What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

I understand, but you should realize that people that post these typesof messages are just trying to antagonize and insult Pakistani people. So, I mean, what should I say? I can just ignore and not post on the thread. Or I can give my opinion. I don't know?

There's many ways to skin a cat bro, and it can be done in a fine manner as well lol.

I agree. I am not perfect, and I am trying my best to avoid such things. Perhaps, I should just take a break from this website.
Yes na, Internet fights though seemingly harmless will bring out the worst in your mood. You should definitly take a breather from all this and concentrate on something meaningful.

well it was one country before. i was told indians speak hindi and pakistanis speak urdu both of which are similar if not same.
but over here i do know pakistanis take it as an insult being called an indian.

But then Pakistan is hardly Pashtun... It's largely Punjabi and partly Sindhi. If you really want a DNA test done then do try it with Punjabi/Sindhi and mainland India, though it may be different to peninsular or North Eastern India but I'm sure it's not much different from mainland India. Your Cuisine, your language, your dressing is very common to India. That's why Pakistanis relish Indian movies and TV and food and dresses, because they can easily relate to it.

You can all deny it, but Pakistanis are not so different after all.

But then Pakistan is hardly Pashtun... It's largely Punjabi and partly Sindhi. If you really want a DNA test done then do try it with Punjabi/Sindhi and mainland India, though it may be different to peninsular or North Eastern India but I'm sure it's not much different from mainland India. Your Cuisine, your language, your dressing is very common to India. That's why Pakistanis relish Indian movies and TV and food and dresses, because they can easily relate to it.

Pastun & Persian Nomadic tribes are FAR more prominent in numbers in Pakistan than most indians can imagine. Even a lot of Pakistani Punjabis have this admixture. Most Pakistani Punjabis are now very different to indian Punjabis. But pure Punjabis only make up at most 5% of the indian Population wheras they make up nearly 60% of the Pakistani population. Therefore at least 95% of indians have NO racial similarity with Pakistanis whatsoever. In fact a greater % of Iranians and Afghans have more racial commonality with Pakistanis than indians do. That however does not make us Afghan/Iranian/Middle Eastern just as it does not make us indian.

Mahira Khan's Cannes debut has everybody looking for updates, photographs and just about anything one could get their hands on. Mahira rubbing shoulders with the best of the best in the world of entertainment, carrying herself with utmost poise and grace. Having come back to Pakistan now, we recently discovered Khan;s conversation with India Today at the Cannes where she talked about the warmth she received by the ex Miss World Aishwarya Rai.

Yes guys it seems that the tension is only between India and Pakistan's governments as the people of both nations continue to greet each other with a lot of love. As seen at Cannes Film Festival, Mahira Khan had an amazing time rubbing shoulders with the Bollywood divas.

"Aishwarya Rai just came and we hugged each other. She just gave me a long hug. I told her this is the warmest hug I have gotten in a while," told Mahira Khan while talking to the daily.

Mahira and Aishwarya Rai both represented L'Oreal at the Cannes red carpet and had an amazing time with each other.

Talking further about the tension between the two countries and how can one get rid of them to come together Mahira told India Today,

"I don’t know how we can. I used to think and I still think that whatever differences are created via history and politics whatever that may be, I think art lessens those differences as by way of art, we start seeing that we are much more similar than we are different."

Adding further, Khan also said how people from both nations appeared similar, "When we speak it appears the same language, same thing, and in fact, globally when we come to places like this, the biggest thing you learn is that we are very similar."

With Mahira quite hopeful that one day nobody would ask her this question she also said, "So places like these, festivals like these, films, music, I think we all need to still try to collaborate, but off course India, Pakistan is India, Pakistan,"

Now the truth is that we miss seeing Mahira Khan paired opposite Shahrukh Khan as she was brilliant in Raees but till that happens all we can do is wait and see her romance Fawad Khan in Maula Jatt 2 hopefully soon.
https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/...hug-i-have-gotten-in-a-while-says-mahira-khan

Lol.......:lol:......In reality I don't even think she believes what she is saying......:lol:........just another publicity stunt to get attention and course a bit of controversy. All the DNA and anthropological evidence points to the contrary to what the above person is saying.. ...:lol:

Well I agree with her completely.
But the hate filled comments by Pakistani members here is appalling.
She was even called a whore...!

Very bad!!

in rhis business of selling flesh and bones Mahirah and indians share same ideas and philosophy or way of life but no for majority of Pakistan!! we are different and we will always be different!

Pakistanis aren't even similar among themselves. We are ethnically a very diverse people. Baloch, Punjabi, Pashtun and Sindhi are a different set of people. Not to mention the differences within the ethic groups. The languages spoken among these ethnic groups are different. The norms, values and cultures are different. The dress code can be different. The geograps are different.

Mahira Khan is obviously in appeasment mode. This is the same AMAN KI ASHA brigade. The fate of these people is similar to Hussain Haqqani and the likes. Only a matter of time before these people are in exile living abroad.

Well I agree with her completely.
But the hate filled comments by Pakistani members here is appalling.
She was even called a whore...!

Very bad!!

You should give her your nationality. Will Modi allow this?

Last edited:
Disagree with her i do desperate she is getting

LOL look who is craving for we are similar.

You can't call an orange and apple. There is a night and day difference between Pakistanis and Indians.

These are all feel good statements. They won't change the reality.

Also, to add some more salt to injury, we are different nations. We are Pakistan and you are Hindustan. Separate you see?

Back
Top Bottom