in as if its some sort of future prospect that can be implemented, the fact is that this has been in place for decades and if we go by your logic, we can come to a conclusion that Pakistan is what you want. That it is an Islamic state where the Quran and the Sunnah are supreme, similarly Allah is the supreme being and the official authority of sovereignty.

However it has been stated during the Munir Report that this resolution "though grandiloquent in words, phrases, and clauses, is nothing but a hoax, and that not only does it not contain even a semblance of the embryo of an Islamic State but its provisions, particularly those relating to fundamental rights, are directly opposed to the principles of an Islamic State."

0101islamicstate

Now my argument to you is that you consider the objectives resolution as the source of Islamization but the fact is that this document is nothing but a hoax and contradictory to the tenants of Islam. What is your take on this matter and how will you underline the core aspects of it as being a part of an Islamic state?

How old are you btw?

even a kid understands the difference between theory & practice and here you ask me my age- that's really funny :lol:

We want the practical implementation of objective resolution which means implementation of Socio-Politico-Economic system of Islam as envisaged by Mr Jinnah.

So you want me to waste my time reading Justice Munir's report who is himself a liar and exposed big time by a british author Selina Karim.

even a kid understands the difference between theory & practice and here you ask me my age- that's really funny :lol:

I was under the impression that when an assembly approves a document, its implementation and thereby practice becomes essential. This resolution does form the basis of our constitution and I am dumbfounded by the fact that a document that was passed two years into the birth of this nation isn't being implemented in practice, according to your logic anyway.

Tell me something my good man, hasn't this resolution been used by a number of our rulers to expand the Islamic concepts within Pakistan. Didn't Gen Zia implement its further 'practice'.

Theory is a mere idea without an approval and this resolution has been in place for an elongated period but according to you, its 'practice' is still not in place, amazing argument.

We want the practical implementation of objective resolution which means implementation of Socio-Politico-Economic system of Islam as envisaged by Mr Jinnah.

Define 'practical implementation' in regards to this resolution?

This resolution is a basis for supposed expansion upon Islamic provisions and laws, hudood ordinances and a number of other Islamic laws were implemented upon this resolution, am I not correct in stating that?

Similarly if there is further implementation of supposed Islamic 'Socio-Politico-Economic' as envisioned by Jinnah, who is going to implement it?

Which party and movement is advocating it?

Why hasn't it been done so far?

So you want me to waste my time reading Justice Munir's report who is himself a liar and exposed big time by a british author Selina Karim.

Odd, the report that I am quoting has factual accounts, correspondence and references which you did not refute and you brought in another facet to the argument. Who is Selina Karim exactly and what she got to do with the correspondence/information that I am putting across to you.

Rather that answering my questions, you continue to divert attention from the topic with some Islamist backed unknown author.

Getting this Islamic 'Socio-Politico-Economic' will be a difficult task, I can see the kind of great minds that are behind it.

Muslims can't selective and have to follow Islamic laws in it's entirety- The modernization or the scientific development is not an alien concept for Islam, it fully supports such progress.

So when in the Koran it says that you need to give hundred lashes to a particular kind of sexual offender (for example in verse 24:2 here), you are obliged to follow that? Is that what happens in Pakistan and if not then are the Pakistanis or any other Muslim society not guilty of going against the tenets of Islam?

So when in the Koran it says that you need to give hundred lashes to a particular kind of sexual offender (for example in verse 24:2 here), you are obliged to follow that? Is that what happens in Pakistan and if not then are the Pakistanis or any other Muslim society not guilty of going against the tenets of Islam?

yes its the punishment and which we have to establish it and we will soon Establish all the economic system and laws of Islam in Pakistan

What is the punishment for sexual offender in Hinduism?

What about harems?

How many harems will there be and can I enter them?

Well, if someone goes against the Islamic teaching of protecting the minorities, then those who are pious Muslim should ensure that Islam's tenets are followed instead of blaming those who are going against the tenets.

I'll respond to this from your post cuz this is the only thing which u referred to me..

Remember when Babri mosque was taken down in India? there was a reaction in Pakistan where some Mandirs were destroyed, later on, other muslims 'payed' for it and 'helped' making them again without cost, they were apologized by Muslims in general and given assurance and moral support.. ask Hindus living in Pakistan, if you don't believe me..

That is where we say that mostly Pakistani people know what Islam's general concept is.. its only a few thousand people out of 180 million who are the cause of unrest..

My intention is to understand whether you are a Muslim only if you follow the Koran in its entirety or whether Muslims are simply a group of people, i.e. there is no strict definition of Muslim as per the religious scriptures or that an individual can be selective in his/her following of the Koran and still be a Muslim.

MAJORITY OF PAKISTANIS WANT EDUCATION, FOOD, SHELTER AND CLOTHING. THEY WANT ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL EMPOWERMENT AND A FUTURE FOR THEIR CHILDREN. IF PEOPLE ARE RETARDED ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT THE AVERAGE PAKISTANI LIVING ON LESS THAN $1 A DAY HAS PLANS FOR A GLOBAL KALIPHAT... WELL THEN ITS A LOST CAUSE!

BTW THESE POLLS ARE VERY SUGGESTIVE....

Please support your argument with authentic link you are a 'think tank'.. using constant caps is abusive in mannerism of internet forums in general..

Thanks..

I have one of very fundamental question. For a person to be a Muslim, is he/she obliged to follow the Koran in its entirety or can they be selective on the basis of what is applicable today?

First of all, Its Qur'an not Koran, now for you answer.. Yes Muslims HAVE to follow the holly Qur'an in totality.. Read it and you'll know why?

My intention is to understand whether you are a Muslim only if you follow the Koran in its entirety or whether Muslims are simply a group of people, i.e. there is no strict definition of Muslim as per the religious scriptures or that an individual can be selective in his/her following of the Koran and still be a Muslim.

Muslim is someone who follows Islam..

Islam is a "way of life" for which rules are described in the Holly Qur'an and practically shown by Sunnah (practical implementation by Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H)

Qur'an is composed of two types of Ayah (verses) Wazeh (clear and concise like don't eat pork, don't lie, etc.) and Mutashabihaat (clear with broader meanings like 'pray' where order is there but how to do is not there), Mutashabihaat are then clarified by Ahadees (sayings) of Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H and he showed them by practically doing them hence Sunnah (what and how he did it)..

Hope i cleared it for you..

There are a lot of things which (obviously) i cannot make u understand due to the reason that you'll have to be taught all the reasons behind them..

BOLD part of your post: According to teachings of Islam there are levels of Muslims that are dependent upon how pious he is, but those levels are not to be declared by humans, the levels are for Allah to decide in afterlife..

Within living people, there is no superiority for a white over black (or visa versa) or an arab over non-arab (or vica versa).. nobody is to be called a 'Kafir' (non-believer) if he recites 'shahadah' (kalma stating Allah is the ONLY creator and Mohammad P.B.U.H is his last messenger) as is described..

The five pillars of Islam are Shahadah (explained above), Salah (5 prayers), Saom (fasting), Hujj, and Zakah (charity taken from rich for poor)

Shahadah: Is a must to declare yourself as a Muslim
Salah: Is a must, every Muslim should pray 5 times a day, it comes in rights of Allah
Saom: Muslims SHOULD fast in the month of Ramadan
Zakah: Is only implemented if a certain 'richness' criteria is met.
Hujj: is only to be done if your wealth and health allows it..

Salah, Saom and Hujj comes under Hakook Allah (rights of Allah) so Allah says in Qur'an that IF he wants he might forgive not fulfilling his rights.

Zakah, if a person fails to pay it, even though he met the criteria, will not be forgiven by Allah, as it comes under Hakook-al-Ebad (rights of people)..

There are a lot of other things in Hakook Allah and Hakook-al-Ebad which you can study if you want knowledge of Islam, you only need to remember that Allah has said that he MIGHT forgive Hakook Allah but will NEVER forgive Hakook-al-Ebad until the victim himself/herself forgives it.

Please refer to Qur'an and books known as 'Shah-e-Sittah' (books of Hadees) for better understanding of Islam further, as i am not an Ullama, these are just basics of Islam..

I was under the impression that when an assembly approves a document, its implementation and thereby practice becomes essential. This resolution does form the basis of our constitution and I am dumbfounded by the fact that a document that was passed two years into the birth of this nation isn't being implemented in practice, according to your logic anyway.

Tell me something my good man, hasn't this resolution been used by a number of our rulers to expand the Islamic concepts within Pakistan. Didn't Gen Zia implement its further 'practice'.

Theory is a mere idea without an approval and this resolution has been in place for an elongated period but according to you, its 'practice' is still not in place, amazing argument.

Define 'practical implementation' in regards to this resolution?

This resolution is a basis for supposed expansion upon Islamic provisions and laws, hudood ordinances and a number of other Islamic laws were implemented upon this resolution, am I not correct in stating that?

Similarly if there is further implementation of supposed Islamic 'Socio-Politico-Economic' as envisioned by Jinnah, who is going to implement it?

Which party and movement is advocating it?

Why hasn't it been done so far?

Odd, the report that I am quoting has factual accounts, correspondence and references which you did not refute and you brought in another facet to the argument. Who is Selina Karim exactly and what she got to do with the correspondence/information that I am putting across to you.

Rather that answering my questions, you continue to divert attention from the topic with some Islamist backed unknown author.

Getting this Islamic 'Socio-Politico-Economic' will be a difficult task, I can see the kind of great minds that are behind it.

i can't really help if you can't understand the difference between theory & practice-

obviously she will be an unkown author for seculars as she exposed a hoax created by a secular Justice Munir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom