What's new

Made in Iran

first Iranian operating system developed for both military and non military issues.
Xammin Oprating System

I read long back that iran developed one for military. But i did not hear anything about OS after that.
If this is true, its really great. Because in India there are plenty and plenty of IT engineers still we dont have our OS. ( Read India has plan to build one for army. Not sure where is that proj now)

Has any one installed this OS? What is the experience?

I read long back that iran developed one for military. But i did not hear anything about OS after that.
If this is true, its really great. Because in India there are plenty and plenty of IT engineers still we dont have our OS. ( Read India has plan to build one for army. Not sure where is that proj now)

Has any one installed this OS? What is the experience?
well according to Iranian members in an related forum.that OS is very complex for home use.but it seems they are installing it in governmental offices computers.
this OS is based on linux and its developed for military goals.(USA army also use linux OS)

Some more home made wheelers

autokhoekhoang_01.jpg

autokhoekhoang_03.jpg

iran-vehicles.jpg

shahed 129

Shahed_129_drone_UAV_Unmanned_Aerial_Vehicle_Iran_Iranian_army_defence_industry_military_technology_001.jpg

Iranian smart phones
GLX t-3
65_0eee5_0.jpg

65_0eee5%21.jpg

GLX be one
51_03e6d.jpg

GLX best
52_04623.jpg

GLX genius
53_07635.jpg

GLx twins
50_0c2d7.jpg

GLX-G1-Twins-8.jpg

well i have to add the price of foreign smartphone have became so expensive.so Iranian GLX got the chance to sell more of his producst.this company benefits a lot from the sanctions.because Iranians now are forced to buy these products.because foreign products are expensive.however the quality of these products have became much better.also this company is about unveiling two tablet.
th

Back
Top Bottom