What's new

Mahatma Gandhi vs Quaid-e-Azam, MA Jinnah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam 100% Indian Iam proud of it. I made remarks about Gandhi is my personel remarks after reading history articles. Its the truth that sardar patel was much more intelligent and deserving to be first PM of India. How many people loves Gandhi and its values in India tel me? Even my idol shaaaeed bhagat singh did't like gaaadnhi's value. I made comment about Gaandhi coz i read about him all my life. Tel me why he has always two girls around his arms all the time never seen boys? Cant comment on Mr Jinnah, May be Pak friends can contribute

I have no objection about Sardar patel or Jawaharlal nehru, but man how can you say that mahatma Gandhi was a sexmaniac ? tell me if you are stay with your mother & sister or friend (girl) do you think you are a sexmaniac or if you stay with your father & brother or firend (boys) do you think you have a homo sexuality.

I think your answer is big NO. then how can you say that mahatma Gandhi was a sexmaniac. Mahatma Gandhi was married only one women (kasturba gandhi)

Dost ek bat yaad rakhna jab bhi tum internet fourm me kuch likhte ho tou tum Bharat ko represent karte ho aur tum aaj hum sab ka sar saram se jhuukadiya

Last edited:
Smart simple tell us if tefal is telling the truth and not revoke his citizenship.

I thought India pride itself in freedom of speech or it is just a front to fool people. Tell us the truth. We need truth and not objections on someones citizenship.

so go ahead tell us the truth, i know u can do it

yes India pride itself in freedom of speech but we can not insult our national flag, national anthom & father of nation

Hey kiddo,

Ur out of line as I know Jinnah loved his pork and his gin and thats history and recorded. I also dont need to be reminded where I am. Thats Keys, AM and Neo's job not urs.

Regards

there is no point in mano-a-manoing here dude...my intention wasn't to cross you.
if jinnah loved his pork and jin...what difference does it make?
his intentions and his actions helped millions to atleast lay their fears to rest of a social violent confrontation with the hindus...post independence.
AN dude...my point is that we are too little to point out deficiencies in these great leaders...

I have no objection about Sardar patel or Jawaharlal nehru, but man how can you say that mahatma Gandhi was a sexmaniac ? tell me if you are stay with your mother & sister or friend (girl) do you think you are a sexmaniac or if you stay with your father & brother or firend (boys) do you think you have a homo sexuality.

I think your answer is big NO. then how can you say that mahatma Gandhi was a sexmaniac. Mahatma Gandhi was married only one women (kasturba gandhi)

Dost ek bat yaad rakhna jab bhi tum internet fourm me kuch likhte ho tou tum Bharat ko represent karte ho aur tum aaj hum sab ka sar saram se jhuukadiya

May be i potrayed my views in wrong way. I appologies to all my countrymen.

yes India pride itself in freedom of speech but we can not insult our national flag, national anthom & father of nation

MY point is that Gandhi may be a father of a Nation and may be he is being copied by the leaders of yesterday and today, but did he or did he not have two girls under his arms and who were they.

Why did he need girls under his arms, could he not walk with a stick or better yet why did he not get his wife to help him, why two young girls even if they were related to him. to some of you it may not be big deal but to us In Islam it is a very big deal.

In Islam it important that a Leader of such Magnitude must have impeccable character for young generations to not only idolize but to follow.

It is a genuine question to ask and IN asking this question I mean no insult but to clarify about his personal character. I also heard that he slept with these girls and said though I sleep with them but I have complete control on myself. Is it true, AGAIN I MEAN NO INSULT BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT i HAVE HEARD SO OFTEN.

Again I do not mean to offend but to know Indian ways. Same is the question about Nehru did he have illicit relation with viceroy's wife. Can u guys clarify this. I have read a lot about this as well.

If you Indians pride yourselves about freedom of speech than how come you are so rude to this guy who differs with you. Show some respect and allow him to speak and shut him off. As long as he is truthful and respectful.
As for as Jinnah was concerned he had no such relations and he refused to accept his daughter marrying a Parsi and told his daughter that he was wrong when he married a Parsi girl but he cannot allow his daughter to make this mistake.

I would ask all Indians to watch the movie Jinnah on Internet to see the truth about the partition, about his daughter and about why he joined Muslim league and left congress.

Last edited:
Jinnah give a dream to a nation of 10 million.... that my friend is an achievement in itself....if he did not ask for partition muslims of SOUTH ASIA would have suffered....

2day a pakistani child is born and can dream of holding the D.G.ISI post he can dream of becoming the PRIME MINISTER of his country or the ARMY CHEIF.....all because of a great man named JINNAH who helped give a nation a dream....

the man was never power hungry if he was he would have not envisioned democracy....

he would have made sure all wealth reamined in his family never went out

most of the ARAB and muslim countries are an AUTOCRISY dictatorship....he didn't follow an already set example!!!!

gandhi well congress won in the 1935 elections and everyone knows what they did till 1939.....because of direct actions of congress the dream of pakistan became a reality.....

