What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Whatever the ultra nationalists spew in online forums, Indians and Pakistanis get together very well in public life because of same language. Seems like they are same people. Rather Bengali (BD) people are different from all of them.
LMAO says a bengali whose whole country looks like a mini indian state who have no identity of their own and are even ridiculed by indian west bengalis
All over the world Indians and Pakistanis grow bonhomie among them wherever they meet (excluding the conflicting areas). Rather BD people keep the distance from both the group but get along pretty well. Its not about appearance but ground facts. Maybe because of language and frequent contacts. For BD people language is different from most of India and have to face less Indians day to day basis. Indian Hindi movies arent played in cinemas, Indian news dont appear frequently.
Joke is on u clown. Indian soaps are a rage in bang bang desh , their cheap quality baba ramdev products have flooded bang bang desh markets , these bengalis come and cry over their culture getting completely hijacked by north indian gujju businessmen on this very forum. They have same language, same writing script, is there any remote diversity found in swamp bang bang desh ? No. Except in this jokers imagination who needlessly jumped in to stoke his small ego by pretending to have no links with india despite being a homogenuous state but has the gall to say an ethnically diverse country like Pakistan is same as india.
Look, indian slave no matter what u do u will always live under ur indian masters shadows.
My nana wasn't Persian but he learned it from his teacher from his local madrassah when he was young.

Farsi was the language of Muslim nobility and educated class before British colonialism and some Muslims still secretly taught it during colonial era but unfortunately the tradition was not carried on.
ppl amongst my relatives too have knowledge of farsi. Its an easy language.

:lol:
Nice insults...it got me laughing.. thanks
ofcourse to feel bad one needs to have self respect,dignity and ghairat which given u hail from ganga land,u clearly lack.
people from Pakistani and Indian Punjab are similar people but people from say kpk and south India are in no way similar.

Its ironic in all his posts this joker only writes two things. Pakistani punjabis and indian Punjabis are same. Then he writes, "yes i know balochs and pushtoons are different from south indians and bengalis" and he keeps retyping this again and again. Like he thinks that pak punjabis are same as bengalis and south Indians and as if balochs and pushtoons are only diff from south Indians and bengalis but are same as up ,bihari walas and indian punjabis.

So in 70 years we became entirely different races, have you ever studied biology?

And do yo have any statistics on how all of them married south Indians?
Joker what 70 years ? Pakistan didnt come into being just 70 years back, it had been there for centuries with its own diversity. I doubt u are even a real pakistani , cause no pakistani would actually write an ill informed comment as this.
Ever had Biriyani. Indians eat that too. Personally I think you aren't prepared to listen to my opinion, so let's end this talk.
Thank You
this is as far the knowledge of this donkey goes ,a plate of briyani to prove pakistanis and indians are same. Even biryani is not a subcontinental dish it was brought into region by central asians and this idiot is using it as a yardstick to prove Pakistanis and Indians are same people.

Rajputs are on both sides along with jatts and other casts. I see many Sikhs in Lahore and Muslims live in Punjab as well. We have similar complexion, weather and food and customs such as bhangra.
Of course there are differences as well e.g. Pakistani Punjab is primarily Muslim while Indian Punjab is Sikh and Hindu. Pakistani Punjabi is written in Arabic sqript while Indian Punjabi is written in Devanagari script.
So we have some similarities and differences with them.
On the other hand, a person from Balochistan will have almost nothing in common with a person from West Bengal.
Indian punjabis only make up a small 1.9 pc population of india, the rest of haryana, himachal pradesh etc etc are not even punjabis they are bhayya people with different languages, dislects. Those idiots who say urdu language is the reason pak and indians are same are too low on iq to understand urdu isnt native langauge of pakistanis. Many Pakistanis speak english as well, then by applying indian logic we should say pakistanis and europeans re same as well.

Idiot u shud refrain from commenting on punjabi tribes cause u know jackshytt abt it. Firstly pak punjab region itself is made up of several tribes (excluding baloch and pushtoon tribes) . Rajput is not even a strictly defined identity that many people claim themselves to be ,just like many people who wear khan surname but arent pathan. In indian punjab, non punjabis also claim rajput identity. As of jutts there would be merely handful of jutts found in India ,they have their own caste called Jaats which is different from jutt caste.
Punjabi is not exactly an ethnic identity, its more of a regional ,geographical classification, inside Pakistani punjab there live tonnes of different subclans , there are spoken tonnes of different dialects, much unlike indian Punjab which is linguistically and culturally way too limited in terms of diversity compared to our region. Majority pakistani punjab region sub clans are not even found in india. Just assuming that jaat and rajput titles are used by indians this idiot is making assumptions that whole of pak punjab and indian punjab and sub clans are same. Even at max the similarity wont go beyond 0.05 pc
I already gave various similarities as well as differences between Pakistani and Indian PUNJABIS.
I also said that people from Balochistan and KPK are entirely different from South and East Indians.
I only said that PUNJABIS on both sides of the border have things in common.
Hell, an Indian from Delhi would also have little in common with one from Bengal.

I have given facts while you people have repeated the same rhetoric constantly.
What is ur ethnicity? Just share with us?
Mahira didnt speak of similarities on basis of Punjabi language commonality between sikhs( who are miniscule of indian population) and pakistanis. She used Urdu as an indicator and described cultural similarities. Neither indian mainstream cinema nor pakistani cinema represent Punjabi identity.

Also what examples have u given? U kept parroting same thing that baloch and kpk are diff from south indian and bengalis and pak Punjab and indian punjab are same.

Or we have same food, weather ,customs, bhangra...dont know what drugs are u on to see both sides having same customs. And how westher indicates similarities in two regions? Ever visited a pakistani village and seen their foods they cook there khottay? Someday visit and then share with me how they are similar to what indians cook or even their pooonjbis cook.

Or punajbis write in arabic script whilst indians write punjabi in devanagri script , this donkey doesnt even know sikhs use specialized shahmukhi script for punjabi.

And finally the moron kept harping on about Biryani being a common identity factor. Like one plate of briyani.

Uhave zilch iq and u need help so better seek psychiatric attention for it asap. Low iq bandars are literally flooding this forum.

Lastly, ur examples clearly show how much u know abt Punjab ,hardly anythunt, u are an attention seeking up and bihar wala desperate to paste indian identity over pakistan and pakistani punjab to overcome ur inner bihari inferiority complexes. Joker.

Last edited:
LOL?

Urdu is quite different from Hindi.

Even this Indian girl in Ottawa said There are so many vocabulary differences between Urdu and Hindi.

Pakistanis say Shukria, while Hindi speakers say something else for "Thank you."
that something else is " dhanyavaad" lol
If Hindi would be as hard to get as tamil then i doubt our singers would be able to sing for Hindi movies and act in them or we would have hard times communicating with hindi speakers. I am pothohari but i can even communicate with Indian Punjabi

I dont know why people are getting offended with such statements unless they are Pakistani pashtun or baloch. There is no single Indian look( look at people of Jammu and Kashmir Haryana, Delhi and Himachal Pradesh, Ladkh. and compare them with people from South India and north east India ) . There is no single Pakistani look( Kashmir, Photohari, Central Punjba, Sindh, Baloch, chitrali, Hindko, Pashtun). There is so signle Indian language(Punjabi,Hindi, Sindhi Urdu, bengali, Marathi, Telgue, Gujrati, Malyalam, kannadaa) . There is no single Pakistani language( Punjabi, Pahsto, Sindhi, Balochi,Urdu etc) . There are speakers of Kashmiri, Punjabi and Sindhi on both sides although the dialect have been different. There is no single Indian food and there is no single Pakistani food.

There are some similarties between two same ethnic groups and tribes whther they reside in Pakistan, India Afghanistan. Changing religion dont change your tribes and ancestry though religion influence your culture and lifestyle to great extent . We also had migration of people from boht countries after partition. Its funny that some of us try hard to portray daleep kumar, sunil dutt, Khans, kapoor family as someone who had origin in Pakistani aka Pakistani yet here we are fighting over some similiarties and differnces ..

EXACTLY!......So if there are so many differences amongst Pakistanis themselves and amongst indians too then how on earth can we be similar to indians?..............you are contradicting yourself and asking a rhetorical question at the same time.........:disagree:......therefore you have inadvertently proven that Pakistanis and indians have nothing in common with one another.

that something else is " dhanyavaad" lol
If Hindi would be as hard to get as tamil then i doubt our singers would be able to sing for Hindi movies and act in them or we would have hard times communicating with hindi speakers. I am pothohari but i can even communicate with Indian Punjabi

That is of no consequence. Black West Indians speak English as a first language. That doesn't make them English, or racially North West European.

EXACTLY!......So if there are so many differences amongst Pakistanis themselves and amongst indians too then how on earth can we be similar to indians?..............you are contradicting yourself and asking a rhetorical question at the same time.........:disagree:......therefore you have inadvertently proven that Pakistanis and indians have nothing in common with one another.
No i am not contradicting myself .. boht countries are diverse and some smiliraity are there depend which ethnic group we are talking about..

LMAO says a bengali whose whole country looks like a mini indian state who have no identity of their own and are even ridiculed by indian west bengalis

Joke is on u clown. Indian soaps are a rage in bang bang desh , their cheap quality baba ramdev products have flooded bang bang desh markets , these bengalis come and cry over their culture getting completely hijacked by north indian gujju businessmen on this very forum. They have same language, same writing script, is there any remote diversity found in swamp bang bang desh ? No. Except in this jokers imagination who needlessly jumped in to stoke his small ego by pretending to have no links with india despite being a homogenuous state but has the gall to say an ethnically diverse country like Pakistan is same as india.
Look, indian slave no matter what u do u will always live under ur indian masters shadows.

ofcourse to feel bad one needs to have self respect and ghairat which given u hail from ganga land,u clearly lack.

Its ironic in all his posts this joker only writes two things. Pakistani punjabis and indian Punjabis are same. Then he writes, "yes i know balochs and pushtoons are different from south indians and bengalis" and he keeps retyping this again and again. Like he thinks that pak punjabis are same as bengalis and south Indians and and as if balochs and pushtoons are only diff from south Indians and bengalis but are same as up ,bihari walas and indian punjabis.

Joker what 70 years ? Pakistan didnt come into being just 70 years back, it had been there for centuries with its own diversity. I doubt u are even a real pakistani , cause no pakistani would actually write an ill informed comment as this.
this is as far the knowledge of this donkey goes ,a plate of briyani to prove pakistanis and indians are same. Even biryani is not a subcontinental dish it was brought into region by central asians and this idiot is using it as a yardstick to prove paksitanis and Indians are same people.

Indian punjabis only make up a small 1.9 pc population of india, the rest of haryana, himachal pradesh etc etc are not even punjabis they are bhayya people with different languages, dislects. Those idiots who say urdu language is the reason pak and indians are same are too low on iq to understand urdu isnt native langauge of pakistanis. Many pkistanis speak english as well, then by applying indian logic we should say pakistanis and europeans re same as well.

Idiot u shud refrain from commenting on punjabi tribes cause u know jackshytt abt it. Firstly pak punjab region itself is made up of several tribes (excluding baloch and pushtoon tribes) . Rajput is not even a strictly defined identity that many people claim themselves to be ,just like many people who wear khan surname but arent pathan. In indian punjab, non punjabis also claim rajput identity. As of jutts there would be merely handful of jutts found in India ,they have their own caste called Jaats which is different from jutt caste.
Punjabi is not exactly an ethnic identity, its more of a regional ,geographical classification, inside Pakistani punjab there live tonnes of different subclans , there are spoken tonnes of different dialects, much unlike indian Punjab which is linguistically and culturally way too limited in terms of diversity compared to our region. Majority pakistani punjab region sub clans are not even found in india. Just assuming that jaat and rajput titles are used by indians this idiot is making assumptions that whole of pak punjab and indian punjab and sub clans are same. Even at max the similarity wont go beyond 0.05 pc

Mahira didnt speak of similarities on basis of Punjabi language commonality between sikhs( who are miniscule of indian population) and pakistanis. She used Urdu as an indicator and described cultural similarities. Neither indian mainstream cinema nor pakistani cinema represent Punjabi identity.

Also what examples have u given? U kept parroting same thing that baloch and kpk are diff from south indian and bengalis and pak Punjab and indian punjab are same.

Or we have same food, weather ,customs, bhangra...dont know what drugs are u on to see both sides having same customs. And how westher indicates similarities in two regions? Ever visited a pakistani village and seen their foods they cook there khottay? Someday visit and then share with me how they are similar to what indians cook or even their pooonjbis cook.

Or punajbis write in arabic script whilst indians write punjabi in devanagri script , this donkey doesnt even know sikhs use specialized shahmukhi script for punjabi.

And finally the moron kept harping on about Biryani being a common identity factor. Like one plate of briyani.

Uhave zilch iq and u need help so better seek psychiatric attention for it asap. Low iq bandars are literally flooding this forum.

Lastly, ur examples clearly show how much u know abt Punjab ,hardly anythunt, u are an attention seeking up and bihar wala desperate to paste indian identity over pakistan and pakistani punjab to overcome ur inner bihari inferiority complexes. Joker.

I know a few ethnic Germans who love Biryani more than Pakistanis do. That doesn't make them "Pakistani" or "Asian".......lol.......:lol:

for the sake of fame and wealth these people can say and do anything. she should go to india and try to eat beef. she will realize how similar pakistanis and indians are.

No i am not contradicting myself .. boht countries are diverse and some smiliraity are there depend which ethnic group we are talking about..

The similarities with indians are miniscule. By the same token we have more similarities in terms of race with Afghans and Central Iranians. That doesn't make Pakistanis Afghan/Iranian/Persian or Middle Eastern just as it doesn't make us indian.

That is of no consequence. Black West Indians speak English as a first language. That doesn't make them English, or racially North West European.
Dont make any sense . Punjabi and sindhi tribes are same in India whther we talk about jats tribes or rajput tribes of Punjab ..music is same i.e Punjabi listen singers from boht sides ...haram in Islam though lol our vegeterain food is same daal roti chawal dsihes..if you attend marriage and wedding party then most trdition and dressing appear same in boht side of borders though some differnce in rituals because of different religion ..You can pretend to be arab/irani all u want because India and Pakistani are enemy countries but it will not change the reality on grounds

The similarities with indians are miniscule. By the same token we have more similarities in terms of race with Afghans and Central Iranians. That doesn't make Pakistanis Afghan/Iranian/Persian or Middle Eastern just as it doesn't make us indian.
So you are telling me that you have no identity prior to 1947 when border of Pakistan was not defined by loard mount batten? You have no indentity prior to Islamic conquest of this region?

India nay 71 saal ki Pakistani aurat deport ki Hai Yeh loog in saray salon mein maray hovay thay Jo inhain india kay halat ka nahi pata. Vo to shahrukh ko nahi baksh rahay. They gone insane. Baş aik Bollywood movie ki maar Hai.

Indian Punjabis also married East Indians.

We Pakistanis have nothing in common with Indians.

lol why do you insist that Pakistani Punjabis have anything in common with Indian Punjabis when we do not have anything in common.
A tiny fraction maybe married with east and South Indians.
You have never visited India and yet continue to make these sweeping statements.
Come over and visit - you’ll find Delhi, Punjab, Haryana and even UP to some extent teeming with your pure/non mixed martial race.

You have never visited India and yet continue to make these sweeping statements.
Come over and visit - you’ll find Delhi, Punjab, Haryana and even UP to some extent teeming with your pure/non mixed martial race.
Don't bring Delhi and Haryana into this. We have nothing common.

Its wrong to equate Pakistan and Indian culture as two homogeneous entities to begin with. Pakistan alone (almost 5 times smaller than India) has 22 different languages spoken in its midst. This count for India is in hundreds. I am photohari who got chance to live in khyber agency and i felt that i am in different country. There was hardly anyone over there who could understand Urdu. Pakistan and India do share a common area of Indo-Aryan languages and people belonging to this region have quite a few cultural similarities. Indians though cannot relate anything to people living in the Pakistani provinces on the east i.e region bordering Iran and Afghanistan. Pakistani also can hardly relate to India other than northern and western part of India

Chief monarchs of Northern-Indian-subcotinet from 1100s to 1700s were persianized central Asians, Turks, and Afghans but they intermingled, adopted a lot of the Hindustani customs and gave Hindstan (equivalent to the combined kingdoms of these kings before the British) a lot of their own culture For example North-Indian architecture, literature, cuisine, and music "historically" are immensely influenced by Persian/Central Asian cultures.

Pakistani and Indians are differnet ideologically and politically though may come from same ethnic group and may speak same language i.e Indians think of the Mughal and Dehli rule as symbols of tyranny. So they are also trying to purify their culture from all the Perso-Turkic influence as much as they can while Pakistani have opposite views

ofcourse to feel bad one needs to have self respect,dignity and ghairat which given u hail from ganga land,u clearly lack.

Its ironic in all his posts this joker only writes two things. Pakistani punjabis and indian Punjabis are same. Then he writes, "yes i know balochs and pushtoons are different from south indians and bengalis" and he keeps retyping this again and again. Like he thinks that pak punjabis are same as bengalis and south Indians and as if balochs and pushtoons are only diff from south Indians and bengalis but are same as up ,bihari walas and indian punjabis.

this is as far the knowledge of this donkey goes ,a plate of briyani to prove pakistanis and indians are same. Even biryani is not a subcontinental dish it was brought into region by central asians and this idiot is using it as a yardstick to prove Pakistanis and Indians are same people.

Indian punjabis only make up a small 1.9 pc population of india, the rest of haryana, himachal pradesh etc etc are not even punjabis they are bhayya people with different languages, dislects. Those idiots who say urdu language is the reason pak and indians are same are too low on iq to understand urdu isnt native langauge of pakistanis. Many Pakistanis speak english as well, then by applying indian logic we should say pakistanis and europeans re same as well.

Firstly, let me correct you- Haryana is not a bhaya state, and neither is Himachal. Jutt is jutt Sikh, while jaat is the Hindu variety- and believe me they are the same thing. In India one cannot just claim to be a jutt/jaat- as it comes with reservations and quota benefits. The gov keeps track of that along with family histories. So BS on your first claim. Rajputs are found in Rajasthan, UP, Gujarati and Haryana in India mostly. Only some in Punjab- unlike your side apparently . Maybe it was a migration- will confirm with my father on that front and give you a better picture. Indian Punjab historically - consisted of Haryana, and Himachal- if you want to speak about diversity. That said plenty of pendu dialects and traditions, and sub cultures and foods around in the current Punjab too. Majority of these subclans in Punjab only exist due to the classism and castism that still plagues Hindu India.
Your knowledge of Indian Punjab is limited and biased. Come pay us a visit. You have never been to Indian Punjab- so the same as hominem is valid for you. You are sounding like the real khota here.
Stop justifying and covering up the failures of your education system. Yes, I will admit that Islam caused a major change - but to ignore your land, your heritage, the clear common ground, the stories of friendships, the shared culture, the boli- just to stand by the bs fed to you -is very saddening to see.
I only mean well veere.

Its wrong to equate Pakistan and Indian culture as two homogeneous entities to begin with. Pakistan alone (almost 5 times smaller than India) has 22 different languages spoken in its midst. This count for India is in hundreds. I am photohari who got chance to live in khyber agency and i felt that i am in different country. There was hardly anyone over there who could understand Urdu. Pakistan and India do share a common area of Indo-Aryan languages and people belonging to this region have quite a few cultural similarities. Indians though cannot relate anything to people living in the Pakistani provinces on the east i.e region bordering Iran and Afghanistan. Pakistani also can hardly relate to India other than northern and western part of India

Chief monarchs of Northern-Indian-subcotinet from 1100s to 1700s were persianized central Asians, Turks, and Afghans but they intermingled, adopted a lot of the Hindustani customs and gave Hindstan (equivalent to the combined kingdoms of these kings before the British) a lot of their own culture For example North-Indian architecture, literature, cuisine, and music "historically" are immensely influenced by Persian/Central Asian cultures.

Pakistani and Indians are differnet ideologically and politically though may come from same ethnic group and may speak same language i.e Indians think of the Mughal and Dehli rule as symbols of tyranny. So they are also trying to purify their culture from all the Perso-Turkic influence as much as they can while Pakistani have opposite views
Not equating Pakistani and Indian cultures here, but simply pointing out to @Iqbal Ali that his statement of Indian “punjabis” /North Indians being a different variety all together due to vast interbreeding with south and East Indians is completely bogus (not that i’m Against this. I’m all for it)

Don't bring Delhi and Haryana into this. We have nothing common.
You are right. We are two different peoples. :rofl::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom