What's new

Made in Iran

I'm interested to hear which other knowledge based companies you have found that do this.

I mean, its common to start with one important subsystem of a complex high-tech product if you start from zero and import the remaining in the first phase.
But sure there is certainly fraud going on, but you seem to know the details.
I am not sure if you were serious in your post, or not. Importing parts from Chinese companies, assembling them, and selling the final assembled product at a higher price than the competitors is not (should not) considered a “Knowledge-based” activity! Especially when the monopoly in the market is supported by the government sector. Which ‘Knowledge” is involved in such activities?
Asking about the details, I already attached to the previous post the statement published by the official governmental news agency IRNA. It clearly explains the corruption involved with this fake ‘knowledge-base’ company. There is a Youtube channel called “Ali Javid” (the other one called ‘Persian Boy has not been active for a while) where you can find more of these so called knowledge-based companies.
But I agree with you in terms of such deception being, unfortunately, ‘Common’. If you remember the recent presidential debates, most of the candidates asserted that the source of corruption in the country is the loop holes in the laws and regulations. They are purposeful and intentional of course - similar to rest of the world - to benefit only a group of people.

he talks about the liberals i guess but they basically dont do much of value to begin with and in fact the serious technologies in iran are not via these fools and yes that exists even if its basically connected to the previous government and a problem that their gang of people is producing

you are basically talking nonsense because you want to put all into the same box you are the same kind of idiot who called iranian missiles photoshopped so please spare us your nonsense because to say that the entire things on this ali javid channel is basically fake companies and things as you suggest is nonsense and on top you basically try to create a fake conception into this thread that all iranian achievements are made by china and i just checked this channel and immediatly saw you are a nonsense talking idiot so please spare us this nonsense
Why do you call me an idiot? Did I insult anyone here? A video is posted in this topic in which a fraudulent activity is misrepresented as a knowledge-base activity ! Using the facts I debunked it.
Apparently, this forum does not have a dedicated admin to monitor the ongoing activities, and as a result a member who is grown up inside a barn lets himself to offense others with no consequences.

a sample for some of these science based companies

well I don't say al of them are so but I never trust government controlled entity who use front companies to pose as private companies . to me they are corrupt companies

Unfortunately, this is another fake knowledge-based company composed of corrupt people to get the subsidized dollar through their connections in the government sector, but sell the final product to the customers with the calculated prices based on the real (market) value of dollar. The huge profit gained by this corruption is shared among the owners of such fake companies and their connections in the government leading to the current appalling poverty throughout the nation.
The company just imports the parts from China and assembles the CT Scan under its own name. Exactly the same as the car manufacturers in Kerman province. It is not a joke that the selling price of their Chinese CT scan is even more than the European and Japanese market and technology leaders!

View attachment 773127
جان دل
اولا که ژنراتورشون ایرانیه
ثانیا نرم افزارهاشون داره ایرانی میشه
سوم ایا مونتاژ و داخلی سازی نسبی از واردات خالص بهتر نیست

گرامی من این مشهدی رو میشناسم
کارشون بد نبوده
با چین کار کردند
بله

چند تا هم در اصفهان و تهران دارن روی ساخت کامل کار میکنند
کاملا ایرانی

ایرانی ها اسپکت و پت رو ایرانی کردند
سنسورهاشون ژاپنی اند اما گانتری و نرم افزار و طراحی ایرانیه
سنسور ایرانی هم بوده اما ژاپنی استفاده کردند

نگرانی از سمت واردات چی هاست
میترسن نتونن وارد کنند دارن زیر اب میزن با بهانه هایی مثل اینها قطعات چینی دارند و کیفیت ندارن

میدونی چرا
یک میلیون دلار دادند به جی ای برای نمایندگی
پولشون سوخت میشه

ما داریم تیوب سی تی رو میسازیم
کمکم
اسون نیست

گانتری رو سالهاست ساختیم

نرم افزار ها رو داریم

@PeeD

Last edited:
23pro.jpg

Iranian SPECT machine:
-Software, mechanical parts, and gantry are Iranian.
-Sensors, A to D, CPU, controllers, and some electronic parts are not Iranian. Iranian sensor, controllers and A to D were available but were not used because the engineers were not experienced with Iranian parts.

