What's new

Major Gaurav Arya: How to spread terrorism in Pakistan?

Always enjoy listening to Major Arya’s talks on Defensive Offence with that fellow Vaibhav Singh.
There’s just something about how he speaks and presents his analysis that is spellbinding.
To date, Pakistan hasn’t produced any kind of answer to Major Arya, let alone Arnab Goswami.
Pakistan is lacking far behind in English language media. I don’t know a single worthy Pakistani analyst who has a good command of the English language.
I’m by no means an Indian nationalist, by I get satisfied listening to Pakistan bashing simply because how Pakistan treats my community – the Ahmadi Muslims.

Zaid Hamid was very good when he used to do primarily English interviews....anyways can anybody please educate me on the Deobandi vs Barelvi tussle? Bareilly is famous for its kite strings ("manja") and kites too

Always enjoy listening to Major Arya’s talks on Defensive Offence with that fellow Vaibhav Singh.
There’s just something about how he speaks and presents his analysis that is spellbinding.
To date, Pakistan hasn’t produced any kind of answer to Major Arya, let alone Arnab Goswami.
Pakistan is lacking far behind in English language media. I don’t know a single worthy Pakistani analyst who has a good command of the English language.
I’m by no means an Indian nationalist, by I get satisfied listening to Pakistan bashing simply because how Pakistan treats my community – the Ahmadi Muslims.

your community are not Muslims my friend as declared by world Muslim organisation

not one Muslim country in the world classes you as Muslims only the pagans do but they take farmyard animals as worthy of worship so you fit in fine with them .

the Ahmadiyya Muslim community

since when did the qadiyani become muslim?
so Good Muslims can try to sabotage eachother through malicious prayers?

indian muslims dont pray for Pakistan. so there is no need for us to be generous and stupid by praying for indians (hindu, muslim, atheist, etc). sooner their nation goes, the better for the entire region.

indian muslims dont pray for Pakistan. so there is no need for us to be generous and stupid by praying for indians (hindu, muslim, atheist, etc). sooner their nation goes, the better for the entire region.

and from when Indianbecome Pakistani
This dude was Indian yesterday and today he woke up Pakistani lol

mad man .

and from when Indianbecome Pakistani
This dude was Indian yesterday and today he woke up Pakistani lol

mad man .

yeah, i could swear i saw an indian flag on his username area yesterday. today its our flag. i dont know, i thought i was dreaming yesterday or something.

Edit: wait, its the canadian flag, not Pakistan's. ok, i need to wake up properly, going to wash my face.

Last edited:
Correct .... when a large segment of the nation continue to elect members of PPP/PML-N/ traitors, murderers, liars and thieves into positions of power. Or when a large segment of the nation continue to lap-up and virtually worship the enemy's bollywood celebrities and movies, despite the enemy actively seeking that nation's dismemberment and destruction. Then such a nation has become like Baby Israeel, the nation which had it all and chose to lay in bed with the devil. Banu Israeel today is now Zionist-Israel and it's destruction has been marked, as they have proven wholesale to defy GOD.

Pakistanis have the choice, being Muslims, to make a clear decision whether they stand to establish their faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, and in doing so, shall resist all corrupt political entities that are corrupt and act in direct defiance of Islam. Failure to do so, will result in their destruction. So go on and continue to support PPP, PML-N, JUI and their cohorts, as it gives clear evidence as to where your allegiance stands.
Sir very respectfully until the Jagirdarana or waderaana nizaam will not get dismantled you will not be able to persuade the poor awaam under their influence to choose whom you profess them to vote for ... remember you get votes in return for a “plate of biryani” in some instances...woh kehtey hein na ke “muflisi insaan ko kufr tak lejaati hey” so a common poor men’s first priority will be to feed his family ... then comes “jaan o maal” ka tahafuz I.e let say someone take a bold step and vote for someone who is literally “sadiq and amin” then who will guaranty that the voter will not be targeted .... IMHO we need a “dandey waali sarkaar” for complete cleanup and then a form of Govt not based on the democracy as defined today by the west but with a system which select the best of the best from a small pool of the best ones among our society ... my 2 cents

yeah, i could swear i saw an indian flag on his username area yesterday. today its our flag. i dont know, i thought i was dreaming yesterday or something.

Edit: wait, its the canadian flag, not Pakistan's. ok, i need to wake up properly, going to wash my face.
He said yesterday he has an Indian dad and Pakistani mum. So he claims to have ethnicity of both.
But @Cherub786 mate you really need to own up to one side in such forums. It's very hard to play both sides and would create confusion for both Indians and Pakistanis about your intentions. If you manage to somehow do that bravo, but clearly that's not easy. If that's not possible take the easy route out just be your regular Canadian :partay:

He said yesterday he has an Indian dad and Pakistani mum. So he claims to have ethnicity of both.
But @Cherub786 mate you really need to own up to one side in such forums. It's very hard to play both sides and would create confusion for both Indians and Pakistanis about your intentions. If you manage to somehow do that bravo, but clearly that's not easy. If that's not possible take the easy route out just be your regular Canadian :partay:

he could have Martian nationality for all i care. he is a qadiyani, so i already know he is up to no good.

If Pakistani Muslims pray for the destruction of India and Indian Muslims pray for the defence of India, who will win out?
he could have Martian nationality for all i care. he is a qadiyani, so i already know he is up to no good.

Qadiyanis are also human beings, bro...and they brought the greatest fame to Pakistan through Dr. Abdus Salaam

If Pakistani Muslims pray for the destruction of India and Indian Muslims pray for the defence of India, who will win out?

the ones that are on the haqq. anyway, i dont think these things are relevant to the atheists.

Qadiyanis are also human beings, bro...and they brought the greatest fame to Pakistan through Dr. Abdus Salaam

not interested in what they are. what they believe is more important than that, and its kufr.

Back
Top Bottom