Actually Jinnah was a myopic man and Gandhi was great thats why the Noble Peace Prize jury said that the biggest mistake we made was not to give him a peace prize and hey what did Jinnah leave

Mushraff
Zardari
Shariff
Imran Khan
ok
Sorry I forgot
BM
AQ

10 most failed state ?

Ok I am sorry the BEST CRICKET TEAM IN THE WORLD

Don't flame and post garbage please.

The partition of the British colony of India was the right decision.

@ jinnah was a visionary and musharraf,zardari are not his offsprings....

its like saying balthackrey is the left over of gandhi....

Jinnah give a dream to a nation of 10 million.... that my friend is an achievement in itself....if he did not ask for partition muslims of SOUTH ASIA would have suffered....

2day a pakistani child is born and can dream of holding the D.G.ISI post he can dream of becoming the PRIME MINISTER of his country or the ARMY CHEIF.....all because of a great man named JINNAH who helped give a nation a dream....

Cant generalize about every Pakistani, but I sure do know what Jinnah\\\'s grandson is doing, he\\\'s a slumdog and nobody cares about him...so much for a dream...

\"With tearful eyes, he said it\'s his and the family\'s first-ever travel by an airplane and they had never thought of getting such a tremendous welcome at the Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Airport.

Aslam said he didn\'t own a house and was leading a miserable life in a Karachi slum before the Bait-ul-Maal recently provided him and the family with basic facilities of life.

The Daily Times quoted Aslam as saying that his family makes plastic bags to earn a living. He said President Asif Zardari had promised to ensure free treatment of his disabled daughter Zainab, 20, in the US\"

Jinnah\'s \'penniless\' great grandson finally gets his maiden flight - Oneindia News

Cant generalize about every Pakistani, but I sure do know what Jinnah\\\'s grandson is doing, he\\\'s a slumdog and nobody cares about him...so much for a dream...

What's the point of this post?

Is Jinnah's grandson entitled to special rights because of Jinnah?

And lets not start talking about 'slums' and 'slumdogs' .... you know, the old adage about 'people in glass houses not casting stones ..'

MY point is that Gandhi may be a father of a Nation and may be he is being copied by the leaders of yesterday and today, but did he or did he not have two girls under his arms and who were they.

Why did he need girls under his arms, could he not walk with a stick or better yet why did he not get his wife to help him, why two young girls even if they were related to him. to some of you it may not be big deal but to us In Islam it is a very big deal.

In Islam it important that a Leader of such Magnitude must have impeccable character for young generations to not only idolize but to follow.

It is a genuine question to ask and IN asking this question I mean no insult but to clarify about his personal character. I also heard that he slept with these girls and said though I sleep with them but I have complete control on myself. Is it true, AGAIN I MEAN NO INSULT BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT i HAVE HEARD SO OFTEN.

Again I do not mean to offend but to know Indian ways. Same is the question about Nehru did he have illicit relation with viceroy\\\\\\\'s wife. Can u guys clarify this. I have read a lot about this as well.

Would be nice if you answered some questions posed by Always Neutral as well...even I want to gain some real knowledge.

@soldromeo

the state of his grandson shows jinnahs vision that he didn't make pakistan as a selfish aim....all the more reason to respect him

unlike the GANDHIS the jinnahs family didn't think that they need to rule pakistan just because their father or grand father was jinnah

some politicians hijacked the system that is beside the fact that jinnah WAS & IS a great man!!!

Would be nice if you answered some questions posed by Always Neutral as well...even I want to gain some real knowledge.

AN's second post (which I referred to) was garbage - there can be no responses to garbage.

What\'s the point of this post?

Is Jinnah\'s grandson entitled to special rights because of Jinnah?

And lets not start talking about \'slums\' and \'slumdogs\' .... you know, the old adage about \'people in glass houses not casting stones ..\'

Oh I know the adages very well thank you AM.

The above post was to inform one of my friends here about Jinnah\'s dream today...nothing more.

The post goes with the flow of discussion on this thread...you really think this is an informative discussion and not a subtle mud slinging match...I thought I\'d join in on some fun as well...though denigrating a personality by posting absurdly false information about him isnt my style.

Again I do not mean to offend but to know Indian ways. Same is the question about Nehru did he have illicit relation with viceroy\'s wife. Can u guys clarify this. I have read a lot about this as well.

AN\'s post were garbage...ok...and the post above would classify as intellectually stimulating???

Actually it seems like the guy above is getting stimulated at the wrong place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom