What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

@Cthulhu Do any of the language sound like Urdu to you? Even remotely ?

Urdu is also used in the above song btwn.

@Cthulhu

Here is an Iranian Baloch singer singing a Pak Balochi folk song ;

Go easy on the Indian. You have broken his jaw with this reply.
I think it’s due to indian movies.. they show Pak as if we wear skull caps n talk n have a culture like indian cities like Hyderabad or Lucknow .. (which are thousands of fukin miles away)..

@DESERT FIGHTER Bro cool it down.
Oh boy, Sh!t got real! Guys relax, My first comment was a sarcasm aimed to troll what Mahira Khan said, But after @lastofthepatriots took it seriously and throw that "shot in your majoosi head" comment, My second comment was aimed to troll him for what he said. My comment's are sarcasm, Cool it down a little.

I know Urdu isn't the native language of most Pakistanis, Even the guy in Langfocus video himself says this, The video meant to troll lastofthepatriots after he took my sarcasm seriously.
For beginners ;

Urdu is not the native tongue of 92-93% Pakistanis... except for indian migrants (1947) who themselves are from different regions of central india)..

Here are a few examples of the same song in different languages of Pakistan;

Only a few sentences are in Urdu in below songs — rest are in regional languages ..

Urdu;

This is another example of different languages and Urdu in a single song;

Do any of the language sound like Urdu to you? Even remotely ?

Urdu is also used in the above song btwn.

Here is an Iranian Baloch singer singing a Pak Balochi folk song ;

I think it’s due to indian movies.. they show Pak as if we wear skull caps n talk n have a culture like indian cities like Hyderabad or Lucknow .. (which are thousands of fukin miles away)..

Anyways I still disagree with you, Indian Punjabis have now intermarried with South Indians.

We are completely different now.
So in 70 years we became entirely different races, have you ever studied biology?

And do yo have any statistics on how all of them married south Indians?

So in 70 years we became entirely different races, have you ever studied biology?

And do yo have any statistics on how all of them married south Indians?
Indian Punjabis also married East Indians.

We Pakistanis have nothing in common with Indians.

lol why do you insist that Pakistani Punjabis have anything in common with Indian Punjabis when we do not have anything in common.

Pakistanis don't look anything like Indians. Different body structure, different head structure etc, different skin tone (all 'brown' people are not the same, come on guys quit being ignorant).

As for Mahira, she can migrate to India. She won't be missed.
She might go to India if Pakistanis grow a spine to throw out traitors like her, but she and other "entertainers" have already injected poison into the minds of millions of young Pakistanis.

This "entertainment" industry needs to be regulated.

Indian Punjabis also married East Indians.

We Pakistanis have nothing in common with Indians.

lol why do you insist that Pakistani Punjabis have anything in common with Indian Punjabis when we do not have anything in common.
Ever had Biriyani. Indians eat that too. Personally I think you aren't prepared to listen to my opinion, so let's end this talk.
Thank You

Oh boy, Sh!t got real! Guys relax, My first comment was a sarcasm aimed to troll what Mahira Khan said, But after @lastofthepatriots took it seriously and throw that "shot in your majoosi head" comment, My second comment was aimed to troll him for what he said. My comment's are sarcasm, Cool it down a little.

Listen my fire hopping friend, nothing you say can troll me. :D

Pakistan is incredibly mixed region. You can find people who will be genetically like north/central Indians despite living here for centuries and others the majority who only fit in Pakistan or bordering regions of east afghanistan and NW India.

Interestingly same dynamics were at play 2500 years ago in Swat. Some samples found are like modern central Indians genetically.

LOL you are going to compare an entire set of people on the basis of one plate of biryani?

What is there to listen and talk?
I already gave various similarities as well as differences between Pakistani and Indian PUNJABIS.
I also said that people from Balochistan and KPK are entirely different from South and East Indians.
I only said that PUNJABIS on both sides of the border have things in common.
Hell, an Indian from Delhi would also have little in common with one from Bengal.

I have given facts while you people have repeated the same rhetoric constantly.

Back
Top Bottom