Yes Iran did not make the monitor and CPU.
Yet, only 5 countries can do it up to this level

@Myself
@PeeD

I'm not going to get too much into this but these days with globalization, there are very, very few products that are all made in one country without sourcing parts from abroad.

For example look at the APPLE iPHONE. It's designed in California, made in China, yet some say it's actually made in South East Asia and not even China and many of the parts and metals and gadgets are made from all over the world.

This is how the world works in this day and age. Criticizing Iranian companies for doing the same, especially when Iran is under sanctions is not fair in the least. It is what it is. Today's world is a global village, that's how everything works.

I am not sure if you were serious in your post, or not. Importing parts from Chinese companies, assembling them, and selling the final assembled product at a higher price than the competitors is not (should not) considered a “Knowledge-based” activity! Especially when the monopoly in the market is supported by the government sector. Which ‘Knowledge” is involved in such activities?
Asking about the details, I already attached to the previous post the statement published by the official governmental news agency IRNA. It clearly explains the corruption involved with this fake ‘knowledge-base’ company. There is a Youtube channel called “Ali Javid” (the other one called ‘Persian Boy has not been active for a while) where you can find more of these so called knowledge-based companies.
But I agree with you in terms of such deception being, unfortunately, ‘Common’. If you remember the recent presidential debates, most of the candidates asserted that the source of corruption in the country is the loop holes in the laws and regulations. They are purposeful and intentional of course - similar to rest of the world - to benefit only a group of people.

23pro.jpg

Iranian SPECT machine:
-Software, mechanical parts, and gantry are Iranian.
-Sensors, A to D, CPU, controllers, and some electronic parts are not Iranian. Iranian sensor, controllers and A to D were available but were not used because the engineers were not experienced with Iranian parts.

Yes Iran did not make the monitor and CPU.
Yet, only 5 countries can do it up to this level

@Myself
@PeeD

I will add that the bulk of the work for CT and SPECT machine is software including signal processing, reconstruction and image optimization and post processing. A bachelor cannot do this type of software.
Sensor is also important.

In case of CT, CT tubes are important too.

The work is not the keyboard or monitor.

Last edited:
I have a European friend whose wife was a pharmaceutical rep in Canada.. she once told me that she sells many medical equipment to hospitals that she knows were made in iran but maketed as made in Eastern European countries..and that was almost 15 years ago.

Iranian developed Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG)
A wonderful development by Iran...The unit presented is 5000 liter the biggest I know about is by GE at 20,000 liter...just a matter of scaling up.
Side note: love the way this engineer explains the device.
we need better and more capable cloud seeding aswell
i really would like to see these awg in sari its very humid here

I'm not going to get too much into this but these days with globalization, there are very, very few products that are all made in one country without sourcing parts from abroad.

For example look at the APPLE iPHONE. It's designed in California, made in China, yet some say it's actually made in South East Asia and not even China and many of the parts and metals and gadgets are made from all over the world.

This is how the world works in this day and age. Criticizing Iranian companies for doing the same, especially when Iran is under sanctions is not fair in the least. It is what it is. Today's world is a global village, that's how everything works.
You are entirely correct. However, the questions are:
  • Does this apply to China in any significant way? Who do they outsource to?
  • Does Iran want to partiipate in this type of 'outsourcing' workflow? There was a time (and still is today) that tech companies were striving to move up the tech chain. The 'higher up the greater the value'. Actual production of 'minor' components was/is not profitable (your Apple example). Note, this conflicts with job creation significantly (another big topic in itself). I'm seeing good arguments against this state of affairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom