What's new

Major Changes Ahead on JF-17 Block-3

Which means, you won't have any opposition from the US once these investments go in (granted the democratic system continues to run).

For the bold part, no investor should worry. Army has absolutely no intention of stopping the democratic process and people now realize more than ever that change must be within the system. While majority of Pakistanis support Armed forces, they support them for their actions against religious militancy not against democratic process. Recent local body elections have been a good example of how Pakistan is coming of age. Not only large number of voters turned out, the educated middle class turned out in large number to make the difference for the good. It wasn't perfect but still it was after a very long time that people are trying to bring in change through their votes. I think from next election onwards, performance of polticians will become more and more important. Imran Khan with all his short comings has done one good thing. He has energised the educated class into voting. Army at the same time is focusing strictly on security issues.

hi,

The funny thing is that the best time to invest for the foreign investors was during the military regimes----be it Ayub Khan---Zia or Musharraf---they always had better programs for the foreing investors and gave them more security.

Daddy Bhutto nationalized all foreign business in pakistan----daughter Bhutto and her husband asked for too much bakhsheesh---Nawaz govt is too corrupt for foreign investment to come in and specially after the Zardari govt of 5 yrs----,

hi,

The funny thing is that the best time to invest for the foreign investors was during the military regimes----be it Ayub Khan---Zia or Musharraf---they always had better programs for the foreing investors and gave them more security.

Daddy Bhutto nationalized all foreign business in pakistan----daughter Bhutto and her husband asked for too much bakhsheesh---Nawaz govt is too corrupt for foreign investment to come in and specially after the Zardari govt of 5 yrs----,

Common MK, I can never make sense to you or vis-a-vis. The foreign investment programs under Zia and Mushy were so great that I can see all the Motor Ways, the CPEC, the Power Generation running for the past 40 years since Zia, all done by the military.

The current government has done more work then ALL previous governments did, COMBINED. And please realize, I am not a Pakistani guy or have vote or other association to her. I am speaking the truth. The F-16's being released, is one of the examples of the democratic system working with the US!! Otherwise, like Mr. Clinton and others, it was a very easy and justifiable thing to say "look guys, I pushed for your jets, but my hands are tied with the Congress as they get to vote". Instead, Mr. Kerry and others are going in front of the US Congress and the Senate and campaigning to remove all opposition. This has never happened before when it comes to Pakistan.

When was the last time since Pakistan's birth that some country gave her just $ 10 billion of aid? The million dollar answer is......NEVER!! There are infrastructure related threads on here that will show you the pictures of ALL the projects being undertaken in Pakistan. The country is being revolutionized with democracy and progress. If you'd like to remain blind to the facts, then it is your choice. Not sure how I, or anyone can help!!

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan | Page 464

Also, check this out:

Pakistanis Remit $5 Billion to Help Relatives in India

Last edited:
still i am surprised, why the fuselage just has single hard point vs at least 3-5 other aircraft have

Common MK, I can never make sense to you or vis-a-vis. The foreign investment programs under Zia and Mushy were so great that I can see all the Motor Ways, the CPEC, the Power Generation running for the past 40 years since Zia, all done by the military.

The current government has done more work then ALL previous governments did, COMBINED. And please realize, I am not a Pakistani guy or have vote or other association to her. I am speaking the truth. The F-16's being released, is one of the examples of the democratic system working with the US!! Otherwise, like Mr. Clinton and others, it was a very easy and justifiable thing to say "look guys, I pushed for your jets, but my hands are tied with the Congress as they get to vote". Instead, Mr. Kerry and others are going in front of the US Congress and the Senate and campaigning to remove all opposition. This has never happened before when it comes to Pakistan.

When was the last time since Pakistan's birth that some country gave her just $ 10 billion of aid? The million dollar answer is......NEVER!! There are infrastructure related threads on here that will show you the pictures of ALL the projects being undertaken in Pakistan. The country is being revolutionized with democracy and progress. If you'd like to remain blind to the facts, then it is your choice. Not sure how I, or anyone can help!!

ammm..that is super over statement..remeber alll work translates into GDP growth an educated person like you wiuld know so why no major change in GDP growth
l
no dams no major motor ways no major power work done uptill now..mushi era did saw mangla dam uprising and hydro projects .. zia era showed major recovery post nationalism

ammm..that is super over statement..remeber alll work translates into GDP growth an educated person like you wiuld know so why no major change in GDP growth
l
no dams no major motor ways no major power work done uptill now..mushi era did saw mangla dam uprising and hydro projects .. zia era showed major recovery post nationalism

I am surprised by your answer.....how do you get the GDP growth when half of your business industry still doesn't function at full capacity? And the other half, has moved out of the country since Mushy's time till now??

Also, the GDP growth comes in when majority of these projects finish up and they start to produce their results, meaning the business start to run on full capacity, the infrastructure allows for trade expansion, the Karachi port works 30% more than currently, etc, etc. You are in the midst of setting up an infrastructure that would allow you to grow your GDP when things complete. Consider this "cooking time", you can't have a delicious meal unless someone actually cooked the food. The GDP growth should start to show real progress starting 2018. Till then, there will certainly be increases, but limited as things aren't done and producing at full capacity. What's been ignored for the past 70 years, is being done in mere 5 years. You should have 5 years to wait, like your nation was made to wait for the past 70 years, without progress :enjoy:

And thank you for listing TWO projects from Mushy and Zia's time. There are over 40 projects like that being worked upon right at this time simultaneously. I don't think a comparison even exists to be honest!!

Also, check this out. Pakistan isn't as poor and low on $$$$ as you think. You've been giving aid to India :cheers: and a 4th biggest donor at that :o:o_O

Last edited:
I am surprised by your answer.....how do you get the GDP growth when half of your business industry still doesn't function at full capacity? And the other half, has moved out of the country since Mushy's time till now??

Also, the GDP growth comes in when majority of these projects finish up and they start to produce their results, meaning the business start to run on full capacity, the infrastructure allows for trade expansion, the Karachi port works 30% more than currently, etc, etc. You are in the midst of setting up an infrastructure that would allow you to grow your GDP when things complete. Consider this "cooking time", you can't have a delicious meal unless someone actually cooked the food. The GDP growth should start to show real progress starting 2018. Till then, there will certainly be increases, but limited as things aren't done and producing at full capacity. What's been ignored for the past 70 years, is being done in mere 5 years. You should have 5 years to wait, like your nation was made to wait for the past 70 years, without progress :enjoy:

And thank you for listing TWO projects from Mushy and Zia's time. There are over 40 projects like that being worked upon right at this time simultaneously. I don't think a comparison even exists to be honest!!

Also, check this out. Pakistan isn't as poor and low on $$$$ as you think. You've been giving aid to India :cheers: and a 4th biggest donor at that :o:o_O

jee i dont have time to talk to such a die hard supporter

i agree we have half a dozen hydro projects going in full pace including bhasha, munda,dasu?

also govt has sucessfull privitized all of loss making entites?

it has also successfully added enough power to end load shedding despite so low power prices and let alone it has ?also finished all line losses?

the growth of GDP has been also highest in recorded history?

the only positive thing happening was the CPEC and govt is doing a good job finishing up NJ and handling 100% financing of Tarbela done by PPPP(which has been further delayed without any reason!)

so will
thunder getting newer RD 93?
will it get an intergated IRST?
and will it boast it hard points or any major changes like Gripen down the line?

Also, check this out:

Hi,

The stage was even setup for the Zardari govt to take off---but they decided to loot and plunder----same thing with the current govt----.

These highways---many were completed during Mushy's time---. Now we have a few more---. The railways was destroyed by the peoples party because the railway minister has a trucking business.

I do not know if you visited pakistan during Mushy's time----. Mushy had it all set up on a platter for these so called warriors of democracy---.

The destruction railways at the time of Benazir's death and the chaos and plunder of pakistan steel mill and many other indutrial complexes during Zardari are a hallmark of democracy---.

When I went to pakistan in 2007----I could not recognize the cities and roads---because I had not been to pakistan before for awhile----.

Let me give you a simpler example to understand---consider it a 4 x 400 meter relay race----Mushy handed over pakistan to people's party at a 1000 meters mark----people's party handed it over to Nawaz league at a loss of -400---ie at 600 meters mark----they went backwards----Nawaz league plundered it further and took it to back to the -200---ie 400 meter mark---now they are starting back from that place---.

You may talk to the upper level pakistanis----but when I go---I also meet a lots of poor people and there position is worst off---.

In 2007 the prices of commodities and food were very reasonable---. In 2015 I went looking for clothes---I can buy a Nordstron white shirt cheaper in the U S than a quality shirt in pakistan----the price of food I am paying in Lahore Multan when converted to dollars is the same price of food at mcdonals ---the price of food at good pakistan or italian restaurant in lahore is pretty same as prive in Riverside california for a similar restaurant---and that is last year---.

In 2000 we were planning to sell excess electricity to india---9/11 happened---pakistanis started coming back to pakistan---brought a massive amount fo foreign exchange---in 2002 foreign business lined up for pakistan---new businesses---more money---pakistanis started buying a lots of electronic goods----.

The usage of electricity increased 4-6 time within a year and the state was not capable to catchup. The crisis which was not that bad during Mushy's regime---climaxed during Zardari's tenure because of all the lot and plunder---and then more so during Nawaz period---.

The issue of the F16 is that the U S does not want to let go of pakistan----secondly---it wants to keep Obama's legacy alive---and it won't be alive without pakistan helping in afghanistan. After all the failures in middle east---this is his only hope----only saving grace----.

Mr. Obama could have done much better---instead of keeping silent about the issue---if he could have only stated that pakistan helped in getting Osama Bin Laden in 2011---he would mot be in a crawling position that he is in.

Please explain to me---what did the U S get out of bashing pakistan after that Osama killings ( was it preparing the country for an attack on pakistan in due time---getting them riled up ---prepping them feeding them hate material--- ) but then when the failures in egypt and syria and Libya occured.

Hi,

That is incorrect---businesses did not move out during Mushy's regime----rather many a businesses came in---they shut down or moved out during Zardari's time.

If you were not able to pay zardari his percentage---you did not get natural gas.

Iy is Nawz who has shut down the businesses---Viper---I don't know what world you are living in buddy----all the businesses are controlled by Nawaz and co and his sons and nephews and relatives---no one can open a major business---.

I love you brother---but damn----I don't have my eyes closed---.

Also, check this out:

More development than all of previous governments combined? All they've done is get national industries go bankrupt so they can buy it themselves for their own profits. The projects you're mentioning are just a few projects in punjab which is their vote bank to keep their approval ratings. There's people dying of hunger on one end and overly expensive metropolitan systems being established on the other. They've increased tax rates to such extent that the public can not even pay them; many businesses are relocating from the country because of it.

Last edited:
Back to the issue being discussed @Tipu7
Integrated with Jf17 ................... will be used when on Block 3 when HMCS will be available..............
You can't just shoot a missile................ firstly you have to integrate the weapon on platform through which it is meant to be fired.............

This tweet was posted a month or so ago, but I dont think the writer meant to say that JF-17 integration is done or was going to be done, rather, I believe he was mentioning it should be done and would be a superb idea to do for export to the developing world (something the vast majority here believe also to be the case).

More development than all of previous governments combined? All they've done is get national industries go bankrupt so they can buy it themselves for their own profits.

The projects you're mentioning are just a few projects in punjab which is their vote bank to keep their approval ratings. There's people dying of hunger on one end and overly expensive metropolitan systems being established on the other. They've increased tax rates to such extent that the public can not even pay them; many businesses are relocating from the country because of it.

See the bold above. Any real proofs or just had some bad dreams about them? Because your bad dreams don't matter on a forum with serious topics. If there are facts available, please enlighten us. Otherwise, you know your place and it shouldn't have a computer and a keyboard around as you'll write useless dreams again. Always support your claims with real facts. I am not a big fan of farty-posts, they smell really bad.....

Can anyone post the specific changes made in block 2 over block 1

All that I have seen little so far says improvements in avionics , electronics, radar ?

Can anyone post the specific changes made in block 2 over block 1

All that I have seen little so far says improvements in avionics , electronics, radar ?
Most of that and a few changes in wing strength which will carry over to the earlier blocks.

Most of that and a few changes in wing strength which will carry over to the earlier blocks.
Sir I would like to know any structural or design modification possible in JF-17 Block III. Somebody told me no major changes possible in Jet design but here on PDF many senior members speculating major changes in block III.

Back
Top Bottom