What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Yeah please have a DNA test of Pakistani Pashtun and South indian from Kerala

Asalamu Alaikum

You don't even need to go that far, just have a DNA test between someone from Sindh and someone from Gujarat (two adjacent regions), and see how much the people differ.

Asalamu Alaikum

You don't even need to go that far, just have a DNA test between someone from Sindh and someone from Gujarat (two adjacent regions), and see how much the people differ.

Just remember one thing, dna sampling for most of asia/africa/middle east is still on going and an geneology test is still too general.

Mostly for Europe it is most complete. If I do mine, i will find it 70% caucaus region; 28% from between northern turkey into Sistan; and 2 % Africa. We know how well the migration patterns were.

We don't like being called Hindustanis

Would you like it we called all Hindustanis Pakistanis?
Nah. I won't. But generally in such places people talk about peace, love and all things the Beatles promoted. It's hardly the United Nations.

But then Pakistan is hardly Pashtun... It's largely Punjabi and partly Sindhi. If you really want a DNA test done then do try it with Punjabi/Sindhi and mainland India, though it may be different to peninsular or North Eastern India but I'm sure it's not much different from mainland India. Your Cuisine, your language, your dressing is very common to India. That's why Pakistanis relish Indian movies and TV and food and dresses, because they can easily relate to it.

You can all deny it, but Pakistanis are not so different after all.

Pashtuns are the 2nd largest ethnic group in the country, there are more of them than Sindhis.

The number of Punjabis is exaggerated. The stats don't take into account non-Punjabis who live in the Punjab, as well as the fact that so many Punjabis have non-Punjabi ancestry from the neighbouring regions of Pakistan (e.g I have Baluchi and Kashmiri ancestry).

Also, even if you do compare Punjabis and Sindhis to the rest of Hindustan, you will still see we are clearly different:

Map of Indo-Aryan languages, and which sub-group they fall into (different colour = different sub-group):

300px-Major_Indo-Aryan_languages.png

Script used for Urdu:

1200px-Urdu_example.svg.png

Script used for Hindi:

1200px-Hindi.svg.png

Genetic map of Pakistan and surrounding regions:

screenshot_2018-04-11-15-35-59-1-png.469512

Even among certain Muslim communities of Hindustan, they differ genetically from their non-Muslim counterparts:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3163234

"The study showed that the Muslim Gujjars differ significantly from their counterpart, the Hindu Gujjars"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20067368

"we observed a certain degree of genetic contribution from Iran to both Muslim populations"

https://www.nature.com/articles/ejhg2009168

"Altogether, haplogroups restricted to the Indian Subcontinent were observed at an average frequency of 63% in Indian Muslim populations as compared with 74% among the non-Muslim neighbors"

We aren't the same.

Just remember one thing, dna sampling for most of asia/africa/middle east is still on going and an geneology test is still too general.

Mostly for Europe it is most complete. If I do mine, i will find it 70% caucaus region; 28% from between northern turkey into Sistan; and 2 % Africa. We know how well the migration patterns were.

Of course, I'm simply speaking based on the data we currently have available to us.

It it time for Pakistan to be reunited with India. :cheers:

Sure, after Iran unites with Afghanistan. After all, you both speak Farsi so you must be the same!

(that was sarcasm by the way)

Last edited:
@Cthulu India was never a singular entity in history until it became a European colonial experiment. There's no 'uniting' or 'reuniting' with India.
Pakistanis need to emphasise the BRITISH in British India.

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are same people, She is a Pakistani actress. And Urdu, the official national language and lingua franca of Pakistan and Hindi are the same.
You don't like majoosis? Considering the fact that most of your difference with India is thanks to the majoosis, Then you should be supporting reuniting with India not being angry because a majoos is suggesting it.
90% of Pakistanis do not speak Urdu as a mother tongue and about 70% of Bharatis do not speak Hindi as a mother tongue.
Also you mean reuniting with a colonial entity called BRITISH India?

I agree there is some "similiar" on both sides of the border but that also applies to almost every border on earth - bar a few un-natural situations. There is similarity between Afghan/Pak border, Iran/Pak border, French/German border, Danish/German border, Spanish/Portugese border and then there is the altogether similarity on US/Candada border or Omani/Saudi border, or Libyan/Egyptian border etc etc

And remind me what is differant between Sri Lanka and Indian coasts? Or India/Nepal etc etc

The joke is on you man.... Pakistan was merely a faraway outpost for the Mughals and a place while they passed through to HOME... Is Delhi in Pakistan? The seat of Mughal empire. Is Awadh in Pakistan? Is Hyderabad is Pakistan? is Jhalawar in Pakistan, the birthplace of Shalwar? Where's Jama Masjid, Taj Mahal, Agra fort.

Where was Urdu originated? Where did Nihari originated? Where did Biryani originate? All the kebabs/biryani that you relish were either Mughal(Delhi), Awadhi(Lucknow), Bhopali or Hyderabadi.

You seriously lack any knowledge to have a decent conversation.

By any chance are you @RazPaK incarnate... You have the same DP....

Lahore has more Mughal monuments than any city in Hindustan, and was also one of their biggest cities. Akbar and Shah Jahan were also both born in Pakistan, and many other Pakistanis held high positions in the Mughal Empire, such as Sarang Khan, Wazir Khan, Shahbaz Khan, Fateh Muhammad, etc.

The Mughals were also Muslim first and foremost. Do I need to bring up how they treated Hindustani faiths such as Sikhism or Hinduism, or the followers of such faiths? Even Akbar piled up the skulls of Hindustani princes, literally making mountains of them (I'm not kidding, google it).

Not to mention so many Pakistanis have ancestry from those who came during the Mughal conquests, and even the ones that don't have more genetically in common with them than the average Hindustani, as displayed by a map in my previous post (the Mughals had significant amounts of Eurasian ancestry, as do most Pakistanis).

A significant portion of Urdu words also come from Arabic, Chagatai and Farsi. Even the script for Urdu is Nastaliq, a Perso-Arabic script.

You seriously lack sufficient knowledge on the subject at hand.

Why would she apply, in india she will be raped instantly

Yes its to bring to peoples attention that how these people think like and that people should not follow such artists who talk such stuff. Imagine an indian actors or director supporting pakistan like this doing he would have been lynched by now by indian mobs. Btw she cant act for a microsecond

U shud also see this thread how fawad actually falsely blamed Pakistanis of doing same haiwani behavior that indians did to pakistanis actors. Like seriously when did pakistan ever abuse n kick out indian actors and did what india did? Koi insan itna bara jhut kaisay himmat say bol sakta hai

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fawa...y-implying-pakistan-too-does-the-same.548745/
The entire Pakistani media and celebrity apparatus needs to be purged of sellouts and traitors. These people are normalizing TREASON with such talk!!

They are injecting their poison into the minds of millions of young people.

It it time for Pakistan to be reunited with India. :cheers:
There are more chances of iranians legalizing sleeping with their moms than pakistan joining ganga shythole india. And btw there was never a "uniting" with india in the first place to ever have a reunion. And by the way urdu was brought in to replace farsi by britain for the very reason they wanted to link pakistani region lingually with delhi and central india to keep pakistani region from breaking away from colonial rule. But as we were different we did choose to remain as an independent entity after brits took their useless selves out of the region.

The entire Pakistani media and celebrity apparatus needs to be purged of sellouts and traitors. These people are normalizing TREASON with such talk!!

Thats why i post such topics, i actually see some shameless pakistanis on this forum writing this stuff too.

Last edited:
Thats why i post such topics, i actually see some shameless pakistanis on this forum writing this stuff too.
You are doing great work bro. Keep it up. Which is also why I post my threads on this forum as well. The traitors need to be exposed for their true colours in front of the public otherwise they sneakily snake their way through spreading their treasonous ways to the rest of Pakistan.

90% of Pakistanis do not speak Urdu as a mother tongue and about 70% of Bharatis do not speak Hindi as a mother tongue.
Also you mean reuniting with a colonial entity called BRITISH India?
Speaking of urdu i recall an interesting incident. I have an indian aunt who ireally dislike , she hails from central india or some part where hindi is spoken. So one day she was like telling my mother "india may tau urdu koi khaas rahi nahi sirf hamain hi ati hamaray haan hi achi urdu boli jati hai" , hamary haan meant that aunts household. NOW the INTERESTING PART is that aunt who was proudly bragging how she is best urdu speakers left in india had one of the WORST and incorrect urdu one would hear. She would talk like this:

" Apunich nay kara tha, apun nay dua manga , Khana-ich kha kay hum niklay , yeh-ich karkay etc etc"

Her urdu was so incorrect and extremely variedly different than whats spoken in pakistan

Welcome to the future. We must acknowledge some realities. By choosing Urdu as the natinal language of Pakistan in 1947 Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and K-Pk were effectively being "married" to India forever. In a perverse way 1947 locked us into India forever. Every year since 1947 Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and K-Pk have converged closer to India as Urdu spread into every village and hamlet in the country. The spread of Urdu was in fact laying the highways for Bollywood to spread into every corner of Pakistan. Today it has.

And of course humans being humans want to make money. For any aspiring Pakistan actor/actress Bollywood offers a 1.5 billion market. That has pull and this pull will increase even more as we move forward. In a generation or two expect most Pakistan A-list media/celebrities to be working in Bollywood.

Honest opinion - would rather be called the guy from rape capital or the bob and vagene guy than a pakistani. One, the name sounds so old and weird and two, don't want the FBI or CIA knocking on my door to send me to Guantanamo bay.

At least we didn't name ourselves after a river that's not even ours.

Well I agree with her completely.
But the hate filled comments by Pakistani members here is appalling.
She was even called a whore...!

Very bad!!
Its always very funny to see a dravida or up bihari wala like you always going around in every thread desperately trying to link himself with pakistanis by typing we are same people. I really find it very funny how since ur entire existence here ur majority posts are abt pakistanis being same as indians cause this poor dravida has such deep rooted complexes and identity crisis that he thinks by faking to be same as Pakistanis , if not in anyone elses eyes, then atleast in his own eyes he will earn some respect and honor.

Also start listing how pakistanis and indians are same. Its very hilarious how this inferiority complexes infected dravida tries to leech on to pakistani identity so shamelessly but isnt he from same set if induans who even changed their ancestors to lay claim on ivc. Jo baap badal lay woh kisi bhi hadh tak gir sakta hai.

Back
Top Bottom