What's new

Mahatma Gandhi vs Quaid-e-Azam, MA Jinnah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I M sure U R not an Indian:disagree:

Iam 100% Indian Iam proud of it. I made remarks about Gandhi is my personel remarks after reading history articles. Its the truth that sardar patel was much more intelligent and deserving to be first PM of India. How many people loves Gandhi and its values in India tel me? Even my idol shaaaeed bhagat singh did't like gaaadnhi's value. I made comment about Gaandhi coz i read about him all my life. Tel me why he has always two girls around his arms all the time never seen boys? Cant comment on Mr Jinnah, May be Pak friends can contribute

Iam 100% Indian Iam proud of it. I made remarks about Gandhi is my personel remarks after reading history articles. Its the truth that sardar patel was much more intelligent and deserving to be first PM of India. How many people loves Gandhi and its values in India tel me? Even my idol shaaaeed bhagat singh did't like gaaadnhi's value. I made comment about Gaandhi coz i read about him all my life. Tel me why he has always two girls around his arms all the time never seen boys? Cant comment on Mr Jinnah, May be Pak friends can contribute
Tefal,
I too am not a big fan of Mahatma Gandhi but still I respect him becoz he is the Father of the Nation. It doesn't matter what view u hold about him, what really matters is that you should not try to denigrate a person who is revered by people not only in India but throughout the world. In fact I have an even worse opinion about Jinnah but still I respect him coz he is the Father of the Nation of Pakistan. So criticize but without disrespecting.
And yes, I too think Sardar Patel was a better option.
:cheers:

i believe indians and pakistani's debating this is a futile exercise coz to indians gandhi is greater than anyone on earth ..... this is the same regarding jinnah for pakistani's

if you take world opinion -GANDHI WINS HANDS DOWN

NELSON MANDELA-INSPIRED BY GANDHI
MARTIN LUTHER KING - INSPIRED BY GANDHI
AUNG SAN SUU KYI- INSPIRED BY GANDHI
KHAN ABDUL GAFFAR KHAN-INSPIERED BY GANDHI
STEVE BIKO -INSPIERED BY GANDHI
BENIGNO AQUINO-INSPIERED BY GANDHI
BARAK OBAMA -INSPIRED BUY GANDHI(AS FOR THIS ONE(OBAMA) ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF HE REALY IS WHAT HE CLAIMS TO BE(http://http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Im-inspired-by-Mahatma-Gandhi-says-Obama/276346/)
THE ABOVE ARE FEW PERSONS WHO HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY GANDHI-THE LIST IS ENDLESS IF YOU TAKE OTHER HUMANITARIANS WHO LIVE WITH US & AMONG US INTO ACCOUNT

NO OTHER PERSONALITY IN THE WORLD WAS AS INSPIRATIONAL AS GANDHI

AS FOR MR . JINNAH I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE TO TELL IF HE HAS INSPIRED ANYONE,,,,, IF HE HAS PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME

Freedom was given by brave - azad , bhgat singh ,Ashfaqulla, bose and Udham Singh.

Its my personal rationale - i think all these high listed people from ghandhi to jinnah to nehru were just there to eat the final product prepared by those brave son of the land.

Freedom was given by brave - azad , bhgat singh ,Ashfaqulla, bose and Udham Singh.

Its my personal rationale - i think all these high listed people from ghandhi to jinnah to nehru were just there to eat the final product prepared by those brave son of the land.
I agree with ur first statement to a large extent however I will not completely ignore the role of Gandhi.....after all he was responsible for South Africa's independence too.

all those people who dont like the mahatma...are ignorant of his life and his sacrifices.
he was the most powerful man of his time...yet what did he want when we got independence?
nothing.
and where did he draw his power from?from the people.India which was always divided...he united the masses.
when the first mass civil disobedience movement was going on in full flurry...the chouri chaura incident saddened him.

he lived in an ashram...ate sattvik food all his life...never gave flaring speeches.believed in the power of truth...he was ages ahead of his time...

in the london tube system...his quotes are being played to instill communal harmony...one of them being.."an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind"
nehru was too much a mortal.
jinnah did what was best for his community...if i'd been a muslim...i'd be happier at the quicker solution that jinnah provided than the longer more stressful one advocated by the mahatma.nobody after 1947 had the patience to wait any longer to be able to earn their bread and live a happy life...though the partition brought violence that nobody seriously considered.

violence is a natural reflex.animal instinct.it's a basal instinct.
you jump to conclusions my friend...these leaders of which you dont think highly of...made greater sacrifices...than that.at the time of Gandhi...our society was full of prejudices...the kind of which you only hear in this forum today...it was a reality back then...he focused on the harijan issue...he focused on the communal harmony issue...he wanted india to based on the moral values of truth...and non-violence...we havent lived up to what he advocated.
from your posts...i reckon you like veer savarkar and the vhs and rss....and nathu ram godse?
i have read so much about gandhi....that i cant stop idolizing him.please if you dont know much about him...dont abuse the father of our nation.

Gandhi is mistakenly revered as a pacifist.

He squeezed Hindu ideals into the independence movement. With him at the helm it felt as if the independence movement was a Hindu movement rather than an Indian movement.

His radical marches, his talk of ahimsa and yet agitation and the bringing in of Hindu symbolism were the catalyst for splitting the movement into Hindu and Muslim. Jinnah kept demanding just one thing out Gandhi, do not bring religion into the movement. Gandhi refused, Jinnah quit the congress and left the country altogether. He had to later be pulled back into politics by Allama Iqbal.

i totally refuse to accept this garbage...never have i heard or read such a nonsensical thing.Prove it.

^ Dear Mr Peshwa,

As for the Muslims of British India, both my grandparents were strong supporters of the Pakistan movement and my grandfather said millions would gather to hear Quaid-e-Azam's public speeches.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

Hi Omar,

Did your grand parents join him for a PORK SAUSAGE sandwich AND A GIN AND TONIC ?

Regards

I guess u are a lonely guy who likes guys.

Regards

@ always neutral
chill dude...it's a pakistani forum...dont potray jinnah in bad light.
our generation knows not even an iota of the sacrifices made by these great people.why dont all of you switch of your air-conditioners and take a bare-foot walk of your block in the pinching heat before you try to malign the great leaders in your next post?

@ always neutral
chill dude...it's a pakistani forum...dont potray jinnah in bad light.
our generation knows not even an iota of the sacrifices made by these great people.why dont all of you switch of your air-conditioners and take a bare-foot walk of your block in the pinching heat before you try to malign the great leaders in your next post?

Hey kiddo,

Ur out of line as I know Jinnah loved his pork and his gin and thats history and recorded. I also dont need to be reminded where I am. Thats Keys, AM and Neo's job not urs.

Regards

Hey guys we should not comparisans between a saint and jinnah because one is world teacher or father and second is pakistan father. Jinnah used direct action,caused 1 millions killed in riots and because of gandhi india is full of muslims.

Hey guys we should not comparisans between a saint and jinnah because one is world teacher or father and second is pakistan father. Jinnah used direct action,caused 1 millions killed in riots and because of gandhi india is full of muslims.

Dude i know who is my father - it surely aint none of them.

I think you cant be disrespectful for a pioneer of a country. ( jinnah )

dont twist the history . neither jinnah was cause of riot and neither gandhi inspire muslim to stay in india.

May be such times they say - ignorance is bliss - you must be s happy with your misconceptions. :cheers:

think twice before disrespecting such a bif historical figure. you can disagree to them - ( i do ) but dont blame them without proof. :enjoy:

Definitely you are not an Indian ,this is not our culture to describe some one like this. If that is your personal opinion and that too a bad one then keep it with you do not write it in a common forum like this. You have no idea about freedom struggle,Patel does not deserve to be Prime minister, Nehru was the excellent choice and took our country in the direction of secular path , If Patel was in power there wouldn't be any Muslims in India by now.

You have all false propaganda against Gandhi. Gandhi had the power to unite millions of people under his leadership against his leadership and no one else could have done that.

YOU SUCK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom