What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Ever had Biriyani. Indians eat that too. Personally I think you aren't prepared to listen to my opinion, so let's end this talk.
Thank You
I love Briyani, but it doesn't mean I have anything in common with Indians.

Exactly, I see your opinion and I disagree with it.

I dont know why people are getting offended with such statements unless they are Pakistani pashtun or baloch. There is no single Indian look( look at people of Jammu and Kashmir Haryana, Delhi and Himachal Pradesh, Ladkh. and compare them with people from South India and north east India ) . There is no single Pakistani look( Kashmir, Photohari, Central Punjba, Sindh, Baloch, chitrali, Hindko, Pashtun). There is so signle Indian language(Punjabi,Hindi, Sindhi Urdu, bengali, Marathi, Telgue, Gujrati, Malyalam, kannadaa) . There is no single Pakistani language( Punjabi, Pahsto, Sindhi, Balochi,Urdu etc) . There are speakers of Kashmiri, Punjabi and Sindhi on both sides although the dialect have been different. There is no single Indian food and there is no single Pakistani food.

There are some similarties between two same ethnic groups and tribes whther they reside in Pakistan, India Afghanistan. Changing religion dont change your tribes and ancestry though religion influence your culture and lifestyle to great extent . We also had migration of people from boht countries after partition. Its funny that some of us try hard to portray daleep kumar, sunil dutt, Khans, kapoor family as someone who had origin in Pakistani aka Pakistani yet here we are fighting over some similiarties and differnces ..

Mahira Khan was born in Karachi, Pakistan on 21 December 1984 to parents who are urdu-speaking Pathans. Her father, Hafeez Khan, was born in Delhi during the British Raj and migrated to Pakistan after the paritition ( Source wiki)

No wonder she is facing a crisis.

Children of war end up like this.

I was talking about current border and nationality ..sure Pakistan has valid claim over kahmir

When it comes to Kashmir.

Only what they claim should be held as valid.

And thousands of Pakistani flags in a valley with 700k stationed troops say that they are Pakistanis.

Just because we speak english and have tea does not make us similar to someone from Chummasville in England.

why you are trolling with one liner post mate

I Post like this. Short sentences cut to the last deduceable logic.

I have No Intention to Troll in this Thread

Only what they claim should be held as valid.

And thousands of Pakistani flags in a valley with 700k stationed troops say that they are Pakistanis.

Just because we speak english and have tea does not make us similar to someone from Chummasville in England.
you are dragging topic in another direction. I just mention jamuu and kahsmir to explain the variation of skin tone and look within Indian and Pakistani side..Kashmiri in Jammu dont hold Pakistani nationality evnethough they may be Pakistani by heart and jammu r is not on geographical map of Pakistan either.. Talk about current scenario

and what next

daughter of founder of Pakistan was Pakistani ?

I Post like this. Short sentences cut to the last deduceable logic.

I have No Intention to Troll in this Thread
It dont make sense to pick one word( Jammu) from entire post out on context and starting another debate over it

you are dragging topic in another direction. I just mention jamuu and kahsmir to explain the varitaion of skin tone and look within Indian and Pakistani side..Kashmiri in Jammu dont hold Pakistani nationality evnethough they may be Pakistani by heart and jammu r is not on geographical map of Pakistan either.. Talk about current scenario

and what next

daughter of founder of Pakistan was Pakistani ?

Current scenario was explained with tea and the english language. Pakistanis and indians do not think alike. As far as looks Go. I have Met blonde Pakistanis and Dark skinned indians with bright Blue eyes. So i am not going to be bothered by this pathetic debate on aryan invading racism fetish.

Mahira is simply a confused little girl caught in World politics while both countries Go through a populist wave.

It dont make sense to pick one word( Jammu) from entire post out on context and starting another debate over it

You assume to much.

Buddy i have my priorities sorted out.

Never assume anything. By the Time you read my earlier post you will smile by this one

Welcome to the future. We must acknowledge some realities. By choosing Urdu as the natinal language of Pakistan in 1947 Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and K-Pk were effectively being "married" to India forever. In a perverse way 1947 locked us into India forever. Every year since 1947 Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and K-Pk have converged closer to India as Urdu spread into every village and hamlet in the country. The spread of Urdu was in fact laying the highways for Bollywood to spread into every corner of Pakistan. Today it has.

And of course humans being humans want to make money. For any aspiring Pakistan actor/actress Bollywood offers a 1.5 billion market. That has pull and this pull will increase even more as we move forward. In a generation or two expect most Pakistan A-list media/celebrities to be working in Bollywood.
Kaptan saab dont like Urdu but what about others local languages which have got speakers in boht countries ? Should we get rid of Punjabi, Sindi and Pashtu as well because there are people in India and afghanistan who speak same language ? Bangldesh should get rid of bangla language because there are people in India who speak Bengali so will be hard for them to maintain seperate indentity ( Hindu bengali vs Muslim bengali). Afghnaistan dont have Urdu as national lanaguges but they still have craze of bollywood that they even learn language form movies

Current scenario was explained with tea and the english language. Pakistanis and indians do not think alike. As far as looks Go. I have Met blonde Pakistanis and Dark skinned indians with bright Blue eyes. So i am not going to be bothered by this pathetic debate on aryan invading racism fetish.

Mahira is simply a confused little girl caught in World politics while both countries Go through a populist wave.

You assume to much.

Buddy i have my priorities sorted out.

Never assume anything. By the Time you read my earlier post you will smile by this one
I am not assuming anything mate. You should get the gist of discussion and flow with topic . My post was relevant to actual topic and its not debate about Kashmir issue . People were painting India and Pakistan with one brush when these countries are very diverse

I am not assuming anything mate. You should get the gist of discussion and flow with topic . My post was relevant to actual topic and its not debate about Kashmir issue . People were painting India and Pakistan with one brush when these countries are very diverse

I know i only protested the kashmir part.

Rest is as i said just Not worth it for me.

Its the same routine man. I cant write the same shit down every two days.

She is dealing with an identity crisis.

Not really...

Unless and Until she Revokes her identity to become Indian and renegade on two Nation theory. Sheis as much a Pakistani like me and you

She is dealing with an identity crisis.
No it seem we have this habit of making mountain out of a molehill. Some showbiz people from boht side often give such statement as they think art/music have no boundaries unlike countries. Approach of artist is always universal . I dont see anything offensive in her statements( some Indian and Pakistani indeed speak same lanaguge which is fact) though she was painting all ethnic group reside within pakistan with one brush when talk about similarities. She herself is Urdu Pathan dont knwo what Urdu pathan mean lol

No it seem we have this habit of making mountain out of a molehill. Some showbiz people from boht side often give such statement as they think art/music have no boundaries unlike countries. Approach of artist is always universal . I dont see anything offensive in her statements( some Indian and Pakistani indeed speak same lanaguge which is fact) though she was painting all ethnic group reside within pakistan with one brush when talk about similarities. She herself is Urdu Pathan dont knwo what Urdu pathan mean lol
LOL?

Urdu is quite different from Hindi.

Even this Indian girl in Ottawa said There are so many vocabulary differences between Urdu and Hindi.

Pakistanis say Shukria, while Hindi speakers say something else for "Thank you."

Back
Top Bottom