What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

The only difference is religion. I think we should do a genes test on you to break your prejudices. You will most probably find that you share 99% of the genes as your Indian counter parts.
It is a bit like saying Britons and French and Germans are a similar people.

well it was one country before. i was told indians speak hindi and pakistanis speak urdu both of which are similar if not same.
but over here i do know pakistanis take it as an insult being called an indian.
Do you mean the British colonial entity known as British India?
90% of Pakistanis do not speak Urdu as a mother tongue. And about 70% of people in Bharat do not speak Hindi as a mother tongue.

Last edited:
Honestly, the idea that we are the same only started in 1853 and it died on 1947. In all of our history we never thought we were the same because we are not.
Probably she is talking from her personal experience with Ranbeer Kapoor. Both Pakistani and India men do the same on bed.

@ all Pakistan guys why you are so much angry, all actress and showbiz girls / women are actually prostitutes and I will not give a flying F is she even apply for India nationality.

Back to topic, has anyone noticed that Indians, as per their neverending obsession with Pakistan, often end up looking at our country through the same ignorant and Orientalist lens that Westerns used to in the latter half of the 20th century? Like, the national languages are almost the same therefore it must mean the people are the same too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honest opinion - would rather be called the guy from rape capital or the bob and vagene guy than a pakistani. One, the name sounds so old and weird and two, don't want the FBI or CIA knocking on my door to send me to Guantanamo bay.

It is time for Iranians to be shot in their majoosi head.
Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are same people, She is a Pakistani actress. And Urdu, the official national language and lingua franca of Pakistan and Hindi are the same.
You don't like majoosis? Considering the fact that most of your difference with India is thanks to the majoosis, Then you should be supporting reuniting with India not being angry because a majoos is suggesting it.

It is a bit like saying Britons and French and Germans are a similar people.

Do you mean the British colonial entity known as British India?
90% of Pakistanis do not speak Urdu as a mother tongue. And about 70% of people in Bharat do not speak Hindi as a mother tongue.

French, Germans and the English have FAR FAR more in common with one another than indians and Pakistanis do with eachother. French, Germans and the English are the SAME race and religion. Pakistani and indians are NEITHER.

Mahira Khan's Cannes debut has everybody looking for updates, photographs and just about anything one could get their hands on. Mahira rubbing shoulders with the best of the best in the world of entertainment, carrying herself with utmost poise and grace. Having come back to Pakistan now, we recently discovered Khan;s conversation with India Today at the Cannes where she talked about the warmth she received by the ex Miss World Aishwarya Rai.

Yes guys it seems that the tension is only between India and Pakistan's governments as the people of both nations continue to greet each other with a lot of love. As seen at Cannes Film Festival, Mahira Khan had an amazing time rubbing shoulders with the Bollywood divas.

"Aishwarya Rai just came and we hugged each other. She just gave me a long hug. I told her this is the warmest hug I have gotten in a while," told Mahira Khan while talking to the daily.

Mahira and Aishwarya Rai both represented L'Oreal at the Cannes red carpet and had an amazing time with each other.

Talking further about the tension between the two countries and how can one get rid of them to come together Mahira told India Today,

"I don’t know how we can. I used to think and I still think that whatever differences are created via history and politics whatever that may be, I think art lessens those differences as by way of art, we start seeing that we are much more similar than we are different."

Adding further, Khan also said how people from both nations appeared similar, "When we speak it appears the same language, same thing, and in fact, globally when we come to places like this, the biggest thing you learn is that we are very similar."

With Mahira quite hopeful that one day nobody would ask her this question she also said, "So places like these, festivals like these, films, music, I think we all need to still try to collaborate, but off course India, Pakistan is India, Pakistan,"

Now the truth is that we miss seeing Mahira Khan paired opposite Shahrukh Khan as she was brilliant in Raees but till that happens all we can do is wait and see her romance Fawad Khan in Maula Jatt 2 hopefully soon.
https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/...hug-i-have-gotten-in-a-while-says-mahira-khan

Whores are same both side of the border

Like the Americans say " you can take a ho to a hotel but not to yo home "

The joke is on you man.... Pakistan was merely a faraway outpost for the Mughals and a place while they passed through to HOME... Is Delhi in Pakistan? The seat of Mughal empire. Is Awadh in Pakistan? Is Hyderabad is Pakistan? is Jhalawar in Pakistan, the birthplace of Shalwar? Where's Jama Masjid, Taj Mahal, Agra fort.

Where was Urdu originated? Where did Nihari originated? Where did Biryani originate? All the kebabs/biryani that you relish were either Mughal(Delhi), Awadhi(Lucknow), Bhopali or Hyderabadi.

You seriously lack any knowledge to have a decent conversation.

By any chance are you @RazPaK incarnate... You have the same DP....
HAHAHA, Shalwar Kameez comes from the Muslim Pathans or Frontier Province of Pakistan.

Only Pakistanis and Afghanistanis wear Shalwar Kameez.

You are an ignorant person!
Hindus wear Dhoti Kurta, while the Muslim Indians wear Kurta Pyjama.

We have gone through this on PDF already! LOL

Honestly, the idea that we are the same only started in 1853 and it died on 1947. In all of our history we never thought we were the same because we are not.

That also explains and totally validates the partition.

lol the Indians say we are similar because it goes with their imperial narrative.

But the Pakistanis always say we are different from Indians. lol

We Pakistanis are different from Indians.

So much hatred! LOL - she is at a movie festival not at a political rally.

We don't like being called Hindustanis

Would you like it if we called all Hindustanis Pakistanis?

Last edited:
Probably she is talking from her personal experience with Ranbeer Kapoor. Both Pakistani and India men do the same on bed.

@ all Pakistan guys why you are so much angry, all actress and showbiz girls / women are actually prostitutes and I will not give a flying F is she even apply for India nationality.

No one takes Mahira Khan seriously LOL

Total flop.

Back
Top Bottom