What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Disagree with you bro.

Pakistani Punjabis and Indian Punjabis are completely different peoples.
Rajputs are on both sides along with jatts and other casts. I see many Sikhs in Lahore and Muslims live in Punjab as well. We have similar complexion, weather and food and customs such as bhangra.
Of course there are differences as well e.g. Pakistani Punjab is primarily Muslim while Indian Punjab is Sikh and Hindu. Pakistani Punjabi is written in Arabic sqript while Indian Punjabi is written in Devanagari script.
So we have some similarities and differences with them.
On the other hand, a person from Balochistan will have almost nothing in common with a person from West Bengal.

But then Pakistan is hardly Pashtun... It's largely Punjabi and partly Sindhi. If you really want a DNA test done then do try it with Punjabi/Sindhi and mainland India, though it may be different to peninsular or North Eastern India but I'm sure it's not much different from mainland India. Your Cuisine, your language, your dressing is very common to India. That's why Pakistanis relish Indian movies and TV and food and dresses, because they can easily relate to it.

You can all deny it, but Pakistanis are not so different after all.
Lmao.

Pashtuns are the second largest ethnic group of Pakistan.. there are more Pakhtun in Pak than entire population of afghanisan!

As for Panjab.. kid.. Pak Panjab isn’t heterogeneous like indian Panjab !! Where you have jatts n chamar vs Biharis.

In Pak Panjab.. southern Panjab is dominated by Baloch and Pakhtuns like Babars,Khetrans,Mazari,Lasharis,Lagharis,Sadozais,Rinds etc.

Potohar region has a huge Potohari speaking Pakhtuns population like Jadoons etc.

Sindh has a HUGE Baloch and Pakhtun population.. be it the Durrani or Zardari,Talpurs,Jatois,Chandios or Marris,Jamalis or Gabols!

Sindh was ruled by Baloch dynasties! And today it has a huge Sindhi speaking Baloch and Pashtun population..

Heck even Zardari tribe is Sindhi baloch.

Rajputs are on both sides along with jatts and other casts. I see many Sikhs in Lahore and Muslims live in Punjab as well. We have similar complexion, weather and food and customs such as bhangra.
Of course there are differences as well e.g. Pakistani Punjab is primarily Muslim while Indian Punjab is Sikh and Hindu. Pakistani Punjabi is written in Arabic sqript while Indian Punjabi is written in Devanagari script.
On the other hand, a person from Balochistan will have almost nothing in common with a person from West Bengal.
Panjabi scripture isn’t Arabic.. Arabic script doesn’t even those words !

It’s actually called Shahmukhi ... it’s more influenced by Persian script than any other.

Last edited:
Anyways I still disagree with you, Indian Punjabis have now intermarried with South Indians.

We are completely different now.

Did you guys know that right upto 1860s Farsi was the language of official use in what is now Pakistan. Even the Sikh's were using Farsi. It was the British who once they conqured us in 1849 forced out Farsi.
Yes. They came not just to loot and plunder, like many an Empire of Old, but rather to strike at the roots of that civilization...a mysterious actor was at work...

She’s a divorcee and has a kid.. poor kid.
Mahira Khan is stupid, she went to bollywood to make money. lol, how low could she stoop.

I mean Mahira Khan could have went to Middle Eastern or Chinese cinema.

But why Indian?

The joke is on you man.... Pakistan was merely a faraway outpost for the Mughals and a place while they passed through to HOME... Is Delhi in Pakistan? The seat of Mughal empire. Is Awadh in Pakistan? Is Hyderabad is Pakistan? is Jhalawar in Pakistan, the birthplace of Shalwar? Where's Jama Masjid, Taj Mahal, Agra fort.
The Mughals weren’t indian or of indian stock either.. they were mongol who adopted Persian...

Half you country was ruled by Pakhtuns and even Baloch from modern day Pakistan!

Shalwar is an Iranic clothing .. it’s been in use by us for thousands of years..

Heck even Sindhis were wearing such clothes ;
1B9259AC-8541-4056-A1EF-81D5A7A8D169.jpeg

Where was Urdu originated? Where did Nihari originated? Where did Biryani originate? All the kebabs/biryani that you relish were either Mughal(Delhi), Awadhi(Lucknow), Bhopali or Hyderabadi.

You seriously lack any knowledge to have a decent conversation.

By any chance are you @RazPaK incarnate... You have the same DP....
Dumbarse even biryani is never claimed by Pakistanis ... which infact is a central Asian dish and kebabs? Retard several countries make several types of kebabs...

Tell me if you have ever heard of khadi Kebab we make in Balochistan?

Lmao.

Pashtuns are the second largest ethnic group of Pakistan.. there are more Pakhtun in Pak than entire population of afghanisan!

As for Panjab.. kid.. Pak Panjab isn’t heterogeneous like indian Panjab !! Where you have jatts n chamar vs Biharis.

In Pak Panjab.. southern Panjab is dominated by Baloch and Pakhtuns!

Potohar region has a huge Potohar panjabi speaking Pakhtuns population.

Sindh has a HUGE Baloch and Pakhtun population..

Sindh was ruled by Baloch dynasties! And today it has a huge Sindhi speaking Baloch and Pashtun population..

Heck even Zardari tribe is Sindhi baloch.

Panjabi scripture isn’t Arabic.. Arabic script doesn’t even those words !

It’s actually called Shahmukhi ... it’s more influenced by Persian script than any other.

Go easy on the Indian. You have broken his jaw with this reply.

Yes. They came not just to loot and plunder, like many an Empire of Old, but rather to strike at the roots of that civilization...a mysterious actor was at work...

British were already ruling India for more then 100 years by the time they conquered Pakistan. Then they brought people from north India for paper work and along with it urdu.

Also muslims in this region were not much interested in education even after British introduced schools etc. Abdus Salam said he was only muslim student in his class in Jhang district which was 80% muslim before 1947. Meanwhile hindus/sikhs especially of khatri (baniya) caste got educated and pretty much started to dominate urban areas modern institutions despite their population being much less.

At one point hindu baniya got so much land by giving loans that British had to come up with Agricultural tribes act 1901 which prohibited transfer of land between certain tribes.

Pashtuns are the 2nd largest ethnic group in the country, there are more of them than Sindhis.

The number of Punjabis is exaggerated. The stats don't take into account non-Punjabis who live in the Punjab, as well as the fact so many Punjabis have non-Punjabi ancestry from the neighbouring regions of Pakistan (e.g I have Baluchi and Kashmiri ancestry).

Also, even if you do compare Punjabis and Sindhis to the rest of Hindustan, you will still see we are clearly different:

Map of Indo-Aryan languages, and which sub-group they fall into (different colour = different sub-group):

300px-Major_Indo-Aryan_languages.png

Script used for Urdu:

1200px-Urdu_example.svg.png

Script used for Hindi:

1200px-Hindi.svg.png

Genetic map of Pakistan and surrounding regions:

screenshot_2018-04-11-15-35-59-1-png.469512

Even among certain Muslim communities of Hindustan, they differ genetically from their non-Muslim counterparts:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3163234

"The study showed that the Muslim Gujjars differ significantly from their counterpart, the Hindu Gujjars"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20067368

"we observed a certain degree of genetic contribution from Iran to both Muslim populations"

https://www.nature.com/articles/ejhg2009168

"Altogether, haplogroups restricted to the Indian Subcontinent were observed at an average frequency of 63% in Indian Muslim populations as compared with 74% among the non-Muslim neighbors"

We aren't the same.

Of course, I'm simply speaking based on the data we currently have available to us.

Sure, after Iran unites with Afghanistan. After all, you both speak Farsi so you must be the same!

(that was sarcasm by the way)

Pakistanis need to emphasise the BRITISH in British India.

90% of Pakistanis do not speak Urdu as a mother tongue and about 70% of Bharatis do not speak Hindi as a mother tongue.
Also you mean reuniting with a colonial entity called BRITISH India?

There are more chances of iranians legalizing sleeping with their moms than pakistan joining ganga shythole india. And btw there was never a "uniting" with india in the first place to ever have a reunion. And by the urdu was brought in to replace farsi by britain for the very reason they wanted to link pakistani region lingually with delhi and central india to keep pakistani region from breaking away from colonial ruke. But as we were different we did choose to remain as an independent entity after brits took their useless selves out of the region.

Thats why i post such topics, i actually see some shameless pakistanis on this forum writing this stuff too.

:astagh:

What about IRAN and KSA :cheers: muslim brotherhood :victory:
Oh boy, Sh!t got real! Guys relax, My first comment was a sarcasm aimed to troll what Mahira Khan said, But after @lastofthepatriots took it seriously and throw that "shot in your majoosi head" comment, My second comment was aimed to troll him for what he said. My comment's are sarcasm, Cool it down a little.

We are very similar culturally. Religiously is where vast differences exists.

Oh boy, Sh!t got real! Guys relax, My first comment was a sarcasm aimed to troll what Mahira Khan said, But after @lastofthepatriots took it seriously and throw that "shot in your majoosi head" comment, My second comment was aimed to troll him for what he said. My comment's are sarcasm, Cool it down a little.

I know, that's why my comment was also sarcastic (I clearly mentioned that after my statement).

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are same people, She is a Pakistani actress. And Urdu, the official national language and lingua franca of Pakistan and Hindi are the same.
You don't like majoosis? Considering the fact that most of your difference with India is thanks to the majoosis, Then you should be supporting reuniting with India not being angry because a majoos is suggesting it.
For beginners ;

Urdu is not the native tongue of 92-93% Pakistanis... except for indian migrants (1947) who themselves are from different regions of central india)..

Here are a few examples of the same song in different languages of Pakistan;

Only a few sentences are in Urdu in below songs — rest are in regional languages ..

Urdu;

https://youtu.be/euVogfXKn8w

This is another example of different languages and Urdu in a single song;

https://youtu.be/AVSPIv6maDU

Back
Top Bottom