What's new

Major DNA ancestry database now correctly lists Pakistanis as Central Asian

so indus valley civilization has now become central asian ?

They are there, but they have never been the majority.
Majority are those who came from central Asia and established the first Indo-Scythian empire and later dynasties. Remember, areas under Pakistan hardly ever were part of your bharat even though Gandhara civilization started in Pakistan.

Have you ever heard of whole greek cities being shifted to north western Pakistan and afganistan?

I have, but that doesn't mean rape didn't happen. Wherever there are conquests, there is rape.

But I mostly did it to get a rise out of him, I have no qualms with Pakistanis claiming the Yavanas since they were culturally Indo-Aryan, and ancestrally just another set of Indo-Europeans.

You are a Bollywood wannabe that loves to be apart of the swamp dwellers

Just because I don't LARP as a Central Asian doesn't mean I love India.

If you want to bring in conquest then Punjab was also conquered by Pakhtoons and was also colonized.

And so was Pakhtunkhwa. Pakistan has most of the world's Pashtun population because Punjabis under Ranjit Singh conquered most of you. Even now, KPK is filled with Hindkowans, a sub-group of Punjabis.

Humble yourself.

What is an Aryan?

An Indo-Iranian (i.e Indo Aryans and Iranics).

Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Tajiks, and Kurds are all descendants of Iranic nomadic groups who migrated out of the Altai mountain region over thousands of years.

The original Indo-Aryans were not Iranic, they just shared a common ancestor with them. And they didn't come from Altai.

:lol:

I have, but that doesn't mean rape didn't happen. Wherever there are conquests, there is rape.

But I mostly did it to get a rise out of him, I have no qualms with Pakistanis claiming the Yavanas since they were culturally Indo-Aryan, and ancestrally just another set of Indo-Europeans.

And so was Pakhtunkhwa. Pakistan has most of the world's Pashtun population because Punjabis under Ranjit Singh conquered most of you. Even now, KPK is filled with Hindkowans, a sub-group of Punjabis.

Humble yourself.

The original Indo-Aryans were not Iranic, they just shared a common ancestor with them. And they didn't come from Altai.

You do realize KPK is conquered territory. So ofcourse wars were going to happen.

what do you mean NO (are you 2 years old) just because you think its not punjabi its not gonna change the fact.Plus us punjabis have been the same since the birth off our language.And we do not have any Pashtun traditions just to let you know also am not scared off smacked heads like you.And please dont tell me half off what pashtun women wear nowadays the female shalwar kameez is also pashtun
Your funny. Punjabi culture is filled with pakhtoon influences form the days Punjab was conquered by us. Even your language just like urdu has words from Pakhto. So no, it isnt yours and you have no ground to say it is.

You do realize KPK is conquered territory. So ofcourse wars were going to happen.

Your funny. Punjabi culture is filled with pakhtoon influences form the days Punjab was conquered by us. Even your language just like urdu has words from Pakhto. So no, it isnt yours and you have no ground to say it is.
shut u

like or such as give examples did your pashtun teacher not teach you provide evidence for your claims

Hephthalites, Scythians, Kushans were.

Those migrations are the bulk of the agricultural community of Punjab, for example Jats, Rajputs, Bajwas, etc.

Added into the caste system, but were not originally part of it. This is why we see Central Asian DNA in these groups.

Many of us also intermarry with Pukhtoons and have Pukhtoon ancestry, so we are proud of who we are.

Punjab is one of the most lovely and beautiful cultures of the world. We love life and celebrate it. We accept anyone, even Muhajir or Kashmiris, who came to Punjab become part of our culture.

All of us have been influencing each other for thousands of years.

Hephthalites, Scythians, Kushans were.

Those migrations are the bulk of the agricultural community of Punjab, for example Jats, Rajputs, Bajwas, etc.

Added into the caste system, but were not originally part of it. This is why we see Central Asian DNA in these groups.

Many of us also intermarry with Pukhtoons and have Pukhtoon ancestry, so we are proud of who we are.

Punjab is one of the most lovely and beautiful cultures of the world. We love life and celebrate it. We accept anyone, even Muhajir or Kashmiris, who came to Punjab become part of our culture.

All of us have been influencing each other for thousands of years.
I love them too, I didnt say I that I didnt like them. It's just that when some people claim or make ridiculous correlations, then I grinds my gears.

shut u
like or such as give examples did your pashtun teacher not teach you provide evidence for your claims
Pakhto has alot of influence on urdu so what makes you think punjabi is any different? Pakhto is modren Avestan/Bactrian greek. It was a very influential on modern say Pakistan, when it was under the control of Bactria. Then came the expantions to the east of the indus river, thus modern punjab and NW india coming under thr influence. That's why urdu has so many loan words and so does Punjabi.

Coming back to "my Pashtun teachers" then I regret to inform you that I attended a private school with a mix batch of teachers from all across the country.

shut u
Although its clear to see that no one taught you how to convey yourself in a argument or speech. Says alot about your "punjabi teachers"

Humble yourself.

Hindkowans you say
Do google ancestory of Jadoons,Tanolis and Abbasis which are the dominant tribes in that region

Hindkowans you say
Do google ancestory of Jadoons,Tanolis and Abbasis which are the dominant tribes in that region

Hindko is a sub-language of Punjabi.

As for the lineages those groups claim, I'm very sceptical.

They didn't come from the Altaic mountains.

main-qimg-649c6a834dc34da6827b0802aec7b4fa

1411031946706_wps_16_article_2525961_1A2F5BDE0.jpg

Sai/Saka, Yuezhi/Kushans, White Huns/Hunas/Hepthalites, Xiongnu (Mongols) did.

Hindko is a sub-language of Punjabi.

As for the lineages those groups claim, I'm very sceptical.
Are you also sceptical of the lineage of Niazi and Qizalbash of Punjab?
Same story more of less
As for the origin of the language well that is a separate ball game

I love them too, I didnt say I that I didnt like them. It's just that when some people claim or make ridiculous correlations, then I grinds my gears.

Pakhto has alot of influence on urdu so what makes you think punjabi is any different? Pakhto is modren Avestan/Bactrian greek. It was a very influential on modern say Pakistan, when it was under the control of Bactria. Then came the expantions to the east of the indus river, thus modern punjab and NW india coming under thr influence. That's why urdu has so many loan words and so does Punjabi.

Coming back to "my Pashtun teachers" then I regret to inform you that I attended a private school with a mix batch of teachers from all across the country.

Although its clear to see that no one taught you how to convey yourself in a argument or speech. Says alot about your "punjabi teachers"
Hello friend, though I disagree with some of your statements and consider them historically inaccurate, I believe it is best not to continue this "discussion" as it has turned into a divisive argument , which was not of my intention. If I offended you, please forgive me. At the end of the day, all that matters is we are both Muslim and Pakistani brothers.

Back
Top Bottom